Multiplayer Perks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda want like eavesdrop to make a return but make it better..

But I can't really see how so..

I want perks that like go "with" BlackOps..like things that BlackOps soldiers would use..

Maybe something like what Nevernoz(Wince) said where you can switch out attachments like OMA but make it where if you are switching back to noob tubes you don't get any ammo for it.

Cause they said apparently depending on the situation the BlackOps were trained to counter act it..

Like said..sawing off shotgun, putting on dragonsbreath, and different types of ammo and what not.. :)

@ Niho ;)

Haha. But anyhow, yea. I think people need not worry about things like Stopping Power because at the same time, we all use it. I mean, some perks are are just there and they work; why whine about something that works when you get killed by it? Just use it in return.

The only thing excluding the rule is Noobtubes because everyone can use them so when you are constantly doing it it's like, "Man. WTF?!" but then when it happens to you then you are the one having the fit. It's pretty much like a see-saw effect.

But anyways, I was thinking of perks and I think that Iron Lungs is kind of a stupid perk. Why not just make it so that Snipers can already breath longer? And Thermal? I personally don't see the harm in that.

With the release of the new multiplayer footage.

I would expect to see the scrambler perk to make a reappearance..

Due to the Camper Spikes.. I mean Camera Spikes.

And maybe it could interfere with those Explosive RC Cars..

I would highly like to see a perk that enables further or higher jumping.

Or even a perk that offers burst fire.

Allowing you to set the amount of bullets to be burst fired.

For e.g. 3 Minimum and 5-6 maximum.

They already have that, it's called a modded controller. :D

They already have that, it's called a modded controller. :D

Haha, I know but maybe a more legitiment game mechanic.

I find a controlled burst helps prevent me from overdoing it and wasting bullets.

Perk 1:

Plunder - Strip grenades, flashbangs or magazines of an enemy corpse.

KillStreak: Customized Killstreaks

Sleight of Hand: Faster Reloads

SideKick: Drop a wireless camera to cover your blind spot, see picture in a corner of your screen.

Perk 2:

Stopping Power: Increased Bullet Damage

Cure-All: Heal Faster

Infrared: See through walls for a certain period of time (5 sec.)

KillStreak: Customized Killstreaks

Perk 3:

Marathon

Lightweight

Commando

Double Tap: Faster Rate of Fire

Streaker : Ability to take off your pants and run naked across the level :)

Thats all i got. Thanks. Let me know if u got anyothers...

holy moly, the camera is in it

Zieghail, why all the hate? MW2 is really not that bad of a game, and is my favorite, other than RDR. If you are so mad of noobs with commando and other things, how bout you counter them with the same perks, or even a riot shield. It doesn't really matter if other people see you as a noob for it, it matters that if its in the game and everyone can have it, its fair. So if your having a bad time with the game then DON'T PLAY IT. Because there are 1000's of people out there that love MW2, like me, so stop hating, and go play another game. Because its really not cool to talk so much crap about MW2 when there are tons of people that love it, and think its perfect the way it is. Oh, and MW2 isn't even really a Call of Duty game, IW broke it from the series and started a new franchise.

What the MODDED are you talking about Modern warfare 2 is still a call of duty game MODDED, dont you see the words call of duty?!?!?!?!? you MODDED

Please no cursing, this is a warning.

-Niho

I like Juggernaut. It balances stopping power. I will be really disappointed if they dont have it in the game

^

An makes people rage / cry when they don't use stopping power, and people are using Juggernaut. So either way, Juggernaut makes people use Stopping Power.

Which doesn't resolve the fact, to many people use Stopping Power.

Remove both from the game, simple. :/

i was going to create a separate thread for the perks that i have thought of, but since this is basically the same i'll just post it here.

to save space i'll just say, keep all the perks from WaW, including juggernaut... yes juggernaut.... but Exclude Martyrdom, Shades, and Gas Mask....(Shades and Gas Mask because as far as i know they will be useless..)

another option is to take out BOTH Stopping Power AND Juggernaut, therefore balancing the perks. if there is stopping power, there pretty much HAS to be Juggernaut.

i would also like to see Overkill make a return, and maybe the pro version would allow you to have 2 primaries and a pistol?

Shotguns should be primary, especially if they have to same range as they did in MW2.

All guns should have at least semi-realistic recoil, because MW2 is just ridiculous. sure, the weapons manufactured today are much more accurate, but that doesn't mean there is NO recoil at all.

Sniper Rifles: Bolt Action should be a 1 hit kill, w/o stopping power if hit in the chest, head or neck.

Semi-auto should be 2 hit at the most, 3-4 hits if in the legs or arms.

tell me what you guys think of this list, i know its not very detailed but i could make it more detailed.

I don't think there should be pro perks. Its makes the player way to powerful. If you have 3 pro-level perks, its pretty much like you have 6 perks equipped. Which is three too many.

I understand why you want Sniper Rifles to do more damage, but honestly, in normal mode the only one shot kills should be a shotgun at very close range, or a headsot. If you want a Rifle to be a one hit Kill, play Hardcore mode.

