What do you hate most about MW2?

I don't mind n00b tubes (in part because they are the only weapon I have to use agenst campers) but I DO mind knifers and people who use the SCAR-H (the new MP-40). I don't hate riot sheilds, you hate the people behind them. I only use riot sheilds responsibly (like I do n00b tubes). For object games only! Hence my class name "Flag runner."

Why do so many people complain about the scar? I mean i dont use it, but its very outclassed by the Tar. The Tar has the same range and the same damage. But the Tar has a significantly faster rate of fire, and it holds 30 bullets per mag not 20 like the scar. But yeah the Tar does have a lot more recoil, which is probably why you think the scar is the new mp40.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Qwerl

Chill out Kid. I am also willing to bet you also know nothing about "Real Warfare" If you did, you wouldn't even be thinking about Joining.

I agree that my reply was a little confrontational, but Your ranting did nothing to help your cause, ranting like that only makes you look ignorant, especially when you don't have all the facts, and yet you claim to.

No, i was pointing how you don't really seem to know anything about how real warfare, because you don't come across as such. I come from a family from war, i think i know a little more than the average person, let a lone a person who plays a game mimicking it. hell, my last name means war-ready in German, which is were the name comes from. and my dad too.

If i didn't know what was involved, and yes i realize the risks of my life, people i love, and the such, i wouldn't be thinking about it. Also, i didn't say i knew everything.

HERE IS MY ATTEMPT TO GET ON TOPIC

I hate riot shields, and how someone can be 15+ feet away and get a knife kill on you by all of a sudden accelerating a million miles per hour lol. That just bugs me.

this is why your brains is -105

edit: to whoever -1 off my post here it is true though! We need to be diginfied to eachover thats one problem with cod is that 'noob callers' scream at you after you beat them it kind of ruins the game for everyone :roll:

@ Qwerl

Chill out Kid. I am also willing to bet you also know nothing about "Real Warfare" If you did, you wouldn't even be thinking about Joining.

I agree that my reply was a little confrontational, but Your ranting did nothing to help your cause, ranting like that only makes you look ignorant, especially when you don't have all the facts, and yet you claim to.

No, i was pointing how you don't really seem to know anything about how real warfare, because you don't come across as such. I come from a family from war, i think i know a little more than the average person, let a lone a person who plays a game mimicking it. hell, my last name means war-ready in German, which is were the name comes from. and my dad too.

If i didn't know what was involved, and yes i realize the risks of my life, people i love, and the such, i wouldn't be thinking about it. Also, i didn't say i knew everything.

HERE IS MY ATTEMPT TO GET ON TOPIC

I hate riot shields, and how someone can be 15+ feet away and get a knife kill on you by all of a sudden accelerating a million miles per hour lol. That just bugs me.

:shock: daaaaammmnn :shock: calm down! but i agree with the knife kill, but withoud dedi servers we get lag which is horrible

I hate the MW2 multiplayer. The only time I play online in Mw2 is in a private match playing Michael Myers or Cops&Robbers.

A good example of perfect Grenade Launcher usage is in Bad Company 2. In Bad Company 2 all the guns are perfectly balanced. Well at least in hardcrore which is all I play. The point is in bc2 yes your gl kills in one hit and can devastate many targets but its not famously overpowered like mw2s. For instance Qwerl my family comes from a long line of military men too and I (also 15) might join the Navy to be a Marine Scout Sniper. I know what your talking about and I can confirm most of what your saying. Except however the .50 part. A .50 from a mile away doesn't blow you to bits but it does hit with more force than a .44 hollow point round at point blank, which is to say you will die and you will have massive holes in you. My grandpa (may God rest his soul) Was an old navy dog and has several (unusable) .50 rounds from his sniper and they are about 4 or 5 inches long (the actual bullet is only about an inch long) So yeah deah from a mile or so away! AND THEY ARE LOUD!!!!!!!!

