CoD 7 Multiplayer

XxCrazzyxX

What do you guys want to see treyarch put in the multiplayer for CoD7 ? Killstreaks, Vehicles, New game types, etc.... Tell us what ya think you never know who may be looking ;)

I think that they should just keep the killstreaks at 3,5,7. Otherwise you have just campers trying to get a over powered killstreak and makes the game less fun.

Vehicles such as tanks or any player controlled vehicle for that matter should not be in the game. It is such a hassle to get shot down by these things. They are overpowered.

For new gametypes i think they should bring demolition in from mw2. Or a new FFA mode.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's hard to say but, Mw2 has turned me into a camper because of all the killstreaks. So I'd be glad with 3 - UAV, 5 - Artillery, 7 - Tank for 60 seconds (I hate dogs cause you can't destroy and there is no perk for them not to attack you so....

I want them to make better respawn points because in waw there would always be one person in some game types that would spawn in the other teams spawn. Also i would like to see bigger maps then there are now not too much bigger but a bit. Also I would like there to be demolition in this game since thats the only thing thats I like about Mw2.

A couple of things I would like to see would be some type of mode that if your playing a team game like domination that the only way you can get all your points is to win the game. This would solve the camper problem because you would have to play the game and if you just sit there and shoot you wont get those points at the end. I dont really like vehicles but if they are being used in the time period/ place/ war that they are depicting they should add them. Now, I actually like being able to change when my killstreaks happen I dont think there should be so many though.

Bring back War! That was probably the best game mode on WaW, and screw Infinity Ward for getting rid of it! I'd like to see the tank back, but not as a kill streak. How could you use it on a small map? Here's my idea: 3----radar 5----napalm airstrike 7----dogs. They may not have a perk for them, but they get the job done. Also, for perks I'd like to fire a flamethrower insted of a main gun on a tank.

A couple of things I would like to see would be some type of mode that if your playing a team game like domination that the only way you can get all your points is to win the game. This would solve the camper problem because you would have to play the game and if you just sit there and shoot you wont get those points at the end. I dont really like vehicles but if they are being used in the time period/ place/ war that they are depicting they should add them. Now, I actually like being able to change when my killstreaks happen I dont think there should be so many though.

The thing with this is that it would be a lot like Halo, and a lot of people hate that fact about Halo. Also, I think Treyarch/Infinity Ward like to be the innovators in this game genre and so they can't really go copying other ideas because it would make them look bad.

In regards to the vehicle thing, they should only have vehicles in the campaign and not in the multiplayer experience.

Do people really have that much trouble with the MW2 killstreaks? I for one don't, it might be because i always have a class with a stinger and cold-blooded. If you dont want the stinger you could always try hardcore, you dont need stopping power so you can have cold-blooded.

Back on topic though, i would like the multiplayer to be more like WAW. It is one of my favorite online FPS's. I would like the customizable killstreaks, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

Normal killstreaks. None of this "15 different ones to choose from" crap. I never had an issue with them in MW2 (always use cold-blooded), but It's just way too much going on.

Can't really think of anything different from what's already been said. I loved the multiplayer in WaW so I think just improving some of the mechanics of it would make me even happier.

I'd love to see the same killstreaks, maybe more, but definitely not as many as Mw2. And, I mean, REALLY, I don't want them to pull another weapon like the MP40. Also War would be nice to have back.

Nothing was wrong with the MP40. Sure it was over-powered but there was a counter to it. Snipers. WaW was the ONLY game that made snipers one shot kill. Always, well I found so any way.

Bring back War! That was probably the best game mode on WaW, and screw Infinity Ward for getting rid of it!

YES!!! WAR FTW!

The mw2 killstreaks are out of control... you can get spawn trapped quite easily with a harrier and a sentry gun. Game design FAIL.

You don't have a cold blooded anti-killstreak class? Perk selection FAIL!

Defo bring back WAR, I like all the perks and killstreaks and gun options, it means you are less likely to see the same loadout for everyone, which means more variety and more ways to kill and be killed. I liked the idea of tanks but they didn't work, they were too powerful. Maybe some kind of lighter vehicle like a jeep or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Also I think that they should have camos for guns.. They didnt have them in waw and i think that is a great feature mw2 has..

See I dont want camo. I dont want titles or emblems. These are why people boost. This is why FFA is ruined on Mw2. This is why my legit emblems and legit camos mean nothing.

Also I think that they should have camos for guns.. They didnt have them in waw and i think that is a great feature mw2 has..

See I dont want camo. I dont want titles or emblems. These are why people boost. This is why FFA is ruined on Mw2. This is why my legit emblems and legit camos mean nothing.

Agreed. They should bring absolutely nothing from modern suckfest 3000, Its the worst game ever made and Treyarch doesn't need to pollute their awesomeness with the crap from the worst game ever made.

BUT. . .

Wait for it. . .

The Multiplayer developers at Treyarch have said that they don't like modern warfare 2's perk or killstreak system, they think it ruins the game, And they said they don't like the way games online play out because of it. They said they wont be referencing modern warfare 2 at all.

Oh sweet Jesus please make that happen!

Treyarch has a huge chance to change the whole COD series with Black Ops. Lots of people didnt like WAW because it went back to WWII, but personally I feel WAW was the best COD yet. MW2 has become the game that everyone loves to hate for many reasons:

-Killstreak rewards has turn most of the players in to campers because everyone wants to get the AC130, Copper gunner, Nuke or whatever it may be.

