What do you hate most about MW2?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I hate those "wannabe grizz" quickscopers in SnD.

why does everyone hate this? why...why...why. I don't understand...it takes skill, and no matter how much you say it doesn't...it does. TRUST ME. If you think it's all luck...play me or a couple different friends in quickscoping, you will get beat every time. If you are quick enough to beat a UMP with quickscoping...that shows a lot more skill than if a UMP person kills you. It is harder to use than the rest of the guns in MW2 because of how easy it is to kill people with the other guns...

You know...I USED to hate people who would say Modern Warfare 2 was a shitty game because the multiplayer sucked whether I agreed on that point or not. And, well, I still do.

But after having played Black Ops, you know what I hate about not just Modern Warfare 2 but every Call of Duty game that has ever come before?

No Combat Training. But now thanks to it I can blast away mindlessly on Black Ops without you bozos whining to your mom about your motherfucking chocolate milk and getting a beatdown over the mic because your dad told you to take the trash out.

What do you hate most about MW2?

Campers

Overpowered guns (EX: UMP, ACR, F2000(jk))

Noob Tubers

Overpowered Killstreaks

Deathstreaks (PAINKILLER!)

Underpowered Sniper Rifles

Glitchers/Hackers

No dedicated servers

Short/Boring campaign

Spec Ops

Alright - I'm going to go over all of these and justify some of them.

1) Campers - There is a perfect level of game play required with a mix of camping and movement.. without either you will die either instantaneously or get no kills what so ever.

2)Over Powered Guns - Come on, really? ALL of the guns kill in exactly 2-4hits(2 for head, 3 for direct body, 4 for skimmed shots and no stopping power/fmj or even through a wall) and I'm fairly certain this is EXTREMELY realistic... Just putting that out there.

3) Noob Tubers - Realistic for people to tube, but unrealistic to spawn kill and stuff like that. Also the OMA automatic refill is a bitch and unrealistic move.

4) Over Powered Killstreaks - Really?... Just.. really?.. They are all perfectly balanced with defence and attack in each and every way...

[Kill streaks]

UAV - 3 (Can be shot down)

Care Pack - 4 (can be shot down AND stolen)**Considerably cheap since the chopper ac130 and EMP are in it

Counter UAV - 4(can be shot down)

Sentry - 5 (can be destroyed)

Pred - 5 (can be avoided) **some what cheap but not completely

Prec Airstrike - 6 (its an airstrike as in all of the COD's..)

Harr Strike - 7 (can be destroyed in 1 hit) **This has more atk but less defense

atk helicopter - 7 (can be destroyed in 2 hits) **This has less atk but more defense

Emrg drop - 8 (can be stolen quite easily and usually rather bad drops)

pave low - 9 (shot down in 2-3 shots I believe and rather slow killing)

stealth b - 9 (unable to see the airstrike on your minimap)

chopper - 11 (2 shots, strong mobile attack that tracks enemies)

ac130 - 11 (3 or 4 shots, strong explosive but rather unreliable movement and positioning)

emp - 15 (nothing amazing)

tact nuke - 25 (deserved if earned with the right type of game play, and honestly you deserve to get nuked if you didn't try your hardest to HUNT THEM DOWN AND KILL THEM or especially didn't even NOTICE they were going for a nuke) Personally I have NEVER got'n nuked except by friendlies. So please tell me how ANY of these balanced killstreaks are in any way OP'd

5) DeathStreaks - Not over powered except for painkiller/marty really.

6) UP snipers - COMPLETELY agreeable, I would LOVE for someone to still be moving from ANY gunshot especially a sniper that would quite literally RIP YOU IN HALF.

7) Glitchers/Hackers - they try their hardest to stop them, BO wasn't that badly glitched or hacked.. I'm sure they'll be 310% better on MW3

8)No dedicated servers - is a good thing because they will NEVER have a server in EVERY state, thus biasing game play towards whoever is closest to the server because lag is just distance from the server.

9) Short/Boring Campaign - that's opinion, play a different game if you want a different story. Personally I love it.

10) Spec Ops - What is possibly not to like about it? Plus it has multiplayer capabilities..

Call Of Duty may be one of the many retards in a race for the game to be the best of all the other games, but hey, we're still the winner and most perfected.

why does everyone hate this? why...why...why. I don't understand...it takes skill, and no matter how much you say it doesn't...it does. TRUST ME. If you think it's all luck...play me or a couple different friends in quickscoping, you will get beat every time. If you are quick enough to beat a UMP with quickscoping...that shows a lot more skill than if a UMP person kills you. It is harder to use than the rest of the guns in MW2 because of how easy it is to kill people with the other guns...

Ohh i know you are good at quickscoping. lol

I was mostly referring to the "bad" ones. (like me) If you can`t quickscope, please don`t practice in SnD. Practice in private matches or in FFAs.

Ohh i know you are good at quickscoping. lol

I was mostly referring to the "bad" ones. (like me) If you can`t quickscope, please don`t practice in SnD. Practice in private matches or in FFAs.

ooooh...I gotcha...yeah I agree with that, when I just get on, I warm up in FFA before I head over to search every time I go to quickscope.

• 2 years later...

I would like to say i hate oma, because it is broken, but i would be lying. I loved that broken perk. But it should never have been.

What i really, really hate about mw2? The fact that it was followed by bo1, the worst call of duty ever (though i liked zombies and the bots). Going from the awesome of mw2 to the uber-fail of bo1 was sickening. I'm still surprised that Trollarch was allowed to make more cods after that.

The only good thing to come from bo1 mp was that it kept mw3 from being the worst cod ever.

• Moderators

I would like to say i hate oma, because it is broken, but i would be lying. I loved that broken perk. But it should never have been.

What i really, really hate about mw2? The fact that it was followed by bo1, the worst call of duty ever (though i liked zombies and the bots). Going from the awesome of mw2 to the uber-fail of bo1 was sickening. I'm still surprised that Trollarch was allowed to make more cods after that.

The only good thing to come from bo1 mp was that it kept mw3 from being the worst cod ever.

The Olympia was fun to use though. 

• 8 months later...