What is your prestige on MW2?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood the point of prestige.... I might be tempted if I got something more than create a class slots and some half assed 20x20px gifs. I mean, prestige is A LOT OF WORK. Like, a second 40hr a week job. And you get essentially nothing beyond bragging rights. Actually, now that I think about it, the entire Call of Duty ranking system is simply a function of time played and not skill, which in and of itself is kind of lame. They should switch to some kind of system where rank is based on challenges completed or something.

That having been said, I obviously didn't prestige lol

Level 70, no prestige :D

I would be like 7th prestige if i did prestige. But prestiging is pretty pointless. I would love to be able to have more gun challenges and the prestige challenges so i could get all those emblems n' shiz, but its just not worth starting all over again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Level 70, 10th prestige, legit and proud of it. I can't tell you the amount of times I get called a hacker though. Just got to add them as a friend and show them my stats to shut them up.

If modern warfare 2 were half the game World at War is, you wouldn't have to add them as a friend, because they could compare stats with you while in matchmaking.

Prestiging in modern warfare 2 is horrible, the unlocks are badly paced, and it takes way to long to prestige legitimately.

11 days of game time for 10th level 65 in World at War compared to

14 days of game time for 4th level 70 in modern warfare 2.

I have almost 30 days of game time in World at War.

In modern warfare 2? 14, still. modern warfare 2 = FAIL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so loads of you guys have been boosting? Quite surprised at that.

I'm level 70 Zero prestige. It took me months to get there because I don't play that often and so the thought of having to go through it all again sends shivers down my spine. Just for a new icon? No ta. Plus a couple of the guys I go on with have prestiged and hated it soooo much. Put me right off.

so loads of you guys have been boosting? Quite surprised at that.

I'm level 70 Zero prestige. It took me months to get there because I don't play that often and so the thought of having to go through it all again sends shivers down my spine. Just for a new icon? No ta. Plus a couple of the guys I go on with have prestiged and hated it soooo much. Put me right off.

not boosting, just modded lobbies.