TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to just type stuff on gknova6 after login (at the zoomed out view)

and it seems liek sometimes when I type something and hit enter the screen will go black and fade back in. Has anyone else seen this?

Edit: Also if I am on channel 1 and start typing and hit enter it gets dark, then swtichs to the 6th transmission

Why is everone saying "OMG ZOMBIE HANDS"? They look like completely normal. Bloody/bruised knuckles from struggling to break free and/or fighting back against his captors. . . If they are indeed captors at all. Once again. They look like normal hands.

Why is everone saying "OMG ZOMBIE HANDS"? They look like completely normal. Bloody/bruised knuckles from struggling to break free and/or fighting back against his captors. . . If they are indeed captors at all. Once again. They look like normal hands.

look at my signature, thats the flashing one at the beginning, it has more light and you see more, do ythey look thike normal hands to you? there green :P doesn't really matter... those other dials are gonna light up eventually, then we can get more info on stuff!

(to be fair, they could be bloody cloth on a table this would make more sense with the trailer)

I just noticed that the website shows "00:00:00" at the bottom of the screen and the swf image that has been going around has "01234" (3 is backwards)

So I think that number at the bottom will change and we will get more clues or something else. When I saw Transmission 6 was Up, I was hoping to:

a) - help out with the solve if it hasn't been deciphered

or

B) - it was already solved and this whole arg finally made some sense

Instead I am still confused and my patience is running out

look at my signature, thats the flashing one at the beginning, it has more light and you see more, do ythey look thike normal hands to you? there green :P doesn't really matter... those other dials are gonna light up eventually, then we can get more info on stuff!

(to be fair, they could be bloody cloth on a table this would make more sense with the trailer)

They have a Blue-green hue to them because of the Blue-Green light being emitted from all the Monitors. I still don't see Zombie hands.

And I agree that their will be at least one more transmission. Which makes 7, this is technically Call of duty 7

I was quite shocked, a few mins ago, I was on GKnova6 on the fullscreen, I kept clicking the 6th one to see what happens, and everything went wierd, the sound wavee above the TV started showing a wierd shape i couldn't make out, the dials all went crazy, the tv went black and this noise started which was LOUD and it was a humming, then a beeping then a sort of windmill noise over and over again. and when i tried to exit it freezed my computer and took about 10 mins to turn off.

Any comments?

My first reaction was that these were some kind of bloody clothes or cloth. Didn't really see hands until someone else pointed them out.

I do think they look like hands and they seem very pale and "not normal" but I am not one of the guys to immediately claim I figured everything out and these are zombies.

I was quite shocked, a few mins ago, I was on GKnova6 on the fullscreen, I kept clicking the 6th one to see what happens, and everything went wierd, the sound wavee above the TV started showing a wierd shape i couldn't make out, the dials all went crazy, the tv went black and this noise started which was LOUD and it was a humming, then a beeping then a sort of windmill noise over and over again. and when i tried to exit it freezed my computer and took about 10 mins to turn off.

Any comments?

Every time you click the transmission buttons it restarts the audio and they all play at once. You probably ended up overloading your computer trying to play like 20 files at once.

Any comments?

Every time you click the transmission buttons it restarts the audio and they all play at once. You probably ended up overloading your computer trying to play like 20 files at once.

That happened to me too, every time you click the same button it plays that transmission overlapping the same transmission .Treyarch fail.

Interesting. GKNova6 has 6 transmissions. 6 and 6.

Edit: even more interesting, in German, Nova means New facts. Was the site address trying to tell us there there were going to be 6 transmissions, or new facts, on GK?

What was the German involvement in the cold war? Any at all? Could GK stand for German K----? Or does this site really deal with Zombies and the Germans again?

Or does the fact that Nova means new facts even mean anything at all?

lol thanks for telling me

OK NOW I AM SURE THAT THEY ARE CLOTHS AS THIS WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE THAN HANDS AS THERES THAT DENTIST LIGHT AND CAMERA AT THE TOP AND TOOLS PROBABLY IN THAT DRAW AT THE BOTTOM :P

Hmm, I hadn't seen it as a bloody cloth, or anything like that. Interesting, although Im still sticking with normal hands, Hopefully some form of clarification will surface.

Alas, this was a nice digression, but whether their hands or not is not important.

Well all other acronyms with G meant German and K can mean Kontrol for German.

German Kontrol. Nova = New Facts.

We had a document that was translated from German (the 1944 document). Possibly, not definitive on some reiteration of the German Zombie mode in WaW.

I have an idea here. We might have to end up communicating with what appears to be the two opposing sides, NovaSix and Giovan. The guys at unfiction are working something out with NovaSix, about giving him info, and this might be our chance to go to Giovan. We could split into two sides, one working with Giovan, one with NovaSix, but communicate through the chat. If you guys agree, we should work on something to write to Giovan, possibly similar to what the perso nat unfiction wrote.

The transmission is pretty interesting. I don't know if this is significant or not but there are a lot of different tv's in the the transmission, that all have lights that aren't lit up. Also, like Shoreyo said, I think the other lights will light up. More transmissions are likely and I can't wait for more info. :D

Posted on Transmission 5 Thread already but here is some stuff i got earlier today:

Transmission6.mp3 Title is station_pw_001

Get the decompiled SWF and mp3 file HERE

EDIT*** Ommited transmission7.mp3 (Title is room_00001), get it HERE

Also a hidden message in the Transmission6.mp3 near the end:

Attempt at GK Logo (using Windows paint sorry):

Posted on Transmission 5 Thread already but here is some stuff i got earlier today:

Transmission6.mp3 Title is station_pw_001

Get the decompiled SWF and mp3 file HERE

EDIT*** Ommited transmission7.mp3 (Title is room_00001), get it HERE

Also a hidden message in the Transmission6.mp3 near the end:

Attempt at GK Logo (using Windows paint sorry):

Hey, what program are you using for the temporal frequency analysis? Audacity kinda sucks in spectrum mode.

ok, my take on what is on the screen, if I had to take a guess, if you think about all the times you have played COD, in 1st person fashion, they look like some normal hands, poss. bloody or wrapped in bandages, sitting (or strapped) to a chair, w/ your arms sitting on the arm rests, (leaning back in my pc chair, I get similar effects) then I think of the trailer, with the mad doctor talking throughout to who ever is strapped in to, maybe that chair? :shock: Also, everything is about promoting Cod:BO, not the zombie mode, new, transmissions, interviews w/ trey in the news, Cod:Bo on the cover of OXM, ect. They have tons of content, new and untouched content, that spans post wwII to present day, and it was all full of conspiracies, so they will have no problem introducing zombies, and tying it into the story line at all. Just not before pushing the main game.

(in response to "zomfg zombie hands", or to "this is for a zombie game!" post) ;)