Channel 2 on GKNOVA6 is up!

Spitfire

Ok, each of the lines of the SOMD code have different keys, Ive found that for the first line the key is 'Sputnik' which gives:

THREEEIGHT.NINEFIVEONESEVENNINESIX -SEVENSEVEN.ONEFOURSIXFIVEEIGHTSIX (CIA)

THREEEIGHT.SEVENFOURFOURTWOEIGHTONE, -ONEZEROFOUR.EIGHTFOURSIXEIGHTZEROSIX (NORAD)

THREETWO.NINEFOURTHREEEIGHTEIGHTNINE, -ONEZEROSIX.FOURONENINEFOURFOURFOUR (WHITE SANDS MISSILE RANGE)

THREEEIGHT.EIGHTNINESEVENSIXSEVEN, -SEVENSEVEN.ZEROTHREESIXFIVEFIVE (WHITE HOUSE)

FIVEFIVE.SEVENFIVEONESIXSIXSEVEN, THREESEVEN.SIXONESEVENSEVENSEVENEIGHT (THE KREMLIN)

EDIT: A random website had all these already worked out, looks like we arnt the only detectives :)

Amazing job man. All of these seem to be greatly related to the cold war.

white sands had nukes for retaliation CIA and NORAD for surveillance etc.

The random website. It was one of our commenters, MrToasty who deciphered the code.

You're welcome.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, each of the lines of the SOMD code have different keys, Ive found that for the first line the key is 'Sputnik' which gives:

THREEEIGHT.NINEFIVEONESEVENNINESIX -SEVENSEVEN.ONEFOURSIXFIVEEIGHTSIX (CIA)

THREEEIGHT.SEVENFOURFOURTWOEIGHTONE, -ONEZEROFOUR.EIGHTFOURSIXEIGHTZEROSIX (NORAD)

THREETWO.NINEFOURTHREEEIGHTEIGHTNINE, -ONEZEROSIX.FOURONENINEFOURFOURFOUR (WHITE SANDS MISSILE RANGE)

THREEEIGHT.EIGHTNINESEVENSIXSEVEN, -SEVENSEVEN.ZEROTHREESIXFIVEFIVE (WHITE HOUSE)

FIVEFIVE.SEVENFIVEONESIXSIXSEVEN, THREESEVEN.SIXONESEVENSEVENSEVENEIGHT (THE KREMLIN)

EDIT: A random website had all these already worked out, looks like we arnt the only detectives :)

Amazing job man. All of these seem to be greatly related to the cold war.

white sands had nukes for retaliation CIA and NORAD for surveillance etc.

The random website. It was one of our commenters, MrToasty who deciphered the code.

You're welcome.

Any chance that I had already found the Sputnik code, then searched it on google? I just used the Simon Singh Code Cracker, made it very easy.

Now that i look at the site again, doesn't anyone think that it is weird that JFK is on the TV but not one person in the background is looking toward it at all? Also they are all in dressy clothes, it makes me think of his advisors for some reason. They had to pick that picture for a reason right?

Those CIA coordinates are actually to kyptos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos

VIA @bludrago505 on twitter

it is the correct coordinates

The Kryptos is in the middle courtyard at CIA HQ it looks like so it will have very very very very if not the same coordinates.

Yes, I get that but don't you find it odd that they make the coordinates to another cipher of the same kind? Even if it is close nothing is ever a coincidence

Those CIA coordinates are actually to kyptos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos

VIA @bludrago505 on twitter

it is the correct coordinates

The Kryptos is in the middle courtyard at CIA HQ it looks like so it will have very very very very if not the same coordinates.

Yes, I get that but don't you find it odd that they make the coordinates to another cipher of the same kind? Even if it is close nothing is ever a coincidence

Because that's the next clue, we have to decipher Kryptos.... Anyone got a few years?

We were all working on it, It wasnt just one person, it was a forum effort

Exactley

Now we can just all try again next time we get a video =D

Like spitfire said, we just got one today (friday) maybe we will see another next friday. Leading up until they release the CoD7 articles in those magazines in May.

This is definitely one way to keep everyone excited and anticipating the new game.

And UNLIKE infinity ward Treyarch doesn't make us have to spend any money on this :) Treyarch gives us free entertainment FTW

Deciphering kryptos... good joke. Quoted from the wikipedia article "Of the four sections, three have been solved, with the fourth remaining one of the most famous unsolved codes in the world." I dont think we have to decipher that, considering treyarch hasn't deciphered it. But the coding of the 3 other deciphered sections might lead us too our next hint

The part that im interested in is the coordinates mentioned in the answer to number 2. Wikipedia says its 200 feet southeast of the sculpture itself. What lies 200 feet southest might be our next clue. That clue might contain a date or something that could lead us to the date of the next part of gknova6. (Even though i think gknova6 will be updates on april 20th)

The part that im interested in is the coordinates mentioned in the answer to number 2. Wikipedia says its 200 feet southeast of the sculpture itself. What lies 200 feet southest might be our next clue. That clue might contain a date or something that could lead us to the date of the next part of gknova6. (Even though i think gknova6 will be updates on april 20th)

Missile Range where they detonated the first atom bomb.

Ahhh, the Trinity bomb in Los Alamos, New Mexico

Are you sure theirs a missile range where they detonated a atom bomb right next to the cia...?

Are you sure theirs a missile range where they detonated a atom bomb right next to the cia...?

There isn't. The First atomic bomb was tested in New Mexico and the rest were tested on deserted islands

Ahhh, the Trinity bomb in Los Alamos, New Mexico

Wait! What did you say? Trinity bomb?

"Harness the power of trinity and true power will be yours".

Well, that sounds fimilliar. Too bad I didn't get that till now. der. Anyway, I arrived a little late to the party, anyone want to bring me up to speed on what we know? :|

New transmission ciphered into CLASSIFIED-ANNOUNCEMENT-SODM

on the South Maryland website in the announcement section theres a post called NOVA and it has a bunch of letters in coordinate form.

We ciphered the coordinates into numbers use a name of the first artificial satellite and got the locations as shown on page 4.

Thats where we are.