Channel 2 on GKNOVA6 is up!

Spitfire

I've been following this forum for a few hours today as well as the first day of the first video/code and trying to figure things out as well. Decided to make an account here to see if I can help at all.

Just wanting to point out that the PSA was posted by a "Eve Reign". Google turns up no noteworthy people with such a name, and facebook and myspace return little results, none of them residing in Maryland either.

So, thinking this may be part of the clue, if you remove the letters in "Eve Reign" from "Cheeping River", you are left with CIPHER. I would say this is a legit clue. Sorry, Spitfire.

Edit* - Also, if you take a look at the code, there are specific patterns. It's not like someone slammed their head onto the keyboard to throw us off. No one would put this much thought into a fake lead.

Holy crap.

It has to be some how related, maybe not everyone try to crack the code but some people should be looking at it

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been following this forum for a few hours today as well as the first day of the first video/code and trying to figure things out as well. Decided to make an account here to see if I can help at all.

Just wanting to point out that the PSA was posted by a "Eve Reign". Google turns up no noteworthy people with such a name, and facebook and myspace return little results, none of them residing in Maryland either.

So, thinking this may be part of the clue, if you remove the letters in "Eve Reign" from "Cheeping River", you are left with CIPHER. I would say this is a legit clue. Sorry, Spitfire.

Edit* - Also, if you take a look at the code, there are specific patterns. It's not like someone slammed their head onto the keyboard to throw us off. No one would put this much thought into a fake lead.

welcome to the forum lol nice find

OK! i stand corrected. That jibberish though does look like coordinates, maybe someone can cipher into numbers then run through google earth?

EDIT: POSSIBLE HISS CAUSE: Maybe the guy saying "Considerable Spectrum" is some high power war guy and he says that to himself while a missile lights off after he finishes talking?

Just picture him on a balcony and picture a missile far fetched in front of him with its boosters lighting up and it takes off. Makes sense.

Nice find, i tried to remove eve reign from cheering viper, but couldn't find anything significant from it.

I agree that these look VERY similar to coordinates, the way they are setup

LWLXRMSYWN.GVVOXXPXBVOKTPXAVSFTMBK-AONTHLRDOF.DHXSWEJHCQSQFWTCZUBCAM

LWLXRMSYWN.LRDOFUINENYMGNPBMSYWNHAM,-YFTTXEWPGJL.XVORLUINEASPTCZUBJWGILVF

LWLXRBGG.CCGRNYMGNAEMOWXAAGMSYWNGVVO,-GCYSRZYKXR.YBCBGCYGVVOXDOKSWEJUINE

LWLXRMSYWN.XVORLCCGRAONTHLVFCWKYG,-FMFWCMXIMX.RTLHGPBWTMBKNSNTZBIM

XXPXSQFW.HYORVPAKYHAMCAMMBKAONTH, MUZOWHYORV.CAMIGRAONTHLRDOFHYORVOAVBM

I agree that these look VERY similar to coordinates, the way they are setup

LWLXRMSYWN.GVVOXXPXBVOKTPXAVSFTMBK-AONTHLRDOF.DHXSWEJHCQSQFWTCZUBCAM

LWLXRMSYWN.LRDOFUINENYMGNPBMSYWNHAM,-YFTTXEWPGJL.XVORLUINEASPTCZUBJWGILVF

LWLXRBGG.CCGRNYMGNAEMOWXAAGMSYWNGVVO,-GCYSRZYKXR.YBCBGCYGVVOXDOKSWEJUINE

LWLXRMSYWN.XVORLCCGRAONTHLVFCWKYG,-FMFWCMXIMX.RTLHGPBWTMBKNSNTZBIM

XXPXSQFW.HYORVPAKYHAMCAMMBKAONTH, MUZOWHYORV.CAMIGRAONTHLRDOFHYORVOAVBM

This would be in the bag right now if these ciphered into coordinates to that Cuban base where the U-2 discovered missiles that started the crisis.

Wiki says they discovered the missiles in Cuba in San Cristóbal, Pinar del Río Province.

Here are the coordinates for that city...

22° 25′ 33″ N, 83° 41′ 18″ W

22.425833, -83.688333

I don't know if they match up or if that is the right place, but I shall work on that.

