CoD 7 Multiplayer

XxCrazzyxX

man i agree with everything you say. MW2 sucks, cod5 was legendary. i could think of maybe 5 things about online on cod 5 that annoyed me. whilst mw2, at least 30 no joke. i will do it if people dont believe me

Lol I cant even think of 5! I think of modded controllers, which is by no means blamed on World at War OR Treyarch, its the cheaters that can't play without cheating.

And the M1 Garand(which by the way has a permantent fire-rate cap, which is plenty fast, and would solve the modded controller problems) with a Sniper scope, and this is merely out of personal preference. So once again, nothing that can be blamed on Treyarch.

Oh and Maybe the maps were TOO AWESOME, sometimes and cant decide where to go or what to do! Because everything is awesome! :lol:

but seriously Treyarch, keep it up with the excellent map design and detail!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what abaut a gametype called ARENA! it should be like core, hardcore and arena types.

when you get in an arena match , instead of playing, you watch a multiplayer match but in an advanced way. for example you can play it backwards to see the cool kills, 360's and other stuff , and when somebody leaves the match , a random person from the arena gets in the match.

I would like if there were more than just 9 players on each side, expand the amount a bit. When i say amount, i mean make it like 18 guys on each side, larger equals funner.

I think it would be cool, if on the larger maps, there were strikers or APC's that you could carry some team mates around in, one being driver, one being gunner, others being passengers. It would be like a very mobile and deadly strike team.

Here is how i would have it: 1 driver, 1 gunner, and 3-4 passengers. The gunner and passengers can opt for a route the driver to take, like a voting system. maybe have a system were while in the vehicle, ping the mini-map or something. The gunner would count as two votes though, because he has to be vulnerable and keeping cover for the vehicle, so he wants a safer path to the designated area. This would be awesome for objective type gameplay, and add a whole new depth to the game.

Jeep's would work too, just not nearly as much fun or cool. I think it would be different from the tanks stuff they always do.

Personally i dont wnna see anything from mw2

The whole game is

1)Put on a campy class such as scar with a nade launcher, 1 man army and danger close.

2)Find a nice spot to sit and constantly lob ur infinite, over powered nade launchers at the enemy till u get ur killstreaks

3) Own every last person with ur killstreaks till u have like 60 kills for 1 death

Its just too easy for people who arent even good at the game to do extremely well because of perks that make u like superman and guns which are insanely accurate.

I wanna see Black Ops go bad to basics 3-5-7 killstreak (not 5-7-9 cos again it promotes camping). Im thinking have changable killstreaks but stick them to the 3-5-7 and balence them. Simple perks. The removal of stopping power (most pointless perk in my eyes) Have snipers be a 1 shot kill in most areas (Not all. Your not gonna die if u get shot in the foot) Lower accuracy on submachine guns. And most of all aim the game for the fans! Not everylast person so u can milk as much money out of it as possible. Just keep it basic and as true to reality as possible and the game cant fail. Treyarch have got the skill and imagination to make this game what it should be, the best COD ever! Lets hope they do!

I think they killstreaks should be customizable, BUT instead of camping for your 11 killstreak ac130 do a thing like instead of artillery at 5 you can have napalm and at 7 instead of a helicopter you can have a tank come in.

something like this:

3-radar,thermal radar, or something along those lines.

5-artillery,napalm run,anti-tank run, carpet bombing, etc etc

7-attack huey,attack hind, tank, etc etc

and because i hate getting a 15 killstreak on cod4.

10-radar stuff

15-artillery stuff

17-helicopter stuff

like repeating killstreaks but the same ones.

Well to fix boosting, they could just not include tac inserts. Then people would just have to boost in cage match, but that really wont effect you. Trust me, they wont decide to not include titles, emblems, and camos just because of boosters. That like saying there shouldn't be any attachments because people will just boost for them.

Well to fix boosting, they could just not include tac inserts. Then people would just have to boost in cage match, but that really wont effect you. Trust me, they wont decide to not include titles, emblems, and camos just because of boosters. That like saying there shouldn't be any attachments because people will just boost for them.

