Your weirdest CoD experience...

Mine was probably " Dogs From The Grave ".

I was running around Corrosion, mowing kids down with my Thompson, So then I see two guys with MP40s near an explosive barrel. I have a 5 kill streak so I end up killing the one person, and then panic firing at the other. I just nicked the explosive barrel while spraying and then the other player had killed me. Almost immediately, the explosive barrel exploded and killed the other, giving me Dogs.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamikaze dogs. I was playing on Subway (or Metro. What was it called again?) and the enemy team called in dogs. Ofcoarse, they where no match for my flamethrower, but some of them just kept running ("Flaming hellhounds! Run!")!

Afterwards, I through a sticky into a tunnel to set a trap and kill a cluster of dogs, only to have a dog run in and get the sticky stuck to his tail! The thing ran in circles like it was trying to get it off, then it ran strait for me (mind you, still on fire from the flamethrower) and the sticky exploded, killing me and the dog.

Humping hellhounds. This must be an extremely rare function in the game. On Der Riese I was playing with some of my friends when dogs came in. As usual, the promply tried to kill us. About halfway through the round a hellhound spawned over a dead zombie body and started humping it! Not intirly sure of what I was looking at at the time, I killed it like any other hellhound, only too realize what just happened afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to resubmit my responce. One time I was on the far end of Outskerts, running towards the action with my trusty PPSH-41. Suddently, I look up after hearing a huge explosion, only to see a Panzer tank shoot about 40 yards into the air and fall back down to Earth and crush a man. Some dude must have had one hell of a time with a satchel charge. :lol:

Just happened to me last night...

Playing on Karachi and in the alley between Charlie and Bravo there was a dude floating about 5' off the ground with his arms stretched out like jesus lol. Actually, glancing up as I write this, the floating dude was in the same position as myerstep's avatar lol.

Also, on high rounds on Der Riese I've seen max ammo from dogs spawn outside the map... which really really really sucks lol

Just happened to me last night...

Playing on Karachi and in the alley between Charlie and Bravo there was a dude floating about 5' off the ground with his arms stretched out like jesus lol. Actually, glancing up as I write this, the floating dude was in the same position as myerstep's avatar lol.

Also, on high rounds on Der Riese I've seen max ammo from dogs spawn outside the map... which really really really sucks lol

It's calle the jesus pose it's what game charachters look like when theyre created so the designers can put stuff un there arms, if you time out you do this, look closely next time and you see that his gun will be floating to the right of him

• 2 months later...

Me and My friend were playing shi no numa on his 360 and we activated the flogger. The round didn't end because it was an early round and I was teaching him the Comm loop. When we went past where the Zombies died they were still screaming at us but they weren't there. GHOST ZOMBIES!!!:0

Notice how it says your WEIRDEST COD EXPERIENCE? not COD5, or COD4, or MW2, COD.

My weirdest COD experience:

On COD4 I was on Strike, I turn the corner (trying to get the Misery Loves Company challenge) and there's a guy RIGHT THERE. So I panic and throw the grenade, and it bounced between him and the wall reaaallly fast, and hits him like five times, and gives me a direct impact kill :D

Then, on Cliffside I shot a guy in the sniper bunker ( across from the tomb) and his head and body spread over the whole entire map, lol

My wierdest would be "The Hell hounds and double agent bettys" I was playing then the eney team sent out dogs, i flamed one with the m2 but it keeped on going then it blow up on my teamates betty and the explosion killed me. [brains]

i was on a 6 kill streak at that momentaswell :(

well i guess mine would be (since I don't really have "weird" moments) would be joining a random search game, and seeing a couple of people who I knew because of they were friends of a friend of mine, but they didn't know my GT (they did know me in real life though) so I just say "Hey Shane! Lucas! Keith!" They FREAKED, it was hilarious, it wasn't exactly "weird" for me, but it was probably weird for them. lol, i eventually told them who I was, and how I knew it was them and they laughed after :P

My werdoest CoD experience had to be on CoD4, It was the first ever time that I seen the stretched out bodies and honestly i couldn't work out what the hell was going on. I then later realised what it was but that just completely scared the hell out of me.

Thank you, BRA1NL3S5