Ok, each of the lines of the SOMD code have different keys, Ive found that for the first line the key is 'Sputnik' which gives:

THREEEIGHT.NINEFIVEONESEVENNINESIX -SEVENSEVEN.ONEFOURSIXFIVEEIGHTSIX (CIA)

THREEEIGHT.SEVENFOURFOURTWOEIGHTONE, -ONEZEROFOUR.EIGHTFOURSIXEIGHTZEROSIX (NORAD)

THREETWO.NINEFOURTHREEEIGHTEIGHTNINE, -ONEZEROSIX.FOURONENINEFOURFOURFOUR (WHITE SANDS MISSILE RANGE)

THREEEIGHT.EIGHTNINESEVENSIXSEVEN, -SEVENSEVEN.ZEROTHREESIXFIVEFIVE (WHITE HOUSE)

FIVEFIVE.SEVENFIVEONESIXSIXSEVEN, THREESEVEN.SIXONESEVENSEVENSEVENEIGHT (THE KREMLIN)

EDIT: A random website had all these already worked out, looks like we arnt the only detectives :)

Ok, each of the lines of the SOMD code have different keys, Ive found that for the first line the key is 'Sputnik' which gives:

threeeight.ninefiveonesevenninesix-sevenseven.onefoursixfiveeightsix

rdyphudeda.dhlzlbvfuvjsnahrudedazqu,-jlagpueamqy.plwcrbvfuidvaprkjucnvdln

wcskjror.ijtjdgxmunwcwhdhnycajcutnlw,-riffjpgvdy.ltsjriftnlwijvxkmmuapaw

bewdyzkoey.dcbjbknmyngdbsrcsumsjm,-mzxmkxdpzp.hbwnnctmbxhrakdbkhpz

pnxiyxso.xgzxccsagsgtpscumqhbfjp, xagboxgzxc.pscqrxhbfjpwxkbxxgzxcbsljx

EDIT: The top line gives co-ordinates to the CIA.

Second line is the cords for NORAD

THREEEIGHT.NINEFIVEONESEVENNINESIX -SEVENSEVEN.ONEFOURSIXFIVEEIGHTSIX (CIA)

THREEEIGHT.SEVENFOURFOURTWOEIGHTONE, -ONEZEROFOUR.EIGHTFOURSIXEIGHTZEROSIX (NORAD)

THREETWO.NINEFOURTHREEEIGHTEIGHTNINE, -ONEZEROSIX.FOURONENINEFOURFOURFOUR (WHITE SANDS MISSILE RANGE)

THREEEIGHT.EIGHTNINESEVENSIXSEVEN, -SEVENSEVEN.ZEROTHREESIXFIVEFIVE (WHITE HOUSE)

FIVEFIVE.SEVENFIVEONESIXSIXSEVEN, THREESEVEN.SIXONESEVENSEVENSEVENEIGHT (THE KREMLIN)

EDIT: A random website had all these already worked out, looks like we arnt the only detectives :)

Amazing job man. All of these seem to be greatly related to the cold war.

white sands had nukes for retaliation CIA and NORAD for surveillance etc.

Ok so using Sputnik as the code I figured out the PSA

They are five cords

1. LWLXRMSYWN.GVVOXXPXBVOKTPXAVSFTMBK -AONTHLRDOF.DHXSWEJHCQSQFWTCZUBCAM turns into: thReeeiGhT.NineFiVeOneseVeNnineSIX -SeveNSeVen.ONefoUrSIXfiVEeIghTSiX.

Google that and you get Cord number one: http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&q=38.951796 ... b300c6b795

The CIA

2. LWLXRMSYWN.LRDOFUINENYMGNPBMSYWNHAM, -YFTTXEWPGJL.XVORLUINEASPTCZUBJWGILVF

Turns into: thReeeiGhT.SeVenfOURfouRTWOeiGhTONe, -oneZeRofoUR.eightfOURSixeIghTZEROSiX

Google that and you get Cord number two: http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&q=38.744281 ... b300c6b795

The HQ for Norad

3. LWLXRBGG.CCGRNYMGNAEMOWXAAGMSYWNGVVO, -GCYSRZYKXR.YBCBGCYGVVOXDOKSWEJUINE

turns into: thReeTWo.NINefouRTHReeEiGHTeiGhTNine, -oNeZerosiX.fOURoNeNineFOURfoUrfOUR

Google that and you get Cord number three: http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&q ... b300c6b795

White Sands National Monument

4. LWLXRMSYWN.XVORLCCGRAONTHLVFCWKYG, -FMFWCMXIMX.RTLHGPBWTMBKNSNTZBIM

turns into: thReeeiGhT.eightNINeSeveNSiXSEVeN, -SeVENSeVen.zeROThREeSIXfivefIVe

Google that yet again and you get Cord number four: http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&q=38.89767% ... b300c6b795

The White House

5. Lastly XXPXSQFW.HYORVPAKYHAMCAMMBKAONTH, MUZOWHYORV.CAMIGRAONTHLRDOFHYORVOAVBM

turns into FiVefiVE.SeVenfiVeONeSiXSIXSeveN, ThreESeVen.SiXONeSeveNSeVenSeVeneigHT

Finally google that and you get the final Cords: http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&q=55.751667 ... b300c6b795

Kremlin

I used http://www.cryptool-online.org/index.ph ... re/test-it, to crack the codes. Go ahead and try it for your self if you want, the code is Sputnik as we already know.

I cant take all the credit considering Sparticus was the one who found the Sputnik code, besides this whole deciphering is always a team effort. Good job everybody