TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

I used the Blackbird dimensions as GPS coordinates and found us to be in Russia.

This (obviously) isn't perfect, seeing as how I used a rather imprecise measurement to track down the coordinates. Hopefully, it will matter.

I then kind of "eyeballed" where this would be on a Russian map, using a Russian site to find an approximate region of Russia. I don' know much about Russia, but I think I'm looking at the Russian "state" of Evensky AO. I think something will jump at you when you see the general map of this area.

This is very interesting, In Shi no Numa Tunguska is referenced involving Group 935 and Element 115. It is also the site of a massive, mysterious explosion in 1908, there have been many theories, and conspiracies around the explosion. Considering the time it woul dbe extremely interesting to see how they might tie this event and location into Zombies.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i go onto GKNOVA6.com the screen is just black and then it flashes once of the TV and then nothing. how can i view it

I wasasking about that earlier, you just wait for AGES :( then it comes up :)

oh and how did people get the picture on the front of the website with the zombie hands around the GKnova6 tv cos if thats real then zombies is confirmed!

Has anyone else noticed that when you click the green button rapidly a face that looks like an alien appears on the top screen? Are you sure it will be zombies in Black Ops?

It's the green button below the tuning dial!

Doesn't look like a face to me! I take it this is what you are talking about?

They are two right hands!

No. He is gripping the ends of the chairs arm rests. Therefore his fingers and thumbs are wrapped around the ends. The left hands First Knuckle would also have to be his pinky finger knuckle, and its clearly not. You can also see the curvature of the thumbs.

Shoreyo - You must have the biggest sig I have ever seen!

And way to complicate the whole hands things! :P

lol that pic was making the sig big so i made a smaller one with my doodles over it lol, you haven't seen all of them though then ive seen people wit milions of those callsigns :P yeah i just used to think it was zombie hands but now i'm really fanatically set on believing it is cloth, lol

it is not a cloth draped over a box, its a bone in the hand and same with the other

I tried to end it. Lol. But I agree, They are bones and/or Tendons of a flexed hand gripping the something tightly. Go Ahead, try it with your own hand.

Edit: Shading and shadows also play a part.

it is not a cloth draped over a box, its a bone in the hand and same with the other

I tried to end it. Lol. But I agree, They are bones and/or Tendons of a flexed hand gripping the something tightly. Go Ahead, try it with your own hand.

Edit: Shading and shadows also play a part.

yeah, my hand is REALLY bony, don't know why, my wrist bone sticks out at least 1/2 an inch (no exaggeration) and it isn't as much as in that pic, he really must me malnourished or gripping hard!

Anyway, this is about GkNova6 so its on topic :P,

did you see my post on the honest view of cod6 post in MW2?