Well then they should not include all that gayness simply because it made the whole multiplayer and ranking up experience convoluted, and complicated.

Removing tactical insert won't stop anyone from boosting, although they should still not include them. 95% of modern warfare 2 players all have the same callsign anyway.

So, like has been stated previously, just save time and headache's by not including anything from modern warfare 2.

man i agree with everything you say. MW2 sucks, cod5 was legendary. i could think of maybe 5 things about online on cod 5 that annoyed me. whilst mw2, at least 30 no joke. i will do it if people dont believe me

Too true! I can't think of five reasons NOT to complain! I could think of more reasons I hate Mw2 in a second than I could count. In fact...

98IllinIqe8

Too true! I can't think of five reasons NOT to complain! I could think of more reasons I hate Mw2 in a second than I could count. In fact...

98IllinIqe8

great video, so true to. i think they should prevent you from leaving when a nuke goes off to stop ragequitters

FWIW: quitting the game won't end the nuke; only start host migration. Dashboarding / signing off will, however. All assuming you're the host.

yeah but in real life you couldn't just go oh ffs and leave, so when theyy try it should just go: "ragequitter alert" or something else and it flashes across the screen so the only way for them to leave is to turn off the ps3/xbox :mrgreen:

Well then they should not include all that gayness simply because it made the whole multiplayer and ranking up experience convoluted, and complicated.

Removing tactical insert won't stop anyone from boosting, although they should still not include them. 95% of modern warfare 2 players all have the same callsign anyway.

So, like has been stated previously, just save time and headache's by not including anything from modern warfare 2.

How will people boost without TI's? And come on, admit it alot of amazing things were added in mw2 that should be included in Black ops, such as callsigns.

How will people boost without TI's? And come on, admit it alot of amazing things were added in mw2 that should be included in Black ops, such as callsigns.

Callsigns were added into modern warfare 2 for one reason. To make the game feel like there was more too it, to make the player feel like they were doing more and unlocking more. All to help make it seem like the player was actually accomplishing something over the ridiculous amount of game time it takes to reach level 70.

As I said before, Callsigns only serve to dillute, complicate, and convolute the process of Ranking up. By throwing all these titles and emblems in your face it detracts and distracts from the multiplayer experience, in much the same way that multiplayer achievements do.

The One and ONLY thing that could be considered not a game ruiner in modern warfare 2 is the concept, the idea of multiple weapon attachments. Treyarch will have to tweak that idea a lot in order to avoid all the stupid things it was used for in modern warfare 2, but they can, and probably will.

Thats the Only thing from modern warfare 2 that should even be considered in Black Ops.

Callsigns were added into modern warfare 2 for one reason. To make the game feel/i] like there was more too it, to make the player feel like they were doing more and unlocking more. All to help make it seem like the player was actually accomplishing something over the ridiculous amount of game time it takes to reach level 70.

As I said before, Callsigns only serve to dillute, complicate, and convolute the process of Ranking up. By throwing all these titles and emblems in your face it detracts and distracts from the multiplayer experience, in much the same was that multiplayer achievements do.

The One and ONLY thing that could be considered not a game ruiner in modern warfare 2 is the concept, the idea of multiple weapon attachments. Treyarch will have to tweak that idea a lot in order to avoid all the stupid things it was used for in modern warfare 2, but they can, and probably will.

Thats the Only thing from modern warfare 2 that should even be considered in Black Ops.

You didn't answer my question about TI's... But anyways, callsign's are fun, they may make you seem like your accomplishing something, but isent that a good thing? It can't hurt to add something like callsign's (Except for the fact that someone has to made them.) TA has confirmed customizable characters in multiplayer, i suppose you oppose that, dont you?

Callsigns were added into modern warfare 2 for one reason. To make the game feel/i] like there was more too it, to make the player feel like they were doing more and unlocking more. All to help make it seem like the player was actually accomplishing something over the ridiculous amount of game time it takes to reach level 70.

