A nuke in 30 secs...wait, 30?

It doesn't matter, everything said here about the game being horrible and taking no skill Is still Relevent.

lol you really hate cod 6 :P

I don't necessarily hate the game, its just simply a bad game. The people who blatantly refuse to acknowledge its MANY Flaws(fanboys) make me want to hate it, But I try to keep an objective view of everything. I do however dislike infinity ward, or maybe just the greedy execs who got fired. . . and then everyone who left with them and thought they were making a statement. They don't care one bit about the players, and I don't understand why people still worship them.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter, everything said here about the game being horrible and taking no skill Is still Relevent.

lol you really hate cod 6 :P

I don't necessarily hate the game, its just simply a bad game. The people who blatantly refuse to acknowledge its MANY Flaws(fanboys) make me want to hate it, But I try to keep an objective view of everything. I do however dislike infinity ward, or maybe just the greedy execs who got fired. . . and then everyone who left with them and thought they were making a statement. They don't care one bit about the players, and I don't understand why people still worship them.

You have to like one thing about them, they made cod1, the start of cod, and cod 1 was one of the best ones, it had all the ideas for cod 4 and 5 that were scrapped in cod 2 and 3 like sprinting, killstreaks (sort of), ranks, vehicles (iw scrapped it but treyarch brought it back :P ) and custom classes (in the expansion)

But i still think there should not be weapon choices, it should be set classes but you choose the perks, that would make it more real like a war where you choose your class every time you die, like in Battlefield 1942 and 1943

• 3 weeks later...