TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

trailer dont say too much but we should shift our attention to "The package" , something that really took my attention is the following:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cons ... fb1554c93#

_________________________________________________________________________________

One Upstanding Citizen !!!may 19, 00:00!!!

On May 18, 8:02 pm, X O wrote:

> Giovani

> You missed the drop. What happened?

> Ace

The drop was missed because the time and location were not clear.

I urge you to reattempt the drop.

_________________________________________________________________________________

pay attention to the "the drop" and the time of posting,it means or either one , there is a code/key in the trailer, or either two that something will come soon on our enciphering.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did a close up of the image looks interesting... possibly Aliens? 3 figures in image. one in middle looks human the other two are questionable

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hmm, about XO's post on usenet...

perhaps the package was delivered last night via the trailer?

Which is why we're finding files and other things that look related to GKnova in it

its a guy in a flight suit standing over a desk

this is my post from the other page regarding the document

ok, paused it on my tv:

upper right: CIA: BF987:78:6546

date is 20 February 1967

name appears to be Brig. Gen. Hartley

Title: The Cuba Project

Picture to the right has a logo or sign for "I L C H R O M E"

underneath the part to the right it says primary sequence: 038

under that and to the right it says ONE-SEVEN-ONE-TWO

Then right of that is "ONE

project"

trailer dont say too much but we should shift our attention to "The package" , something that really took my attention is the following:

---

pay attention to the "the drop" and the time of posting,it means or either one , there is a code/key in the trailer, or either two that something will come soon on our enciphering.

What makes you think one upstanding citizen is from GKNOVA PM? rather than another puzzle solver asking for a hint?

@hungry carrot... I google'd some images for flight suit and I think your correct mostly... but wuts up with his face and the two other people in there?

---

What makes you think one upstanding citizen is from GKNOVA PM? rather than another puzzle solver asking for a hint?

@hungry carrot... I google'd some images for flight suit and I think your correct mostly... but wuts up with his face and the two other people in there?

from what i see, he is wearing earmuffs, and is wearing a mask

did a close up of the image looks interesting... possibly Aliens? 3 figures in image. one in middle looks human the other two are questionable

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hmm, about XO's post on usenet...

perhaps the package was delivered last night via the trailer?

Which is why we're finding files and other things that look related to GKnova in it

looking at it now, i looks like there inside of a shuttle, maybe on the way to the moon,or in a chamber.

*EDIT ok, when inverted, it is (from what i see) a man in a wet suit(stealth suit, like the navy seals?) and this person is in what appers to be some small chamber

the uper left looks like support beams to me

I'm positive the post is fake, if "One Upstanding Citizen" is in on it then it just proves my point, as i am positive i have seen unrelated posts by him on alt.conspiracy

No, One Upstanding Citizen is me. And I haven't even posted on Usenet outside of responding to X O's latest post, which came from an IP belonging to external.treyarch.com.

I think the post is legit.

Why are you being a jerk? Does it not look like Kennedy to you? It's just my observation, and I was sharing it with the community. Your negativity does no one any good.

I'm not being negative. It looks like a dog. It's just my observation, and I was sharing it with the community.

Your attitude does nothing for the community and certainly does not encourage participation. Apparently my idea was a dumb one to you, and you decided to attempt to discourage my involvement.

Good teamwork.

On the contrary, friend, it is your attitude that is discouraging my participation. I genuinely believed the dog was a brilliant idea until you ruthlessly attacked me. :'(

Your attitude does nothing for the community and certainly does not encourage participation. Apparently my idea was a dumb one to you, and you decided to attempt to discourage my involvement.

Good teamwork.

On the contrary, friend, it is your attitude that is discouraging my participation. I genuinely believed the dog was a brilliant idea until you ruthlessly attacked me. :'(

Well, nothing else I can do here. Here, the tune is for ambeance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

This document is simply the following actual document:

THE CUBA PROJECT

The Goal. In keeping with the spirit of the Presidential memorandum of 30 November 1961, the United States will help the people of Cuba overthrow the Communist regime from within Cuba and institute a new government with which the United States can live in peace.

The Situation. We still know too little about the real situation inside Cuba, although we are taking energetic steps to learn more. However, some salient facts are known. It is known that the Communist regime is an active Sino-Soviet spearhead in our Hemisphere and that Communist controls inside Cuba are severe. Also, there is evidence that the repressive measures of the Communists, together with disappointments in Castro's economic dependency on the Communist formula, have resulted in an anti-regime atmosphere among the Cuban people which makes a resistance program a distinct and present possibility.

Time is running against us. The Cuban people feel helpless and are losing hope fast. They need symbols of inside resistance and of outside interest soon. They need something they can join with the hope of starting to work surely towards overthrowing the regime. Since late November, we have been working hard to re-orient the operational concepts within the U.S. government and to develop the hard intelligence and operational assets required for success in our task.

The next National Intelligence Estimate on Cuba (NIE 85-62) promises to be a useful document dealing with our practical needs and with due recognition of the sparsity of hard facts. The needs of the Cuba project, as it goes into operation, plus the increasing U.S. capability for intelligence collection, should permit more frequent estimates for our guidance. These will be prepared on a periodic basis.

Premise of Action. Americans once ran a successful revolution. It was run from within, and succeeded because there was timely and strong political, economic, and military help by nations outside who supported our cause. Using this same concept of revolution from within, we must now help the Cuban people to stamp out tyranny and gain their liberty.

On 18 January, the Chief of Operations assigned thirty-two tasks to Departments and Agencies of the U.S. government, in order to provide a realistic assessment and preparation of U.S. capabilities. The Attorney General and the Special Group were apprised of this action. The answers received on 15 February provided the basis for planning a realistic course of action. The answers also revealed that the course of action must contain continuing coordination and firm overall guidance.

The course of action set forth herein is realistic within present operational estimates and intelligence. Actually, it represents the maximum target timing which the operational people jointly considered feasible. It aims for a revolt which can take place in Cuba by October 1962.

tl;dr the United States wants to attempt Operation Mongoose: assassinating Fidel Castro.

^ This image appears to be the same document, except formatted slightly differently.

unfortunetly I have to say that what we saw is a laboratory(maybe Russian) and a guy being studied/tortured,if you search in you tube something like a video from analysis of the first trailer you find traces of a Russian letter in a lab, just like the ball one, check this video at 1:25 and you will see what i am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=292tCSCvFQY

is pretty similar to the the lab that is shown on the ball photo, have a look of it.