TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

The CCTV Camera doesnt seem to fit with the era of the rest of the equipment, also seems to be wirless with no source of power. Im probably reading to much into it though.

Interesting, Its likely all the wires were running up through the ceiling.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasasking about that earlier, you just wait for AGES :( then it comes up :)

oh and how did people get the picture on the front of the website with the zombie hands around the GKnova6 tv cos if thats real then zombies is confirmed!

thanks. now i will take a look at it

lol more distractions ....

Those "hands" are blatantly hands.

They dont look much like zombie hands and it wouldnt serve much purpose in the game if we're up against trained Zombies as it's clear from Der Riese transmissions that they are untrainable and out of controll.

Using the info provided on GKNOVA6 it would appear the subject in the illustration is undergoing some kind of mind controll experimentation ala MK Ultra.

I do admit that the left hand seems to have a weird square in it but this would again tie in perfectly with MKUltra as virtually all the people claiming to be involved mention "chips" or "implants" which could explain...

yes that is true...

most of the mk ultra or super soldiers...

have a couple of chips in different parts of their body to max out potential...

you guys should really look at this...

the ex gov made a couple of episodes on a lot of conspiracy theories...

and one of the episodes were specifically talking about the manchurian candidate....

heres the link, its a great episode and there are also 6 other episodes ranging from topics of 9/11 and secret societies to the apocalypse...

its in 6 parts b/c of youtubes policies but its alll on the same page...

http://dprogram.net/2010/01/07/video-conspiracy-theory-with-jesse-ventura-%E2%80%93-manchurian-candidate-episode-6/

again not too relevant to the game but if you wanna know about whats really going on in the world or think you know already...

you should definatley watch this...

This maybe presents a clearer image of the hands. Not two right hands, Not zombie hands. The right one may be a little swollen, but not mutated.

I used paint lol.

just a quick thought,

i think the hands are supposed to be your characters hands in the game...

think of it, your the one who's playing ;)

Edit: over at unfiction they are translating the Asian letters and have come to "The Deceased", "Temple Death" and maybe "destroy the temple".

Looks like they found references to zombies?

just a quick thought,

i think the hands are supposed to be your characters hands in the game...

think of it, your the one who's playing ;)

Agreed

Edit: over at unfiction they are translating the Asian letters and have come to "The Deceased", "Temple Death" and maybe "destroy the temple".

Looks like they found references to zombies?

I apologize in advance. . .but AZN Letters? Where did they come from?

I apologize in advance. . .but AZN Letters? Where did they come from?

These bottom right (From Azure @Unfiction):

I doubt this is a "solveable" clue and the only Oriental link I can think of is Sh No Numa but cant see how it would fit in ....

• 1 month later...

This maybe presents a clearer image of the hands. Not two right hands, Not zombie hands. The right one may be a little swollen, but not mutated.

I used paint lol.

I know this topic may been be beaten to death already but I found something interesting.

I was doing some research about the Hands in the GKNOVA6.com site and stumbled on this... The image below is an extract from the STATION.SWF flash app that GKNOVA6 runs - not doctored in anyway except for the ZOOMed image.

Because the hands are clearly VECTOR graphics - not RASTER graphics like the background machines (Number Station Equipment) I thought Treyarch might have simply cut paste a hand from a NZ map. The power switch hand is much nastier than the hands in GKNOVA6.com so that theory is out *But* it does look like the RIGHT HAND is hacked off a body. Check out the image below.

Right Hand Image - Hacked Off?

NZ Der Reise Power Switch Hand - Nasty!

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck.

Let me just throw this out there lol.........

Right, Fentna posted this;

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck.

what first stood out was what someone prior to this (sorry for the lack of quotes lol cba) posted that "Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6" = and if you notice the first letter/letters indicate G K NO VA 6, which brings me too; maybe there is more hidden letters/sentences in the full paragraph above even if it is one or maybe two letters in each "Speech mark" indicating a password or clues to the GK riddle.

I have looked but can't see anything obvious so i am probably wrong but it's worth a look.

Thanks for reading lol

Liam

Yeah that was me...The first thing that i noticed..I knew it was an obvious one - No where near the cryptic level that the rest of the info has consisted of which is why I was skeptical of Fentna....At the same time though, I dont think everything has been identified and the only reason it has ended with the case drop is because Carbon and the others on the list have been factored into the conspiracy either from GK side or Acesquadron side etc....I think they have been given tasks/missions related to the further development of the Black Ops Zombie mode which is why its gone quiet.

Lets face it, at the end of the day, the USB drives werent sent to Cod Fans only - Specifically Cod ZOMBIEs Forums/lovers! I think that confirms a lot in my eyes...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I dunnow if anyone is reading any of this still

BUT

Has anyone noticed that someone else has commented on the flickr photo of the document azure found (original photo 102174 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

Might be nothing/no one but its a strange comment made 2 weeks ago "The element has crashed near the nevada base, our informant will bring it soon. hang tight, most expiraments failed and reak with the gas, we will arive A.S.A.P"

The username is what got me interested as it looks like some sort of code (possibly!!!) username " a7773771da88c8a595f17ce11fc639ba

"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i was reading thread again too and when i got to that Flickr, there was another comment from user ERichtofen. Comment was left 6 days ago (now its is 7 of february 2011). Here is the text:

"It went wrong, so very wrong. I had to leave them, I had too. She wants revenge, she won't stop playing her games."

Here is screenshot

Looks like we are still in case!