Peter Theory put to rest?

I must be insane. If you've played WaW in a while, you may know that a minor update added more diolog to Nazi Zombies. Well, I was playing single player on Shi No Numa and I was shooting zombies at a window. Well, behing me I heard a zombies moan and turn to see one a few feet away staring at me. In a slow crawl, the thing moved towards me yelling "Die... Peter!" That thing creeped me right the fU&% out, so I shot it promptly in the face, killing it. But that got me thinking, the zombie called Dempsey Peter! Could this finally put an end to the Peter vs. Dempsey controversy?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be insane. If you've played WaW in a while, you may know that a minor update added more diolog to Nazi Zombies. Well, I was playing single player on Shi No Numa and I was shooting zombies at a window. Well, behing me I heard a zombies moan and turn to see one a few feet away staring at me. In a slow crawl, the thing moved towards me yelling "Die... Peter!" That thing creeped me right the fU&% out, so I shot it promptly in the face, killing it. But that got me thinking, the zombie called Dempsey Peter! Could this finally put an end to the Peter vs. Dempsey controversy?

I knew that ages ago! It's obvious i'm really happy that someone else noticed, why would 4 random guys be in shi no numa with their backstories, and Dempsy is the leader so i guess he founded the group, so he is called peter and the message is for him, simple. I put that into my zombie story, but noone else has , you should try to make one :D BTW when was that update and on which console???

Well, it wasn't really an update, it was just there one day. If you start an new game, a new cut scene will now play. As for what you said about Peter, I had always flip-flopped on the topic, but this looks like it's finally put it to rest.

What update are you guys talking about? There is nothing new to Shi No Numa is there??

It wasn't an update, it was just a patch so small it didn't need to download. All it did was add new dialog to the zombies game and add a new cut scene if you start a new campeigne by sellecting "New Game". Evidently, the zombies got new dialog aswell.

I knew that ages ago! It's obvious i'm really happy that someone else noticed, why would 4 random guys be in shi no numa with their backstories, and Dempsy is the leader so i guess he founded the group, so he is called peter and the message is for him, simple. I put that into my zombie story, but noone else has , you should try to make one :D BTW when was that update and on which console???

Funny you should mention that, in the theories for Der Riese forum, you may see the topic "Zombie Story Here!!! 2500+ Veiws!!! (Fixed)" That was my old theory I wrote a while ago, you should check it out! In addition, under the Zombie Stories section, you might see the story "Infamy". Once I finished my theory, I started to work on that. You should check out both of them! :D

I've also noticed the 4 characters say new things on Shi No Numa and Der Riese. Never noticed the Zombies them selves saying anything new though ?

When was this update because i havent been on my ps3 for a few months and i think i havent seen it yet... :(

Dempsey's first name is Tank. I dunno, I kinda see Dempsey as to much of a meathead to be to wound up in the zombies. He's just in the wrong place at the right time.

If you want to be technical Dempseys NICKNAME is Tank. Noone knows his first name.

I agree, what kind of a first name is Tank?

I actually noticed new ones too. One match on der riese and there were like 4 lines i've never heard before. One was "Takeo shut your mouth"... Forgot who said it though. Another one was when someone got a ppsh from a mystery box, and one of the characters said "I used that gun to murder my ex wife!" Im pretty sure those were new, but they dont seem very significant to your peter story.

I actually noticed new ones too. One match on der riese and there were like 4 lines i've never heard before. One was "Takeo shut your mouth"... Forgot who said it though. Another one was when someone got a ppsh from a mystery box, and one of the characters said "I used that gun to murder my ex wife!" Im pretty sure those were new, but they dont seem very significant to your peter story.

there both Nickolai [brains] and heres the intro scene added:

XzJL5HE9990

and an extra scene onto the end: (just skip the first part, starts at 1:10)

5Z4UkYI93Y8

anyone know the song that plays before the bomb is dropped?

Neither of those two vids are new, let me explain... both videos are in the PC files and have been since day one. They are labelled intro_pac_load.bik & outro_load.bik. The file sizes are 134mb & 195mb respectively. They have allready been compressed and even with further compression for say a console you would still be looking at over 50mb each.

So when exactly did they sneak these in? You dont need to answer that as.....they didnt. They have been there all along.

My real gripe here though is the title of the thread.

Peter theory put to rest.......dare I say Proof or

GTFO

;-)

Yop..I just did

Neither of those two vids are new, let me explain... both videos are in the PC files and have been since day one. They are labelled intro_pac_load.bik & outro_load.bik. The file sizes are 134mb & 195mb respectively. They have allready been compressed and even with further compression for say a console you would still be looking at over 50mb each.

So when exactly did they sneak these in? You dont need to answer that as.....they didnt. They have been there all along.

GTFO

;-)

Yop..I just did

You know what................................. I AM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING I'M TROLLING! I'M TRYING TO MAKE A SERIOUS THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING I DISCOVERED, AND IT'S TURNED INTO A GAME OF "WHAT UPDATE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR." I'm starting to get tired of it. And no, I don't have proof. I didn't have a video recorder with me at the time. Who would? Most of you here know I'm not the type to troll, and I think what I discovered seals the deal here about Peter. Whether you beleive me or not, it your own problem. And no I won't GTFO, so s*ck it!

Oh yes I did.

Bless..I did not call you a troll, I did point out a problem in your argument though. A rather large one? If your incapable of remembering the intro and outro vids that have been there since day one, the vids that you are using to bolster your argument of an update; then why should I or anyone else take you at your word of added dialogue.

The only way you can seal the deal so to speak is to provide evidance for your claims, or a line of logical thought that can be argued for and stands up to opposing viewpoints arguments.

I dont like to use the word

FAILED

but you have "insert word here" to provide evidance or an argument that stands up.

?? Why update the dialogue for SNN over DR when the numbers playing DR are far higher?

I will give you something, yes there have been silent updates pushed but as far as I am aware these are only for the lines that were allready in the files reserved for certain events, that are now used during normal gameplay.

eg/ "Lightning has hit the mainframe, we should investigate" or "this will shred them into a thousand pieces"

Hope you understand all I am asking is for you to either provide proof or a logical argument you can stand behind.

Bless..I did not call you a troll, I did point out a problem in your argument though. A rather large one? If your incapable of remembering the intro and outro vids that have been there since day one, the vids that you are using to bolster your argument of an update; then why should I or anyone else take you at your word of added dialogue.

The only way you can seal the deal so to speak is to provide evidance for your claims, or a line of logical thought that can be argued for and stands up to opposing viewpoints arguments.

I dont like to use the word

FAILED

but you have "insert word here" to provide evidance or an argument that stands up.

?? Why update the dialogue for SNN over DR when the numbers playing DR are far higher?

I will give you something, yes there have been silent updates pushed but as far as I am aware these are only for the lines that were allready in the files reserved for certain events, that are now used during normal gameplay.

eg/ "Lightning has hit the mainframe, we should investigate" or "this will shred them into a thousand pieces"

Hope you understand all I am asking is for you to either provide proof or a logical argument you can stand behind.

Yeah, you're right. Sorry I had to flame a little bit there. ;)

GTFO

;-)

Yop..I just did

YEAH PC NORMALLY HAS EVERYTHING IN FILES, THEY JUST ADDED IT FOR THE XBOX/PS3 LATER

• 2 weeks later...