Other than that, I like your style.

i would like to see the ppsh-41 return, and i would like the original modern warfare perk styles such as claymore x2, c4 x2, and honestly i think that juggernaut should return but only untill level 20 or 30, so level 70s arent invincible, i would also like the stg-44 to come back aswell, as like an easter egg. and lastly i would like the One Man Army, but it Doesn't renew grenade launcher ammo. i used it to, restart my class so i can have unlimited Uzi ammo

Edit: i would also like to be able to switch out my knife with a pistol that only has like 1 clip

Look, I just played COD5

And honestly, it's actually quite fun, you can survive for alot longer and there is much less provokation for stress and anger!

BUT

COD5 has TERRIBLE CONNECTION for me!! It is ALWAYS 1 bar online. I loved MW2, because I got a satisfying 3 bars, and let us face it, the graphics were WAY better!

(Cod5 has a strange lighting issue on characters, like they are made of plastic that has been subject to a camera flash).

So... STOP HATING MW2!

No, they don't have Nazi Zombies

No, the spawn system isn't very good

No, the game is not very balanced

But COD5 is VERY LAGGY and looks like a bucket of ass! :D

So...

my suggestion for Cod7...

(it's not really a perk, more of a connection system)

BULLET PRIORITISATION!!!

First of all, no pro perks. Second, have four perk slots, three regular and one weapon (like WaW and COD4).

Perks to definitely have...

-Overkill

-Sleight of Hand

-Double Tap

-Iron Lungs

-Extreme Conditioning

-Claymore/Bouncing Betty/Whatever x2

-Steady Aim

To maybe have...

-Steady Aim

-Martydom

-Juggernaut

To definitely not have...

-One Man Army

-Danger Close

HalfSwissFirst of all, no pro perks. Second, have four perk slots, three regular and one weapon (like WaW and COD4).

Perks to definitely have...

-Overkill

-Sleight of Hand

-Double Tap

-Iron Lungs

-Extreme Conditioning

-Claymore/Bouncing Betty/Whatever x2

-Steady Aim

To maybe have...

-Steady Aim

-Martydom

-Juggernaut

To definitely not have...

-One Man Army

-Danger Close

Good ideas, but i really dont mind having one man army as long as danger close isnt in the game. and if juggernaut is in it, stopping power has to be aswell, just to balance it out a bit better.

Good ideas, but i really dont mind having one man army as long as danger close isnt in the game. and if juggernaut is in it, stopping power has to be aswell, just to balance it out a bit better.

Oh yeah, I meant to put Stopping Power in the "maybe" slot. I also sohuld note that if Juggernaut is in, I want it to have no effect on sniper rifles. I hate getting a perfectly good shot with a sniper and having it ruined with jugs hitmarkers.

The reason i don't want One Many Army in is because it basically gives unlimited ammo which is a bit overpowered in my opinion. I would like Bandolier to be in, though, or Scavenger.

Also, Ninja Pro as a perk.

I like the pro perks as It gives you something to do with the perks and Improve them, some of them where completely over powered. There is going to be a 'bling' perk because in the multiplayer teaser trailer the first weapon has both a silencer and a red dot sight

Look, I just played COD5

But COD5 is VERY LAGGY and looks like a bucket of ass! :D

World at War isn't laggy, your laggy. I've played World at War on a 700kb Satellite connection for almost 2 years. Without issue. So the problem is on your end, not with World at War. And the Graphics aren't that Horrible, maybe they're a little dated after two years, but its a different Graphical and Visual style to modern warfare 2. Grittier and more realistic.

i would like to see the ppsh-41 return, and i would like the original modern warfare perk styles such as claymore x2, c4 x2, and honestly i think that juggernaut should return but only untill level 20 or 30, so level 70s arent invincible, i would also like the stg-44 to come back aswell, as like an easter egg. and lastly i would like the One Man Army, but it Doesn't renew grenade launcher ammo. i used it to, restart my class so i can have unlimited Uzi ammo

Edit: i would also like to be able to switch out my knife with a pistol that only has like 1 clip

Alright, No Offense, But thats exactly the reason one man army isn't returning. Thats not any different than getting more grenades with one man army.

When you run out of ammo for your weapon, you either find more from a dropped weapon, or pick up a weapon from the ground. You don't go hide in a corner and wait to pull a new gun/bullets/equipment out of your ass.

You play with the same class until you die, thats the way Call of Duty is meant to be played. Thats the way it always was, and thats how it should return.

Well, the way it will Return to, considering Treyarch Multiplayer Developers already Stated that one man army and commando will not return . At least thats something.

On another note, The PPSH has a chance to Return, it is in the DS Version of the game. So there's a chance it will be in the console version. I've also heard rumors about the Return of the Thompson, but I don't like rumors. It would be completely probable for the PPSH-41 and the Thompson M1A1 to Return however, considering they were both used heavily until the mid 70's. And while it would also be cool for the STG-44 to Return, the AK-47 is, almost literally, the exact same weapon.