TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

i got this from joystiq.com

i found it interesting reading this persons tought of the name...

omegaend90 @ Apr 7th 2010 10:37PM

nova 6 refers to a pbs publication which is 6 parts. In the 6th part entitled NOVA 6 it discusses JFK's death and the mystery behind it. GK is often used to abbreviate "GRASSY KNOWLE" JFK was very well known for playing baseball though the connection here does not seem to be as solid. another interesting fact i found was that both JFK and Richard Wright have the same publisher. i am doing further research here but it seems very interesting and less coincedental also JFK defeated Nixon in the same year Wright died, 1960. Although he wasnt sworn in till 1961.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got this from joystiq.com

i found it interesting reading this persons tought of the name...

omegaend90 @ Apr 7th 2010 10:37PM

nova 6 refers to a pbs publication which is 6 parts. In the 6th part entitled NOVA 6 it discusses JFK's death and the mystery behind it. GK is often used to abbreviate "GRASSY KNOWLE" JFK was very well known for playing baseball though the connection here does not seem to be as solid. another interesting fact i found was that both JFK and Richard Wright have the same publisher. i am doing further research here but it seems very interesting and less coincedental also JFK defeated Nixon in the same year Wright died, 1960. Although he wasnt sworn in till 1961.

Actually it's a a tv series on PBS, that's it. The JFK episode was during the 16th season, and it was the seaon's eighth episode, entitled "Who shot President Kennedy?"

GK is not used to abbreviate Grassy Knoll (he spelled it incorrectly as well) if I am not mistaken. Most of that post has no solid evidence to be anything connected to GKNOVA6.

I actually looked through the thread on unifiction and i didnt see anything mentioning that comment gknova6 left on flickr. Like you said, the comment was left 6 days ago, it ended with EOM. That guy on the unifiction forums got an email back from one of the gmail's. It ended in EOM. That email was from yesterday. So how could it have been a faker when the flickr comment was left first. Unless if that unifiction guy was lying about the email and set up the flickr account.

I wasn't saying that the email or the comment was written by a troll. I was saying that your logic was flawed. But now as I look back, it appears that I misunderstood your post and your logic wasn't flawed at all. My apologies.

We did, however, already know about the comment.

can anyone tell me the site of the unficition thread?

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29308

The numbers for the stability report and in the trailer is also the date Jason West and Adam Zampella got fired. 3/2/2101

It's obvious that Treyarch spent a lot of time and effort into creating gknova on top of creating the new COD title. I highly doubt that is was intentional that the number seems to be the date that this occurred, and probably isn't a date at all

I am new here and I want to I ask about one thing:

Anybody noticed this red light blincking in Morse code?

The signal vary from each transsmission.

Maybe it's the stupid from my side, because this blinking is obvious but as I said before I'm new here and don't want to read all 16 pages from the start:d

Sry for my laziness.:p

The numbers for the stability report and in the trailer is also the date Jason West and Adam Zampella got fired. 3/2/2101

It's obvious that Treyarch spent a lot of time and effort into creating gknova on top of creating the new COD title. I highly doubt that is was intentional that the number seems to be the date that this occurred, and probably isn't a date at all

It isnt a date, its just showing that GKNOVA IS CoD:BO, it shows that they are trying to do something to the guy in the trailer. It maybe Zombies, or it might be a new thing altogether. We will just have to wait and see :)

Like I said earlier, with the "Die Glocke" idea, someone said they probably wouldn't say anything about zombies yet, but maybe, they recognized the sucess they had with nazi zombies and all the little things they hid within, that they decided to expand on it, maybe focusing Black Ops around or on the zombies and other odd things like that.

They would not build a campaign around something fictional like zombies. It would be a complete failure if the campaign included zombies.

However a side game to play co-op with friends makes WAAAAY more sense as that's how it succeeded the last time.

woooooah, takes you back to the screen the guys hacked, where you can see all the TV's and the zombie hands. You can play the transmissions through still but you can see all the screens, not had a chance to analyse what changes across all the screens yet. Very cool.

Edit - Once you tune the TV the new button plays a repeated symbol over and over which looks like a K overlayed over a G (GK?!?!).

When you enter the password the camera zooms out and you're in that room with all the other tv's and stuff. There's also a series of flashing images that come up on the new transmission. Best guess would be to screen capture and try to sort out to see if the images form a picture. It's easier to understand if you give it a look.

Transmission6.mp3 Title is station_pw_001

Get the decompiled SWF and mp3 file HERE

EDIT*** Ommited transmission7.mp3 (Title is room_00001), get it HERE

Also a hidden message in the Transmission6.mp3 near the end:

Attempt at GK Logo (using Windows paint sorry):

Just a little recap!

If you direct yourself over the Gk site once again, http://www.gknova6.com/, you will see that the lone button below the dial is lit up now - nothing happens?

Turn the knob until you can see 'Enter Password'. The password is

Then just hit the enter key and enjoy!

Yes, that is the screenshot that was extracted the other day and it does look kinda similar to the BO trailer! (See below!)

woooooah, takes you back to the screen the guys hacked, where you can see all the TV's and the zombie hands. You can play the transmissions through still but you can see all the screens, not had a chance to analyse what changes across all the screens yet. Very cool.

Edit - Once you tune the TV the new button plays a repeated symbol over and over which looks like a K overlayed over a G (GK?!?!).

:facepalm:

Theyre not Zombie Hands.