Your weirdest CoD experience...

The 'Can't Touch This' experience.

My brother was playing Nazi Zombies on Nacht Der Untoten/

He was in the Hel(p) room, running up and down being chased by a large horde of zombies.

Note this was on solo play. And he bumped into the shelf, which in theory would mean the horde would

surround him and murder him. Ironicly, he slipped through them all unharmed.

We both kinda watched in amazement, as I sat shouting. WTF.. WTF..

You lucky SoB!!! xD

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not like this one is hard to do or particularly funny. but the first time i played der riese we camped at the walkway at the bowie knife teleporter. we bettied the stairs and put betties at the window at the far end of the walkway. it was just hilarious shooting the hell hounds and watching them sprint up the stairs and fly past through the air into the betties :P good times.

• 2 weeks later...

My weirdest experience is on Modern Warfail 2. I was running through Karachi and out of nowhere I got shot. So anyway I watched the killcam and the guy had sniped me through 4 walls with an Intervention FMJ. I wish I was lying.

My cousin showed me a glitch on Skidrow On the rangers spawn near the garage theres a door on the right side thats closed, you dont need fmj to shoot through it but he got 3 headshots using it. He found it by trying to make a smiley face on it. There are alot of glitches on the game for obvious kill spots through walls and buildings. He/she might have had an aimbot and used a glitch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shot a guy with the double barrel on the map of... (forgot the name, it's been a while. From a map pack, on a navy base that has those two weird tower things suspended over water).

When I shot him, his legs flew off and he stretched out over the ceiling!

He looked like a spider monkey having an orgasm :|

I found the glitch spot too and have repeated it offline :)

In the little (hut... cabin? The metal room, whatever) at the very edge of the map)

• 2 weeks later...

Was sniping on Cliffside with an Arisaka, iron sights. I was to the right of the mausoleum, opposite of the side with the plane. I was in the tall grass next to the tree on the hill, and was surrounded by the enemy team, basically in their spawn. I was picking them off and they didn't know I was there. Anyway, one of them comes tromping up the hill at me and starts to run past me. I hurry up and turn, firing as I do, and kill him without aiming down the sights. First and only time I've gotten a kill like that, I was so psyched.

COD4: Hc Search on Crossfire. I killed the last guy across the map from the bottom of the hill up to the back building with a Deagle.

COD5: I put a Betty on one of those X things that barbed wire goes on and it flew across the map and killed someone on Seelow. Hc Search

MW2: Favela Reg.Search I was on the spawn on top of the hill, and threw a throwing knife over the buildigs at spawn and got a kill.

COD4: Hc Search on Crossfire. I killed the last guy across the map from the bottom of the hill up to the back building with a Deagle.

COD5: I put a Betty on one of those X things that barbed wire goes on and it flew across the map and killed someone on Seelow. Hc Search

MW2: Favela Reg.Search I was on the spawn on top of the hill, and threw a throwing knife over the buildigs at spawn and got a kill.

RE: CoD 5 thats a tank trap and ive done that glitch :D