ATTENTION NOVA TRUTH SEEKERS

carbonfibah

Ok guys first post.

I was trying to find out what was up with dragonsbreath, something about it was sticking out to me.

After reading the thing about the elements being in the words, i noticed something.

DRAGONSBREATH

if you take out the letters R-A-G-O-N and unscramble it, then you get ARGON

Now you are left with DSBREATH

Hmmmmmmm

Ds-Darmstadtium

Sb-Antimony

Br-Boron

Re-Rhenium

At-Astatine

Th-Thorium

H-Hydrogen

In the end, i couldnt find anything about E so idk.

And i know i may just be rambling on about my crazy idea, but i just wanted to put it out there.

Welcome to the forum! Nice Find!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are over thinking this. Personally I feel we have nothing left to find on this transmission.

The information stated ......,5/5/1961 Personally I feel I we can do now is wait.

I again will say that we should remember that no where in the clue did it say 5/5/1961. 5+5=10, and freedom=7, does not necessarily mean may 5, 2010, or may 5, 1961.

The dragonsbreath usenet clue said the ELEMENTS were in the sounds and WORDS, Plutonium and Uranium were in the sounds, what ELEMENTS are in the words?

I don't think we are anywhere near to finished on this clue, and at the same time, I don't think very many people care anymore. Buzz is pretty much dead on the innerweb over this now.

The Mercury spacecraft named freedom 7 was launched on May 5 1961 or 5/5/1961. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury-Redstone_3)

As for the elements were in sounds and words I will agree that we may not have found it all, but I feel the group poster on google wouldn't have responded unless the information was all correct.

I think you guys are over thinking this. Personally I feel we have nothing left to find on this transmission.

The information stated ......,5/5/1961 Personally I feel I we can do now is wait.

I again will say that we should remember that no where in the clue did it say 5/5/1961. 5+5=10, and freedom=7, does not necessarily mean may 5, 2010, or may 5, 1961.

The dragonsbreath usenet clue said the ELEMENTS were in the sounds and WORDS, Plutonium and Uranium were in the sounds, what ELEMENTS are in the words?

I don't think we are anywhere near to finished on this clue, and at the same time, I don't think very many people care anymore. Buzz is pretty much dead on the innerweb over this now.

It'll never die here...We they won't allow it...Something is up with 5/5/10 - I have this feeling in my gut that something is happening on this date...

Also has anyone considered this being a zombie related thing and not COD7 general? Just me thinking outloud

HEY! HEY RETARDS! Freedom 7 was the first launch into space. AN IT OCCOURED ON MAY 5! HOLY SHIT! So, Freedom=7 is the first man in space expedition. And May 5th is its launch date. How you didn't figure this out is nothing short of pure lazyness. I AM STOKED

Think about this 2. These codes don't nessecarily have to be secret decodes. Get this, DragonsBreath could have been a Vietnamiez (fuck u I don't spell check) special ops group during the Vietnam War. Get this 2, all of those elements you named are all elements found in radioactive areas. This is for sure the work of treyarch, and the next Call of Duty is hitting Vietnam.

HEY! HEY RETARDS! Freedom 7 was the first launch into space. AN IT OCCOURED ON MAY 5! HOLY SHIT! So, Freedom=7 is the first man in space expedition. And May 5th is its launch date. How you didn't figure this out is nothing short of pure lazyness. I AM STOKED

Retarded and Lazy is not looking through the 12 page thread about the 3rd Transmission, and seeing that this has been discussed ad nauseum.

So riddle me this Venom, what does America's first man in space, and the Mercury program, have to do with atomic bombs and "black ops"?

Heres another little snip bit of May 5th, the one clue I believe to be most revieleing, On May 5th 1970, America conducted nuculear test in Nevada. Area 51?? Elements in readioactive areas? MAY 5th????? YEA, SO LETS KEEP DIGGING!

Not a bad direction, but I think we need to back in history a bit, 50's and 60's.

Following your lead, check out Operation Teapot: May 5, 1955.

The Civil Defense "Apple-2" shot on May 5, 1955 was intended to test various building construction types (nicknamed as "Survival Town") in a nuclear blast. A few of the buildings still stand at Area 1, Nevada Test Site. A documentary film was produced showing the buildings being damaged by the blast; in the film, the test is called "Operation Cue".[3] Stock footage from the nuclear test was used in the 1983 TV movie The Day After during the explosion sequence.

