Transmission 3 on GKNOVA6 is up!

firevice

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, but that's just a possibility. If the word written in JUZAZS is not comon (like SOMD in the last transmission), it will not find it.

Yea, this might not be right.

I tried running what I had of the second group of letters through a couple hangman solvers but couldn't get anything (if it is one 13 letter word)

1st of all, welcome to the forum L3GA. 2nd of all, it does look like baseballs. Look at this pic, from MrToasty on MovieViral:

Do you see the baseballs between the 2 FREEDOM = 7's?

There was a baseball diamond in the first transmission and then it panes in on a baseball after a nuclear explosion. I did find that Albuquerque has a team called the Isotopes and the stadium closely resembles the one in the first transmission. I thought that was interesting. Nothing useful that I found, but who knows

yea I have been following some of the stuff on that forum too.

I am stuck on this 5+5=10 thing

I just googled 5+5 and got a nyc art gallery,

"5+5 Dialogue" which sounds interesting (group of Mediterranean Nations sharing information), and

"5 by 5" - The phrase five by five is an old-school term defined as a signal that has excellent strength and perfect clarity – the most understandable signal possible. (hmmm....)

My gut says none of this stuff is relevant tho

Alright, let's all sit down before we go on and go over what we know so far so we arn't just posting the same stuff. Oh, and Dr. Killshot, please fix your sig so that it's not just one strait line. I'm getting tired of horizontal scrolling! :(

Good Idea: So what do we know?

We know the first phrase is a quote from P2 of the Kryptos at the CIA. P2 was solved using a quagmire III, dual key cipher. http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/vigenere-keyed.php

We were give a MOD key, like usual, that was four tones, "apparently" in morse code for the letter Q. followed by 19 numbers, no higher than 26, LIKELY corresponding to letters in the alphabet.

What we don't know, is the significance of the four tones we think is "Q".

We also don't have confirmation on our alpha and passkeys for the Kryptos cipher.

We don't know if the 19 numbers correspond exactly to the alphabet, or if we have to shift them.

We do know that in the P1 Kryptos at the CIA the word illusion was deliberately misspelled with a letter Q substituting for an L, also the word "undergruund" in P2. However none of those words were in the portion of the panel given to us in the clue, and our clue was from P2 not P1.

We also know that P2 was initially solved incorrectly, and Sanford had missed an X near the end.

Part II: Reference to Marie Currie: Solved MOD 1 0 0, followed by tones at various frequencies that divided by 100 gave us numbers directly and clearly indicating URANIUM and PLUTONIUM.

What we don't know is the significance of the words. My logic dictates these would be the alpha and passkeys for the above Kryptos puzzle, but maybe not.

Part III: Reference to Hertz: MOD CANT YOU SEE THE WHOLE SPECTRUM. Solved, temporal analysis showed 5+5=10, FREEDOM=7. IMO, considering a similar clue was in the last message, totally missed about Sputnik, there is not much more here.

Again we don't know the significance of this. 5+5 may mean May 5th, 2010. It may mean we are looking for 2 5 letter words. It may mean Alan Shepard's May 5th Freedom7 launch from 1961. This IMO is most likely considering freedom=7.

Freedom7.com, single page showing a scrapbook and a pic of the freedom7 on the launch pad, with a pic of a motel sign, an upside down roadmap of Northern California, mostly hidden behind the book. Page last updated April 3, 2010, but domain registered since 1997.

KENNETH, WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY. Reference to the Dan Rather incident. this clue, and LINEAR NOT ALGORYTHMIC, were not preceded by the usual musical tones or an MOD. I do not believe they are separate clues, but keys to the above 3. Kenneth hints at the Currie clue, to determine the frequency of the notes (which was done) LINEAR, not sure, does it point to clue 1 or 3?

Did anyone else notice a second set of beeps in the audio? There's four beeps after the first MOD --.- if thats morse code but there's also 4 beeps after the freedom 7 spectral figure. From what I could tell it was -.-- which means Y.

This part of the transmission is included in all the transmissions, I tried to find what was written but... I can't :(

If 5 + 5 = 10 is more than just a date, and if we think this is the length of the keywords, let's list all the 5 letters words we have found in that transmission :

- Marie

- Curie

- Hertz

- Seven

- TRIAD (From Paul A. Bartlett)

- ILIAD (From Paul A. Bartlett)

Also, I think Freedom7 is really important because, this website has been done with an Apple Mac, usually showing the "Apple" logo on the bottom of the page. In this page, the creator took care of removing this logo... Maybe that's no really a clue but I keep it as a clue ! :D

Maybe we should look, on a map, at all the points that the second en third transmissions gave us (California, Ohio, Florida, CIA, etc.) ?

I really think the 5+5=10 relates back to the first number in the first clue somehow, which is 10.

All these things are supposed to work together, and I think we have to not over complicate them, so lets brainstorm on that. 5th letter of the alphabet is E, 5+5, E+E, EE frEEdom.

Another line of thought, 5+5=10. There is a dime on the freedom7 page...

Liberty = freedom?

edit: I think this is bunk now, see below!

Is there any FIRM evidence that freedom7.com is related to GKNOVA6, or is it simply just a site some person created to commemorate that event?

Nothing definite. Time period is right, subject matter is right, updated April 4th, rather cryptic text, and if my theory 5+5=NEON holds any water, then of course there would be no doubt LOL.

Freedom=7 is just a signpost to the website, and the answer to the keys is there.

My bet is the alpha and pass keys for the Kryptos are MOTEL and VACANCY, they are lit up in NEON on the sign at freedom7.com

all that is left is the 4 tones at the very first MOD, to determine what order the letters go in.

Is there any FIRM evidence that freedom7.com is related to GKNOVA6, or is it simply just a site some person created to commemorate that event?

Not that I know of. Just one of those things that tagged along with all the findings.

Oh btw one thing about that MOD100 sequence ..... seems to be MFSK8 modulation. I haven't found a way to decode it but there maybe more to it than just those peak frequency numbers - 200, 800, 1800, 3200 ...

What from a mathematic/cryptographic perspective is the relevance of frequency of letters. I see often on various web pages with code breakers a feature to break down the frequency of each letter. What does this mean?

KENNETH, e-2, n-2, k-1, t-1, h-1.

The MOD100 sequence is generated from a number station. We need to look up for number stations, their frequencies and how to decode number station messages.

I think the MOD100 is already done. Hertz frequencies, divided by 100 equaled the numbers for the electron shells of URANIUM and PLUTONIUM. I doubt there is anything else there.