-This new all camping style has caused a giant drop in players actually going for the objective of the mode because it doesn't due them any good. The match bonuses are minute compared to the XP from kills.

-FInally kill streaks being carried over in rounds has totally change all game modes with rounds, most notable SnD. In WAW most rounds in SnD went to the finally seconds and lots end with a thrilling final man stand with the bomb being defused. This dose not happen in MW2 because most people are worried about their killstreaks. Why get 100 points for planting/defusing the bomb when i can camp for 3 rounds till I get a harrier and get 400 points?

For Black Ops Multiplayer to be as good as everyone wants it to be Treyarch has to make some hard decisions. Do they bring back the killstreak system from WAW or try and make the MW2 killstreak system work? Personally I feel the best thing Treyarch can do in this situation is ether go back to the WAW system or try something new. What if they weren't killstreaks but rather kill rewards or something to that affect. What if instead of getting a UAV after three straight kills without a death, you got a UAV after getting a total of 5 kills? Of course Treyarch would have to figure out how they would make this work for all game modes, but in the end I feel it would be for the best game. This would stop people from worrying about their killstreaks and go for the objectives of that game mode, it would basically make camping ineffective for getting killstreaks. To go with this they must make winning a game with an objective worth while, whether its the amount of XP you get for winning or something else they must do this to make objective games work how they are suppose to.

If Treyarch can find a way to make this work I think Black Ops multiplayer will be the best multiplayer fps for a while to come.

People boost in MW2 FFA because of Tactical Insertion.

For Cod: Black Ops, I do want camo's and just normal killstreaks because people just camp way too much with high killstreaks, maybe they could make them 5-7-9 though because that presents more of a challenge that 3-5-7.

I would like to have war gametype. Also a gametype with doubles so you and a friend fight together against other pairs of people. A team deathmatch that has a time limit of 15 minutes so a TDM wont end quickly when you are doing well. Also normal headquaters not headquarters pro that mw2 has. unscoped snipers. Smallest map on groundwar. no way of taking out air support (I get sooo anoyed when my hard earned chopper gunner gets taken out before it even reaches the map.) Titles that show how good you are (or maybe your best game or something) that cant be boosted. That perk that gave you 2 primary wepons.

Treyarch has a huge chance to change the whole COD series with Black Ops. Lots of people didnt like WAW because it went back to WWII, but personally I feel WAW was the best COD yet. MW2 has become the game that everyone loves to hate for many reasons:

-Killstreak rewards has turn most of the players in to campers because everyone wants to get the AC130, Copper gunner, Nuke or whatever it may be.

-This new all camping style has caused a giant drop in players actually going for the objective of the mode because it doesn't due them any good. The match bonuses are minute compared to the XP from kills.

-FInally kill streaks being carried over in rounds has totally change all game modes with rounds, most notable SnD. In WAW most rounds in SnD went to the finally seconds and lots end with a thrilling final man stand with the bomb being defused. This dose not happen in MW2 because most people are worried about their killstreaks. Why get 100 points for planting/defusing the bomb when i can camp for 3 rounds till I get a harrier and get 400 points?

For Black Ops Multiplayer to be as good as everyone wants it to be Treyarch has to make some hard decisions. Do they bring back the killstreak system from WAW or try and make the MW2 killstreak system work? Personally I feel the best thing Treyarch can do in this situation is ether go back to the WAW system or try something new. What if they weren't killstreaks but rather kill rewards or something to that affect. What if instead of getting a UAV after three straight kills without a death, you got a UAV after getting a total of 5 kills? Of course Treyarch would have to figure out how they would make this work for all game modes, but in the end I feel it would be for the best game. This would stop people from worrying about their killstreaks and go for the objectives of that game mode, it would basically make camping ineffective for getting killstreaks. To go with this they must make winning a game with an objective worth while, whether its the amount of XP you get for winning or something else they must do this to make objective games work how they are suppose to.

If Treyarch can find a way to make this work I think Black Ops multiplayer will be the best multiplayer fps for a while to come.

Rarely does anyone else see the truth in these situations, and that truth is that Treyarch should bring nothing from modern suckfest 3000, it is absolutely the worst game ever made.

It is also surprising that another person feels this way about Hardcore Search and Destroy. It is absolutely ruined in modern suckfest 3000(along with the rest of the broken game). For reasons which, for once, need not be repeated.

Your clear view of the truth is welcome indeed comrade.

Rarely does anyone else see the truth in these situations, and that truth is that Treyarch should bring nothing from modern suckfest 3000, it is absolutely the worst game ever made.

It is also surprising that another person feels this way about Hardcore Search and Destroy. It is absolutely ruined in modern suckfest 3000(along with the rest of the broken game). For reasons which, for once, need not be repeated.

Your clear view of the truth is welcome indeed comrade.

man i agree with everything you say. MW2 sucks, cod5 was legendary. i could think of maybe 5 things about online on cod 5 that annoyed me. whilst mw2, at least 30 no joke. i will do it if people dont believe me

People boost in MW2 FFA because of Tactical Insertion.

For Cod: Black Ops, I do want camo's and just normal killstreaks because people just camp way too much with high killstreaks, maybe they could make them 5-7-9 though because that presents more of a challenge that 3-5-7.

No... they used ta inserstions to boost. But the majority boosted to get nukes. Why get nukes? because you get an emblem. If there was no emblems, no one would boost nukes in FFA because theres no reason to. Why did no one boost in waw? No emblems, no camos, etc. Im sick of boosters and cheaters and MW2 is like 90% full of em.