The New Update on WaW

Faust

I was bored earlyer today and desided to play the campeinge on WaW. I figure I'd start a new game on hardened (on acount of the previous update that wiped all the missions and death cards I unlocked) an noticed that a new intro to WaW starts when you start the game that even includes Pvt. Miller's face. Was this there all along, or was I the only one who didn't notice this?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the recent update wiped all the missions and death cards? Are the trophies still sound? Might have to go and have a look at it.

You mean where you are in the hut and you see the guy get stabbed? I've seen his face in the split screen many times.

It turns out they are adding new things into the game...Zombies are different aswell...Meaning they "studder" when you use the flame thrower on them or one zombie attacks you from different sides rather than the front but he will try to get around...callofduty.com has a thread of new Zombie things people have noticed all within the past month...Also the characters have started to say new things...Really neat how they are still fiddling around with WAW...These things are not getting released as an update which is weird o.O

To be honest I haven't actually noticed any updates on anything at all cocerning zombies and WaW in general. I s'pose it makes sense though because even when they admitted there was gonna be no MP4 they still stated that they'd add patches etc to the game. Maybe they're adding other more subtle things in the process?

This is my 100th post!

• 3 years later...

It turns out they are adding new things into the game...Zombies are different aswell...Meaning they "studder" when you use the flame thrower on them or one zombie attacks you from different sides rather than the front but he will try to get around...callofduty.com has a thread of new Zombie things people have noticed all within the past month...Also the characters have started to say new things...Really neat how they are still fiddling around with WAW...These things are not getting released as an update which is weird o.O

Instead of this, they should be fiddling around with the bullshit hacks. There was an update a couple of days ago on Xbox LIVE; but there were still hackers.