TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused, I just don't see that image anywhere. I let the transmission run through it's loop for like 5 times but all I see is the partial circle thing. What am I missing here?

"TAB" through the website, and you'll see yellow squares around the channel buttons...

I T C M I N M E R C H A N D I S E

ITCM In Merchandise?

Possible anagrams for ITCM

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/ITCM

ITCM Instituto Tecnológico de Ciudad Madero (Mexican technical college)

iTCM Internet Traffic and Content Management

ITCM IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager

ITCM Individual Travel Cost Method

ITCM Initial Technical Coordination Meeting

ITCM Internet Telephony Cable Modem

ITCM International Trade and Corruption Monitor

ITCM Innovative Technology for Custom Machinery

It doesn't look like it would be any of these however. Maybe something from an earlier time, anything that had to do with those letters? If you look at it in this perspective, something is "in merchandise", or like mentioned earlier by several others, stolen goods and the like in Russia(?)

EDIT> Second from bottom, "International Trade and Corruption Monitor"

International Trade and Corruption Monitor in merchandise.....

Hmmmm...

Just randomely I spotted this - the image that was found in the swf thingy yesterday (It was yesterday here in the UK!), showing someone in front of all the tv screens and other instruments. Anyone notice that both the hands in this image are right hands!?

this video: AKdKk-M01ug

is relevant.

Crud... that's gonna mess me up. Anyway, this corresponds with what I was saying earlier! The electro-shock and recorded message theropy was perticularly interesting. At the end of the trailer, a man says "When he awakens, double the voltage." They were doing that testing on that dude. And the part when they said that they would force people to listen to recordings, well mabey they forced the man in the trailer to watch the Gknova6 transmittions! Well, now I think I was spot on earlier and that this isn't about some zombie syrum, but brainwashing. So, are we all in agreement that this is what's going on?

maybe the capitalization in The Conspiracy is the cat's Meow (or whatever it was) has a clue for us?

Edit: also, someone posted about the dial looking like a safe dial, maybe he had something going there?

I was thinking the same thing. It appears the TV dial has changed to a safe dial and maybe the numbers are actually a combination to open something?

CIA mind control brainwahing? Not only was this video created in modern times because its on youtube, but that also a far-fetched idea. I don't think that video and process is relevant in the least.

The video was from a special that aired on National Geographic about early CIA brainwashing techniques. This did really happen, you could look it up yourself.

CIA mind control brainwahing? Not only was this video created in modern times because its on youtube, but that also a far-fetched idea. I don't think that video and process is relevant in the least.

You're kiding, right?... Like... ALL of out reasurch point towards it. Oh, screw it, I don't want to get into another "ZOMG, AREA 51!" type flame war. Is there anyone from the OLD SITE that agrees? Carbon? Blue?

The video was from a special that aired on National Geographic about early CIA brainwashing techniques. This did really happen, you could look it up yourself.

THANK YOU! :D

I'm saying that it probably wasn't effective in real life, in the video game of course it will, its a video game. And i don't care for the "zomg area 51" thing, im not five. I realize whats going on and what isn't going on. Anyways, back on topic

Anyone notice that when you *tab* through www.gknova6.com that the yellow boxes look the same as the nat. Geo logo from the video? Its probably not at all related, im just curious about weather they were meant to be there, or rather they are just selection boxes :/

I'm saying that it probably wasn't effective in real life, in the video game of course it will, its a video game. And i don't care for the "zomg area 51" thing, im not five. I realize whats going on and what isn't going on. Anyways, back on topic

Anyone notice that when you *tab* through http://www.gknova6.com that the yellow boxes look the same as the nat. Geo logo from the video? Its probably not at all related, im just curious about weather they were meant to be there, or rather they are just selection boxes :/

Wait!!, TABS, SELECTION BOXES!!! THAT GOTTA MEAN ZOMBIES!!!! ;)

Look, stop it. Thats just blatant, And at least im trying to stay on topic here, while proving im not just another idiot. I wan't to help, but you gotta stop acting like a douchbag.

In other words, can someone give me a link to a website with ways to decode both the ceaser and cipher please? I wan't to fool around and see if i can't find anything interesting.

does anyone know how to get the pdf out of the .rar file? Because I have programs that can crack pdfs but I need to get it out of the .rar first

You can't (as far as I know). I also tried exporting the files from the rar and it wants a password.

If we are talking about a double cipher (meaning the plaintext is ciphered, then ciphered again with a different algorithm) we need:

Cipher Algorithm #1
    Passphrase and or Keys #1
    ciphertext #1

This results in "plaintext #1" which becomes the "ciphertext #2". Then you need:

Cipher Algorithm #2
    Passphrase and or keys #2
    ciphertext #2

Which should result in "plaintext #2", which is the original text.

The ciphertext #1 is "yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo. 551961." includes the hints "16" (The thread title), a quote from Julius Caesar, and the blatantly capitalized "MERCHANDISE"

So assuming the Cipher Algoritm #1 is a Keyed Caesar, the shift is 16 (or 10?) and the key is MERCHANDISE, the resulting "plaintext #1" is either:

iiepomqciv onws fhkzi qpfwe ezzs hksha. 551961. ookvuswiob utcy lnqfo wvlck kffy nqyng. 551961.

The speculation right now is that Algorithm #2 is a Vignere, because of the Giovan connection. Alternatively it could be one of Giovan's algorithms. EDIT: However, Giovan's algorithms (at least the first one) doesn't include the letters k or v, both of which are in the ciphertext #2. So that rules out Giovan's first algorithm. That is, unless you modernize the algorithm to include k and v, but I think that's a stretch...

Any other ideas?

If we are talking about a double cipher (meaning the plaintext is ciphered, then ciphered again with a different algorithm) we need:

Cipher Algorithm #1
    Passphrase and or Keys #1
    ciphertext #1

This results in "plaintext #1" which becomes the "ciphertext #2". Then you need:

Cipher Algorithm #2
    Passphrase and or keys #2
    ciphertext #2

Which should result in "plaintext #2", which is the original text.

The ciphertext #1 is "yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo. 551961." includes the hints "16" (The thread title), a quote from Julius Caesar, and the blatantly capitalized "MERCHANDISE"

So assuming the Cipher Algoritm #1 is a Keyed Caesar, the shift is 16 (or 10?) and the key is MERCHANDISE, the resulting "plaintext #1" is either:

iiepomqciv onws fhkzi qpfwe ezzs hksha. 551961. ookvuswiob utcy lnqfo wvlck kffy nqyng. 551961.

The speculation right now is that Algorithm #2 is a Vignere, because of the Giovan connection. Alternatively it could be one of Giovan's algorithms.

Any other ideas?

I'm with you on this, but I have tried a million combos and haven't gotta anything that looks like "plain text"