TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got ip adress from gknova6 and it says that they are in orem utah..

That's just where the server farm is. I have two websites and they're both hosted in utah as well.

I mean...utah? come on. lol

lol dont know much about servers and stuff like that but thanks for the tip!

now this is interesting:

frame13

its a screen shot I took of running a swf file in the frame folder. the file was called frame13.

What's interesting is that all the other frames, so far, look like the intro in reverse order. The tv screen coming into view from being dark.

The frame 13 file is actually active tho with a working dial, didn't find any buttons that were pushable tho..

i was thinking about the agile studios link i posted up there...

it has this in the about agile studio section...

Founded in 1999, Agile Studios is a software engineering firm based in Orem, Utah. We design and build innovative desktop, server, and web applications for a wide variety of small- and medium-sized businesses.

maybe they did some type of subcontracting for activion/treyarch b/c they are so busy with the game they paid someone to take care of this gknova6 ish...

I thought for sure since so many clues pointed to May 5th (5+5=10, freedom7 launched May 5th, Napolean and Karl Marx born/died May 5th) that there would be a big reveal with the fifth transmission, guess not...

Seems like we all work really hard to get the answers to these transmissions but none of the answers make any sense...I feel like I'm wasting my time on this now...

ok lets pull the plug here the last thing i want is to be the a-hole who crushes everyone's dreams but lets think rationally oorah? the trailer and swf thing have something to do with gknova,yes but remember what the doctor in the trailer is saying memory lapse? Voltage ? our character has been brainwashed by the cia for a certain mission afterwords he is brought back and his memories are restored including the mission he was brainwashed for but when he has been revived the voltage is doubled and e is killed by "accident" sorry guys :cry:

This is just my assumptions based on what I saw in the coding and files from the swf files...

I suspect next week's transmission will be

this one then we will probably be required to enter a password after that and then the scene will zoom out to reveal the image that was found earlier with the guy sitting in the chair. Right now the coding shows the image of JFK from week 2 on the TV with the dial still working. However, I suspect that some of this coding was put into place either as a teaser, or to make it easy test and debug the code before launching the real deal this upcoming week. So it is very likely that next weeks transmission may have 2 new audio files and 2 new tv images.

I used the Blackbird dimensions as GPS coordinates and found us to be in Russia.

This (obviously) isn't perfect, seeing as how I used a rather imprecise measurement to track down the coordinates. Hopefully, it will matter.

I then kind of "eyeballed" where this would be on a Russian map, using a Russian site to find an approximate region of Russia. I don' know much about Russia, but I think I'm looking at the Russian "state" of Evensky AO. I think something will jump at you when you see the general map of this area.

From Transmission 3:

Outside of consciousness there lies the cold and alien world of actual things.

BOOM ALIENS

I feel like I'm wasting my time on this now...

Give them time. The game is not over.

Bender6 of Unfiction has received word from NOVA 6:

Sweet Gorilla of Manilla! I just got an email from Nova Six.

Your work is noted, we will be in contact. EOM

On one of azure's photos on flickr got replied to by a user called "gknova6"

It said that they will be in contact and it ended with "EOM" (EOM= end of message) just like the email that bender received. I think that the person who left this comment is legit, because the email also said EOM.

I dont know if azure knows about this... and i don't feel like making a unifiction account to tell him, so can someone please tell him for me.

I analyized the audio of transmission #5 by reducing the audio speed by 25 % and then again by another 25% and couldn't hear anything out of the normal. I still believe the numbers might be used with the tv knob (which now looks like a safe dial) as some sort of combination to unlock something. Still working on that idea.