TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found something in the html which says #transmission {visibility:hidden}. I don't know if changing it will work but i just thought i'd show it just incase it leads to something....

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3237/39058693.jpg

Ehh idk if they would put stuff in the html/css of the website. I would think thats more for their designer. When the visibility tag is set to hidden, whatever element that had the tag applied still takes up space. You just can't see it. So maybe that's why they used it.

Hey! SPOILER ALERT, HIGHLIGHT OVER

It's our old friend Resnov, from World At War!! [the Russian Leader] (proved by @Codblackops on twitter)!

which one the one that never dies but gets shot so many different times...

that guy has some serious luck...

Yeah. The character model actually looks a lot better. Even though he was 'aged', in that picture he looks younger. Maybe it was the beard that made him look old, haha.

But hey, good to know we'll be hearing from Gary Oldman again!

Gary Oldman > any crappy voice actor IW has used.

Yeah. The character model actually looks a lot better. Even though he was 'aged', in that picture he looks younger. Maybe it was the beard that made him look old, haha.

I just hope he is still missing his fingers that he lost during WW2. He was missing his Right Index & I think his Right Middle also

Execpt Snoop Dogg, the dude that plays ghost, Robert Bowling when he voiced in SSDD, and the dude from saving private ryan that voiced Dunn. All this good voice acting in Mw2, however, is balanced out by Nikolia, Captain Price, and Sagent Foely. Worst. Voice acting. EVER!

Had to register after reading the discussion on this alleged Reznov character from WaW being in the trailer. How is this confirmed btw? anyhow, I dont see how this could be reznov. First of all, on the character in the trailer, his unform is marked US and the camo is Tiger Stripe, the camo of choice for most Special Forces in Late korea/early french vietnam war and the Vietnam war. second of all, who else could this character be? I thought this was a nazizombie forum ;) I personally think its more likely to be Tank Dempsey! Unless Reznov switch sides or is a double agent, which seems abit far fetch at the moment... but who knows...

That image is a lot clearer than the one I posted earlier definitely a lot easier to see the figures in the image. Now I only see two, and one is one that I hadn't noticed before. looks like nasa uniforms?

maybe from freedom 7, and its alan shepard and someone else in the pic?

Update posted on the google thread http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/browse_thread/thread/bccc3b4fb1554c93#

Ace:

I hope you are checking this thread. I have no other way to contact

you.

You should know that they have raised the stakes. I have evidence in

the package.

I'm leaving tomorrow whether you get the drop or not.

"I have evidence in the package" - does that mean the clue is already out there somewhere? In some audio/image/video file that we haven't looked at?

[brains] [brains] [brains]

:lol: Thats awesome. I completely Agree. Quoted for truth!

That image is a lot clearer than the one I posted earlier definitely a lot easier to see the figures in the image. Now I only see two, and one is one that I hadn't noticed before. looks like nasa uniforms?

maybe from freedom 7, and its alan shepard and someone else in the pic?

I WAS RIGHT....IT IS A GUY IN A SUIT!!!!!

read the other posts i made in this thread...i am right