As I said before, Callsigns only serve to dillute, complicate, and convolute the process of Ranking up. By throwing all these titles and emblems in your face it detracts and distracts from the multiplayer experience, in much the same was that multiplayer achievements do.

I do agree the callsigns were pretty lame in mw2 but it did keep me playing that POS a little longer to unlock some of the rarely seen ones. I think if they return Treyarch will do a lot better job with them (IW seemed to spend about 1 hour designing them)

My only tweak to "bling" would be to not allow it with the skill cannon. One of the penalties of using them should be you can't use a nice red dot or a silencer. Force the tubers to use iron sights if they wanna launch those things all over the place.

You didn't answer my question about TI's... But anyways, callsign's are fun, they may make you seem like your accomplishing something, but isent that a good thing? It can't hurt to add something like callsign's (Except for the fact that someone has to made them.) TA has confirmed customizable characters in multiplayer, i suppose you oppose that, dont you?

Correct, I failed to answer your question, I also failed at Italics LOL. Anyway, I answer your question with another question.

How did people boost before tactical insertion? How do people boost in every other game?

People will find a way to boost, they always do; infinity ward just catered to those people with every aspect of modern warfare 2, espacially tactical insertion.

And that depends on how Treyarch implements the Character customization. I have no doubt that they will implement it in a way that does NOT detract, or distract from the core multiplayer experience. A good example of character customization would be something similar to Rainbow Six Vegas 2's character customization.

I think if they return Treyarch will do a lot better job with them (IW seemed to spend about 1 hour designing them)

I agree, although I still hope they go away forever, And that only serves to strengthen the fact that inifnity ward used callsigns just to pump the unlocks full of crap that explodes in your face, 75% of them are the same, and everyone uses the same ones. And honestly, how mature is infinity ward for using lame drug references in half of the titles and emblems?

My only tweak to "bling" would be to not allow it with the skill cannon. One of the penalties of using them should be you can't use a nice red dot or a silencer. Force the tubers to use iron sights if they wanna launch those things all over the place.

Agreed, Although iron sights aren't hard to use by anymeans, this would probable dissuade many from using it.

I also refuse to call that perk by its name, everytime I say the word "bling" I feel ignorant and stupid. So if its being used in some way, it better have a new name.

• 4 weeks later...

Rarely does anyone else see the truth in these situations, and that truth is that Treyarch should bring nothing from modern suckfest 3000, it is absolutely the worst game ever made.

It is also surprising that another person feels this way about Hardcore Search and Destroy. It is absolutely ruined in modern suckfest 3000(along with the rest of the broken game). For reasons which, for once, need not be repeated.

Your clear view of the truth is welcome indeed comrade.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you think Modern Warfare 2 is shit but some other people don't, the most sold game on the Xbox 360??? Yes, so it isn't shit that is a thing called opinion if I remember and once again if I remember everyone one has their opinion,Correct? Yeah I thought so. And if you make up names about games Im sure its supposed to make sense "Modern Suckfest 3000" WHO THOUGHT OF THAT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER? So I personally enjoy it, oh and I seem to remember everyone was an IW fanboy but now IW have made some faults everyone has turned against them? And as I read on another thread there is a difference between Mw2 sucks and blind Treyarch fanboyism. And whoever wrote hit the nail right on the head.

Thanks for reading

Regards,

RM_2020 (Ross)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you think Modern Warfare 2 is shit but some other people don't, the most sold game on the Xbox 360???

LOL! Last I checked: "Lots-of-Copies-Sold" Does not equate to "Awesome-Awesome-cookies"

Sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I am merely stating mine here, as is the purpose of this forum. I am in no way attempting to force anyone to accept my opinion. Which is to say that I do not necessarily hate modern suckfest 3000(that ones for you).

Its that:

The game is just bad, there are a multitude of things in modern warfare 2 that are horribly flawed and broken, and While you may enjoy modern suckfest 3000(that ones for you too) that doesn't mean that its a good game.

And You are correct, along with srm-trpr78. There is a fine line between saying modern warfare 2 sucks and blind fanboyism, but that fence has two sides. . .

Notice: there was nothing mentioned about any other game here. . .