TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

this post is irrelivant if im wrong or misunderstanding, but i swear within the thread somewhere there was a mentioning of TCM, well if this has been sorted or is just me thinking i saw it then it doesnt matter, but on the IW website in the news page on the home page it has XBOX winners TCM gaming, maybe these are linked to GKNova6?

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5th GKNOVA6 transmission has been received.

bMf1esqGTPc

Temporal Frequency Analysis shows two blocks of text,

Left side:

(GK LOGO)

GK-0984242-p

Right Side:

Subject: NOVA project -

We are on schedule this far. Stability has be

however, are promising and yield results beyo

The remaining issues and action items are as

a) Stability is still and issue - we are h

-Stability Report No: NOVA.8R 2010032

Testing with trial batches to derive t

Good work. We Will be in contact. EOM.

Any one have access to the logs of the web server where this forums resides? It may point you to where GKNova6 was connecting from.

i don't want to disclose another member's information, but

this person signed up under the name John F. Kennedy and used a @hotmail address, the email doesn't seem to tie in with GKNOVA6, so I am slightly skeptical to the validity of this account and the above message.

Any one have access to the logs of the web server where this forums resides? It may point you to where GKNova6 was connecting from.

i don't want to disclose another member's information, but

this person signed up under the name John F. Kennedy and used a @hotmail address, the email doesn't seem to tie in with GKNOVA6, so I am slightly skeptical to the validity of this account and the above message.

I'm not concerned about the name and the email address. However, those two facts would make the post appear to not be authentic. If you could tie in the time that the account was created or the time that the post was made with the IP log of the web server, you may be able to find the IP address of the person that made the post. You may then be able to find out if that IP belonged to a particular company by looking at the IP's of the suspected company's addresses of their publicly facing servers.

Make sense?

Excellent point. You have demonstrated the flaw in BBS' logic:

It said that they will be in contact and it ended with "EOM" (EOM= end of message) just like the email that bender received. I think that the person who left this comment is legit, because the email also said EOM.

Namely, any random user can leave a message ending in EOM while also not being legit.

Also, that comment on Azure's flickr is six days old and everybody knows about it.

[[Also, carbonfibah, release the IP address so we can be certain who the person is. We promise we won't DDoS him. Promise.]]

It said that they will be in contact and it ended with "EOM" (EOM= end of message) just like the email that bender received. I think that the person who left this comment is legit, because the email also said EOM.

Namely, any random user can leave a message ending in EOM while also not being legit.

Also, that comment on Azure's flickr is six days old and everybody knows about it.

[[Also, carbonfibah, release the IP address so we can be certain who the person is. We promise we won't DDoS him. Promise.]]

Looks to be from Denmark.

Ok, so since it is a pain in the ass to post on unfiction forum, I came to the CoDZ site. I was just reading through the document that was typed up by Kaltern (@ unficition forum).

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/view ... h&id=21035

I noticed that the numbers for the stability report are the same numbers seen in the teaser trailer for black ops.

maybe the teaser trailer is the stability report, I know that they are trying to get memories from this person. don't know if that means there will be new info coming to us for all the other reports, in the document. Just a thought.

Ok, so since it is a pain in the ass to post on unfiction forum, I came to the CoDZ site. I was just reading through the document that was typed up by Kaltern (@ unficition forum).

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/view ... h&id=21035

I noticed that the numbers for the stability report are the same numbers seen in the teaser trailer for black ops.

maybe the teaser trailer is the stability report, I know that they are trying to get memories from this person. don't know if that means there will be new info coming to us for all the other reports, in the document. Just a thought.

I can see (i think) a 20 year gap in the dates.The date it was written was september '44 but the stamp in the top right says it was recieved march '68. :?: :?: :?:

I figured out why the key was freedoma and not freedomseven or simply freedom.

Our PM intended to use the key freedom7. They must have used a Vigenère encoder that doesn't shift numerals. The letter A also does not shift when used in a key (for instance, "samplesamplesample" encoded with the key "bacadaea" results in every other letter not being shifted). Therefore, it appears that the key was freedoma when the PM wanted it to be freedom7.

Did anyone see if those 7 digit numbers in the document are zip codes ? I'm on my iPhone so haven't looked into it. Prolly a stretch since the document isn't US origin

zip codes are either 5 numbers or 9 numbers. the 7 digits just do not add up to a zip code

I actually looked through the thread on unifiction and i didnt see anything mentioning that comment gknova6 left on flickr. Like you said, the comment was left 6 days ago, it ended with EOM. That guy on the unifiction forums got an email back from one of the gmail's. It ended in EOM. That email was from yesterday. So how could it have been a faker when the flickr comment was left first. Unless if that unifiction guy was lying about the email and set up the flickr account.