Nazi zombie map ideas (I could make them...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hotel that has four floors. you start out in the lobby. Below that is the boiler room. The next two floors up are fool of rooms and they have balconys. [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

I would love a factory somewhere in America where the american and german scientists (acc. to OP Paperclip) had started mass producing the Wunderwaffe and other cool stuff like the Bell. It should be a huge map even bigger than Der Riese! More Zombies, more doors, more perks and of course more than one Wunderwaffe per game. A map with more possibilities to change strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a factory somewhere in America where the american and german scientists (acc. to OP Paperclip) had started mass producing the Wunderwaffe and other cool stuff like the Bell. It should be a huge map even bigger than Der Riese! More Zombies, more doors, more perks and of course more than one Wunderwaffe per game. A map with more possibilities to change strategy.

sorry guys havent been on for a while, also GZF do you mind changing the profile pic it slows my pc right down [brains]

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're still up for making maps I think a map on the top of a skyscraper - based of Highrise perhaps? Would be pretty cool.

Or maybe a space station one - with a few big windows looking out into space and lowered gravity?

Nice, will do, check out the new topic for it.

• 6 months later...

I think there should be a CoD 4 based zombie map, you start in shipment and have to buy a ladder next to a wall, once you go oer the wall you are in vacant, you then open a door outside and go across the bridge from shipment, I think you need to glitch to see the bridge, but I might be wrong, then when you get off the bridge you're in Bog.