Nazi zombie map ideas (I could make them...)

I am waiting for CoD BO to come out, when it does I am hacking the zombie software to make my own maps, 1000s of people everywhere will be, look at this site for CoD5 hacking tips and how to make your own map for CoD5:

http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/Main_Page

anyway, I was wondering if you had any ideas for any zombie modes or maps you want, you can put up pictures of them or describe them and i'll draw them out, but I'll try (the software may be protected or harder to edit) to make them as soon as CoD BO comes out... If I can't I'll get someone else who can to do it :facepalm:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you should make a map on overgrown from cod4 i have seen one of vacant so u should be able to

have you heard of the cod4 zombie mod? its based on counterstrike zombies and that has all the cod4 maps with hunters vs zombies, overgrown is edited to be pitch black so you have to use night vision :P

do a map in space

That is gonna be HARD, i'll have to re-edit the physics of the map, then the background (i'll have to make a new one, but i could still keep the moon :P) then i'll have to create a new texture for the space ship or whatever, then maybe a new costume, like a space outfit :D i'll get back to you, note that these are for Black ops so it will probably have a mission in space i can edit if it is in the cold war :facepalm:

do a map in space

That is gonna be HARD, i'll have to re-edit the physics of the map, then the background (i'll have to make a new one, but i could still keep the moon :P) then i'll have to create a new texture for the space ship or whatever, then maybe a new costume, like a space outfit :D i'll get back to you, note that these are for Black ops so it will probably have a mission in space i can edit if it is in the cold war :facepalm:

do a map in space

ok ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

You can follow this link to see some of the current maps the modding community has made available... http://www.codaddicts.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3

Also Shoreyo you could edit some of these to help with your own map ideas.

i have allready, these are good, some are bad, but the ideas are what makes nazi zombie mods good, eventually u get good enough to make a good one everyone likes. :mrgreen:

Just think about what would make a good zombie map. You cannot make a map off a one sentence post in a forum and expect it to be good.

yes, but, you need an idea to base it around, i can edit the map to make sure it is enjoyable but i want to see what people want :D

you should make one of of revolution on map pack 3 that would be awsome

:mrgreen: [brains]

i tried and found it to be quite hard, the whole map is open so i can only get barricades on the outside border, unless i cut out the botton of the centre building and use it as a zombie spawn point

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Terrible first attemp, i can draw them perfectly but the scanner is broken, also my adobe is also broken, so i had paint. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Here is the subway one done with less detail (only the important bits)

right side is mounted above other side

orange bits on the walls- Weapons:

1 - Double barelled (sawn off)

2 - STG44

3 - Random Box location

4 - M1 Garand

5 - Random Box location

6 - Gehwer (spelling?)

7 - FG42

8 - Type 100

9 - Panzershrek (had to :lol: )

10 - bouncing betties

11 - PTRS

12 - Thompson

13 - M1A1 Carbine

14 - Arisaka

15 - Trench gun

16 - MP40

17 - BAR (bipod)

18 - StielhandGrenaden

19 - Type 99 (if i can't then annother StielhandGrenaden)

20 - Random Box location

21- Double barelled

22 - Bowie

23 - Random Box location

24 - PPSH41 (Round drum)

25 - Springfield (scoped) possibly in cabinet

red border - border of playing field, any zombies outside won't drop powerups. you cannot go outside area

red squares on border - barricades

red circles outside border - Spawn points for zombies, as they are outside the border you shouldn't be able to reach these areas

Big red lump left side - in eviction you hold off nazis here, this is a large map barrier, a huge pile of rubble, but zombies can leap over it (like fences in shi no numa)

White dots - human spawn points

this blue - water, like shi no numa water.

this blue - water (zombies cant enter) if you cross this you start swimming.

this blue - power objects

with light blue in middle - perks

lines - power cables (on floor)

power switch is on big blue square on left

yellow - mounted MGs (don't overheat - I'm being generous) arrow shows which way they point

purple - barricades

green - electricity power switches

green dotted lines - electric barriers

bottom left green switch is the fryer (cost - free)

fryer:

see those pwer cables in the water, how good is water as a conductor, when the switch is pulled the area in the border under water acts like an electric barrier, except it only hits once (like a wunderfaffer style) effect is like all of you in the water are hit by a wunderwaffer except more powerfull, it then takes 5 minutes to recharge, all zombies wont go into water for 1 minute as they get scared (so you can regroup, revive and reload) any zombies still in the water alive at that point will still move though. all zombies explode as if hit by a wunderwaffer except no linkage.

If you are in the water when activated you get downed, unless you have juggernaught, you just get a wunderwaffer style hit marker, it doesn't affect you after one hit.

need power to be activated first.

I know I'm gonna sound like a total Noob for asking this, but is there any way to do this on xbox? I know i've hotswapped to get some console commands on my game now (God mode when im bored and just want to slaughter lololol), but I was wondering if there was some way I could possibly hotswap a disc that had this map on it instead of like, nacht der untoten or Verruckt.

If not, dang... time to save up for a better computer...

I know I'm gonna sound like a total Noob for asking this, but is there any way to do this on xbox? I know i've hotswapped to get some console commands on my game now (God mode when im bored and just want to slaughter lololol), but I was wondering if there was some way I could possibly hotswap a disc that had this map on it instead of like, nacht der untoten or Verruckt.

If not, dang... time to save up for a better computer...

xbox...probably

ps3...sorry no chance

with the xbox you can download things from your pc so maybe, but that is the ps3s strength and weakness, you cant hack it, sure you can find glitches and buy modded controllers, but you can't hack the software (i think only 1 person has ever, and he was some teenage GENIUS who didn't tell anyone how to)