But yeah the Tar does have a lot more recoil

Wait, What? What Recoil? You must be mistaken. In modern warfare 2's world recoil was never invented.

If your interested in learning what recoil actually is, shoot a real weapon. Or the next best thing, play World at War. Then we'll talk about recoil.

I hate the MW2 multiplayer. The only time I play online in Mw2 is in a private match playing Michael Myers or Cops&Robbers.

A good example of perfect Grenade Launcher usage is in Bad Company 2. In Bad Company 2 all the guns are perfectly balanced. Well at least in hardcrore which is all I play. The point is in bc2 yes your gl kills in one hit and can devastate many targets but its not famously overpowered like mw2s. For instance Qwerl my family comes from a long line of military men too and I (also 15) might join the Navy to be a Marine Scout Sniper. I know what your talking about and I can confirm most of what your saying. Except however the .50 part. A .50 from a mile away doesn't blow you to bits but it does hit with more force than a .44 hollow point round at point blank, which is to say you will die and you will have massive holes in you. My grandpa (may God rest his soul) Was an old navy dog and has several (unusable) .50 rounds from his sniper and they are about 4 or 5 inches long (the actual bullet is only about an inch long) So yeah deah from a mile or so away! AND THEY ARE LOUD!!!!!!!!

i heard that in bbc2 you can kill people from a mile away with this attachment to a shotgun to make shells more powerfull! but i agree with everything you said, also i know of the mike myers game what is cops and robbers?

i heard that in bbc2 you can kill people from a mile away with this attachment to a shotgun to make shells more powerfull! but i agree with everything you said, also i know of the mike myers game what is cops and robbers?

Correct, well sort of.

Its not like every one of modern suckfest shotguns, or shot gun attachments. With all shotguns in Bad Company 2 you actually have to be close to the person your trying to shoot. You can't stand 15 miles away and kill them with a shotgun.

Unless. . .

You use the 12 gauge Slug Specialization. I'm not explaining what a 12 gauge Solid Slug is here, so if your confused google it. Or go Deer Hunting.

Bad Company 2 > modern warfare 2

HA! 12 gauge slugs! I love sniping people out with as Spaz-12!

Ok seriously, "camping"

Its defending a fortified position, its really how ALL REAL WARFARE goes, stop complaining you complainers. "Noob-Tubes"? Those were invented for a reason, and its the reason that you getting killed by them.

Stop Complaining. complainers.

I bet your not a camper. . .

Last I checked, hiding in/around a corner with a noob-tube is not defending anything, and I highly doubt thats what grenade launchers were invented for. . .

I find it absolutely hilarious that your talking about "Real Warfare".

In fact, here's a military field manual on the m203. I bet they don't train the soldiers to use it the way you do.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... p1.htm#1-1

Is that real enough?

Sure there are campers in everygame, but just admit that there have never been so many as there are in modern warfare 2.

Oh wow you found a article. nice google skills. HEY! how about next time, don't be so confrontational about stuff and people wouldn't have to resort to this!

First off, im willing to bet more than 3/4 know NOTHING about how real warfare is fought. The only reason i know is I am thinking about joining the military (only 15 as of now, but i am doing everything that i can to prepare myself mentally, which excludes this game.) and because my family comes from a long history of war, and let me tell you something, its not what you think it is, or you are told.

No, ever since world at war and modern warfare, everything the call of duty games put into the minds of gamers is 90% wrong and could never happen. For instance, the people talking about the f'n barett above. ITS AN ANTI-ARMOR/TANK/PERSONAL VEHICLE, THE ONLY TIME YOU WOULD EVER USE SUCH EXPENSIVE AMMUNITION ON A HUMAN TARGET IS IF YOU WERE A MILE OR MORE AWAY!! at which point it would be most ineffective anyways. Do you know what happens to a person when hit with a 50 caliber from a barret? Lets say there isnt a corpse. or body parts laying around either.