We are all familiar with this footage. I wonder if Indiana Jones is in a fridge somewhere.

wvMb3ckXt7s

5dG76lkGC8w

This was a "military effect" test, this series of tests had Armed forces members within 900 meters of ground zero. Irradiation may be a good plot line for Black Op Zombies.

Edit, why did the Youtube inbed not work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvMb3ckX ... re=related

Retarded and Lazy is not looking through the 12 page thread about the 3rd Transmission, and seeing that this has been discussed ad nauseum.

So riddle me this Venom, what does America's first man in space, and the Mercury program, have to do with atomic bombs and "black ops"?

Your Being to literal, Just because its not in the History books, or in the media doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can almost bet there was a Communist plan of some sort intended to stop the launch of Freedom 7.

There doesn't always have to be an obvious connection. In fact, there almost never is. You have to think outside of being spoonfed by the media.

Looking outside the box has made these puzzles far more difficult to solve then they actually are.

Absolutely nothing in the clue points to 1961, and I want to point that out because people are now saying it does. Why wasn't Cape Canaveral one of the 5 GPS coordinates from T2? All the clues have a common theme. Missile crisis, nuclear materials, weapons. The Mercury program is outside the scope.

I think it is important that this clue doesn't simply say

5+5=10

Freedom=7

THE ELEMENTS ARE IN THE SOUNDS AND THE WORDS, LOOK AND LISTEN

5+5=7 5+5=7

FREEDOM=7 FREEDOM=7

5+5=7 5+5=7

LINEAR, NOT ALGORYTHMIC

Linear, as in they work together to solve the puzzle, they don't step algorythmic to the solution.

Looking outside the box has made these puzzles far more difficult to solve then they actually are.

Absolutely nothing in the clue points to 1961, and I want to point that out because people are now saying it does. Why wasn't Cape Canaveral one of the 5 GPS coordinates from T2? All the clues have a common theme. Missile crisis, nuclear materials, weapons. The Mercury program is outside the scope.

I think it is important that this clue doesn't simply say

5+5=10

Freedom=7

[quot

THE ELEMENTS ARE IN THE SOUNDS AND THE WORDS, LOOK AND LISTEN

5+5=7 5+5=7

FREEDOM=7 FREEDOM=7

5+5=7 5+5=7

LINEAR, NOT ALGORYTHMIC

Linear, as in they work together to solve the puzzle, they don't step algorythmic to the solution.

ok, but 5+5 doesn't equal 7, it equals 10

ok, but 5+5 doesn't equal 7, it equals 10

No, but what do all 6 equations together mean? 6 equations listed not 2, and related to ELEMENTS.

Goes back to my previous theory regarding Boron and Nitrogen. Isotope B-10 (boron is 5 on the periodic table) is used in nuclear warheads, and delpleted to B-11 itself is weapons grade fusile material.

TNT was the bang given to start off a Fission A-bomb. The N in TNT stands for Nitrogen, and the bang comes when the Nitrogen, Element 7, is FREED from the molecule. FREEDOM=7.

Perhaps the layout on the clue is showing a molecular structure, 2 boron attached to a nitrogen

Just thoughts, I'm not convinced, but it makes a lot more sense than Alan B Shepard having anything to do with the clue.

One thing that still intrigues me is that why was this message posted in the "alt.conspiracy" google group. Does alt.conspiracy necessarily translate to "alternative conspiracy"? Maybe we are just looking for more clues and information in the wrong places after all. Given the fact that zombies in WaW was based on alternative conspiracy makes me think there are still sources out there that they could be hinting to indirectly.

I found an interesting site http://clogic.eserver.org/2003/snedeker.html trying to search alternative theories on "NOVA" and this was something that caught my attention.

Nova Express predicts a future apocalypse and recapitulates the entire mythology of the trilogy. The plot of the story describes the invasion of earth by a group of superhuman beings from outer space, the Nova Mob, who control humans by assuming the form of three-dimensional beings. The goal of the Nova Mob is to produce a Nova on earth as they had done in the Crab Nebula. The Venusians operate through sexual needs, the Uranians through heavy metal addiction, and the Crab People through the addiction to power.

Ofcourse at this point all my mind is focused on the zombie storyline more than anything else lol. This may not be related to the game at all but until they release any information about zombies I just can't resist looking up alternative theories :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...