TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

Geilenkirchen (pronunciation: gile-in ker-shin)

is a town in the district Heinsberg, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is situated near the border with the Netherlands, on the river Wurm, approx. 15 km north-east of Heerlen and 20 km north of Aachen.

The town gives its name to nearby NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen.

The base is home to 17 E-3A Airborne Warning and Control (AWAC) aircraft manned by crews from 14 nations.

Coordinates: 50°57′55″N 6°07′10″E

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geilenkirchen)

Transmission #2:

...the lower rhine and in westphalia he commanded for the league...

Good find, but, I believe the "in the lower Rhine and westphailia" Part refers to the name of a person, which then led to a cipher. I believe the Presence of a NATO base there is simply coincidence.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it was leading to a cipher. However, I'm not sure that I believe the NATO base is significant, either. I think the only real piece of useful information here is the town, Geilenkirchen. Just throwing it out there, hoping someone brighter than me can pull something together from it. I mean, it seems mighty coincidental, at least.

Geilenkirchen = GK?

If so, credit goes to chelsea.

But, didn't we all agree that GK was an organization/group/business?

But, didn't we all agree that GK was an organization/group/business?

I think it still could be a company. It's not impossible that "Nova" is a larger organization while GK is the site of this particular branch. Maybe.

I think this transmission discussion over and we have to wait for the next one to find more clues, it will probably tell us more about GKnova6

Just Noticed there were some different noises when I opened up GKNOVA6.com. It was as if it was another transmission.... Don't really know though, cause I didn't have time to listen to it. Someone could check this out though. I heard this after I got the "access granted" screen, I was just looking at the picture for clues, and as I was about to leave, a transmission started up. It was about 1-2 minutes after I opened the page.

hi people I'm new on this forum but I have follow all the messages on gknova6,so far all the messages has been unencrypted but here is the first thing, there is 5 transmission and those transmissions are different in both goal and kinds, but the thing is that , what is all about,

5 different transmissions, several documents and a couple of codes leading for a ultimate final decryption, well so far I believe that we will be facing a mayor code at the end.

but for now I will tell you that for today may 17 (is a fact comparing a video of the web site taken on may 12)the breathing of the subject and he's pulse in the video is actually faster and more critical, like he is about to have a heart attack, I will put this in discussion but for the first ones that saw the video this is a clear fact.

did gknova 6 change,(not the tv's) something sounds different

I'm starting to think something changed too.

BTW this is my first post! After reading all of these pages and watching Carbon's twitter feed, I decided to get involved in this mess that we know as GKNOVA6.

And to repeat what the last person said, make sure to watch ESPN starting @ 8 during the NBA Eastern Conference Semis for the trailer we've all been waiting for!

I'm starting to think something changed too.

The filesizes of index.htm and station.swf have remained unchanged since Transmission 6/7. It could be that they changed the .mp3 files or something, but I wholly doubt that.

EDIT: I just checked and everything looks the same, as expected.

hi I mention earlier than the speed of the pulse and the breathing was increased,it is not true, my mistake I did push the button on the middle witch activate a second mp3 sound with the first one, so, for the people who is hearing different stuff is because a previous video probably gone activated and that caused,sorry about that, but the commercial will bring up a gknova6 update.

here is a video from may 12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz8Og55MH7g it does show my mistake,srry.