Predator missile: you think they spend so much money to kill 4,5, even 10 guys? HAHAHAHAHA NO!! Its vehicles, and buildings. Any vehicle or building hit by something like that would be a pile of rubble, not perfectly in shape like in MW2.

Lastly, i said its a video game, they can do whatever because its for fun, but they should probably still have at least a little bit of realism into it. I'd like to see one of you pick up a LMG and go full auto. That's not what there meant for. small bursts, just like every automatic ever invented.

call of duty-----------------------real life

Your right when I last used my preditor missle i was riding on a donkey and it bucked me off. But Right before i hit the ground i managed to hit a building with then it did a back flip barked 3 times then fell crushing our earth causing a sub-atomic explosion to occur which everyone managed to live .... that is your logic its just stupid a barrett will not make people disappear. and we would use a preditor missle on 5-10 people because we do even dumber stuff with money like for instance making atomic bombs that have been declared ILLEAGEL to use in warfare just face it you dont know what you are talking about you have no friends and come to this website so you can try and act smart when in fact infity ward its going to use that preditor missle's broth to bomb you have a nice day which will end soon!!!!!!!!!!

what is mike myers? i saw some people playing it and people on the other team were getting angry as they wanted to play normally [brains]
Mike myers is a game where there is one person "it" and he has to search for the enemy team (he is by his self) No one can shoot, period, only knifing, and only the person "it" can knife. The other team hides, and tried to avoid the person "it." The last person left can knife the person "it." Winner is the last one alive. A little off topic though.

what is mike myers? i saw some people playing it and people on the other team were getting angry as they wanted to play normally [brains]
Mike myers is a game where there is one person "it" and he has to search for the enemy team (he is by his self) No one can shoot, period, only knifing, and only the person "it" can knife. The other team hides, and tried to avoid the person "it." The last person left can knife the person "it." Winner is the last one alive. A little off topic though.

i remember now thanks

But yeah the Tar does have a lot more recoil

Wait, What? What Recoil? You must be mistaken. In modern warfare 2's world recoil was never invented.

If your interested in learning what recoil actually is, shoot a real weapon. Or the next best thing, play World at War. Then we'll talk about recoil.

*Facepalm* Can you please get over your bias'ness towards mw2? The tar has recoil, recoil comparable to the, say, mp40. I have played my fair share of w@w, so i think i have the right to compare, okay? And we already discussed how everything from real life shouldn't translate to the gaming world.

Can we start talking about what we hate in MW2 again, like little kid's who argue over the most pointless things in the world.......

:roll:

this PMOs me soooo much but its not like infinity ward has control over that. don't get me wrong i cant stand high shreiking voices yelling at a person who used a freakin shotgun. its in the game they can use it, now quit playing and use your time hitting puberty.

alright im done ranting lol

thumbs up to you

*Facepalm* Can you please get over your bias'ness towards mw2? The tar has recoil, recoil comparable to the, say, mp40. I have played my fair share of w@w, so i think i have the right to compare, okay? And we already discussed how everything from real life shouldn't translate to the gaming world.

I never said the game should be completely realistic, its just a simple fact, no weapon in modern warfare 2 has recoil to the point where it actually takes skill to use.

In fact, lets put that down as another thing thats horrible about modern warfare 2.

No Recoil - a blind monkey could win any match, with any weapon.

@ Triixster

I agree, Blocking Party chat is the worst. I just want to talk to my friends and not have to try and talk over all the idiots screaming and singing and playing their rap music really load because they think it makes them cool.

Also, Hardcore Ricochet is the worst thing ever created.

And The name "bling" for a perk, I lose brain cells everytime I say it.

• 1 month later...

lol i think the better question it , what not ? xD

nah IW fucked MW2 up that badly its no fun anymore, got too noobfriendly, just look at waw(

they should bring out some new patches and get rid of noob perks and tac-insertions