the question marks on the map

well it made kinda an alien sound, then the notes disappeared. not sure if it is because i sprayed the notes so much or it disappeared but idk. i will look more into it

Um...is there any way you can post a video or picture or something...because I tried and failed..died on round 11 without trying it... and rage-shut off my xbox. A video would be awesome...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sounds are not from the notes.

Everybody is always confusing the Background Noises.

Mess around with the audio levels, and shoot your gun.

You'll know what I mean.

Windows also have a UFO sound to them when boarded up, the DG3 has an extra zap sound after being shot, etc.

It's nothing to do with the notes, and sorry, but I don't think the notes have anything to do with the question marks :(

Satanism I think not Alpha, its as real as you want to make it out to be. Linking freemasonary to Satanism is unfounded.

I respectfully disagree. If you dig far enough you will find that they are inseparable.

What did they find under the temple mound?

They say that they are the illuminated ones. Who is the Light bearer?

The answers to both is the Devil, Satan, Baphomet, Lucifer. What ever you want to call it. (I do not believe in god or the devil by the way).

The link is definitely there for you to find.

I believe the masons are the lesser of the evils but they are a part of the whole grand scheme.

Regards Snake.

i believe that you are right. I think that Treyarch started with this illuminati thing since

shi no numa as there are many references to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know it's a pentagon, but if you do some research the pentgram fits right in there:-

These symbols are linked to Satanism, Freemasonary & the Illuminati.

I think we need to look at the skull & bones (322) Nazi connections also.

Cia headquarters, UKultra and all the GK stuff ties into. I'm starting to think GK is the chemical arm of the Illuminati.

Treyarch you have wicked epic minds working for you.

Regards Snake.

An edit bump.

I've add the Pentagram to the Der Riese map & added a comparison.

Also look at a real image of Washington DC:-

Satanism, Freemasonary & the Illuminati all in one. Treyarch copied this idea I think.

Still I always find that last image shocking to say the least.

So Der Riese is absolutely filled with sacred geometry. I believe this can also be tied to the Golden Ratio again.

It has to mean something. I can't believe that Treyarch did all this without knowing aka the by the power of synchronicity (The Universe made it happen).

So what are we missing? I wish someone from Treyarch would look at what we have found. This stuff would be lost on the general gaming community.

Can we at least get another hint. Please Treyarch... :)

Regards Alpha.

Another clue that can be put to rest. They told us where zombies were going FIVE Pentagon... if that pattern continues we will end up in the whitehouse fighting the horde...

Regards Alpha. :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay this took another step into weirdest today...

Cjdog is working on an intro for my videos...

I told him to use the pap skin from my sig:

Ok, so what? Your saying... Look at that picture, do you see the five larger dark patches?

So you know me, I started to draw some lines... I rotated the image 180 degrees and look what I have found on the Pap skin with the Demon in the middle...

I think treyarch maybe playing with some black magic themselves here...

Shocker...

Let me know what you lot think about this...

Mikey you wanna comment on this matey.

Regards Alpha.

I scare myself sometimes... :?

Okay, sorry for a quick double post.

I mentioned Freemasons & Skull and Bones 322 above...

Firstly the Masons got a shout out in Kino Der Untoten from Richtofen (See the media thread):

"Sounds like the handy work of the Masons." referring to the Freemasons when using carpenter, so the Masons & The Illuminati are mention by Richtofen plus we can see a 322 skull & bones reference later in the list here.

Right now the 322 bit:

Again Richtofen in Kino said this:

"You remind me of patient 13225, only you make less noise when I stick things in you." Note the 322, Skull & bones reference here... Who is this patient 13225? Hmmm, 13225, (322) = 1 (2+2= 4 -3 = 1), 1(1)5.... hehe...

Does anyone still doubt this?

These are facts this is not a theory...

You wanted plot development, well here it is...

Found only at CoDz I might add...

Comments people...

Seems this can be classed as solved, the answer to the question marks is "Five":-

Regards Snake. 8-)

I have to disagree, I do not see a pentagon being formed on the Der Riese map at all. What you have posted there is not a pentagram as it has no symetry. Not to mention as Mac pointed out that one of the ? marks move depending on wether you look at the solo or MP loading screen. Also the Pentagram conveys no information at all to the player, while some may convincingly portray it as the sign of the Devil others will tell you it portrays the beuty of math and geometry.

I posted this before but I feel it has been ignored.

? on the cipher sheet is 69. 935 is also coincidently the numbers on the diamond death cards from WaW. The shield happens to be the 9 of diamonds which also shows a 6...69. Diamonds can also be seen on the load screen map, when looking carefully you will see one at Z-C

In Verruckt on the power switch we also see two question marks, one either side of the switch, one upside down and one the correct way up. There is a question mark leading to the gun cabinet on NDU, and we can see a large ? chalked on the wall in the trench gun hallway of Der Riese.

So yes Treyarch have been hinting at Illuminati involvement, but isnt one of the Illuminati secrets their method of encoding information to hide it from the so called "ignorant" ?

Okay this took another step into weirdest today...

Cjdog is working on an intro for my videos...

I told him to use the pap skin from my sig:

Ok, so what? Your saying... Look at that picture, do you see the five larger dark patches?

So you know me, I started to draw some lines... I rotated the image 180 degrees and look what I have found on the Pap skin with the Demon in the middle...

I think treyarch maybe playing with some black magic themselves here...

Shocker...

Let me know what you lot think about this...

Mikey you wanna comment on this matey.

Regards Alpha.

I scare myself sometimes... :?

Matrix effect, like looking at clouds and seeing cute bunnys. I guess you dont see to many cute bunnys when you look at clouds though? :D Again I cant see what you do, I guess I dont have your eyes/ mind so it is subjective to say the least.

From a purely dispassionate point of view, you seem to have chosen to ignore parts of the pattern and picked out others to satisfy your need to see something that is not there.

The PaP skin is a repeating pattern so mathematicaly speaking it stands to reason that it will have geometry within it.

One final observation, that texture does not look like the original in my eyes, looks like it has been tone mapped. If that is the case it would have exagerated any shading that would not have been very obvious in the original. Though I am not sure wether you have chosen those points on the texture because they are shaded or ?????. Really I cannot figure it out at all.

Just trying to be honest without coming across as being ignorant of your ideas. Hope you understand, I guess it all subjective in the end.

I know it's a pentagon, but if you do some research the pentgram fits right in there:-

These symbols are linked to Satanism, Freemasonary & the Illuminati.

I think we need to look at the skull & bones (322) Nazi connections also.

Cia headquarters, UKultra and all the GK stuff ties into. I'm starting to think GK is the chemical arm of the Illuminati.

Treyarch you have wicked epic minds working for you.

Regards Snake.

An edit bump.

I've add the Pentagram to the Der Riese map & added a comparison.

Also look at a real image of Washington DC:-

Satanism, Freemasonary & the Illuminati all in one. Treyarch copied this idea I think.

Still I always find that last image shocking to say the least.

So Der Riese is absolutely filled with sacred geometry. I believe this can also be tied to the Golden Ratio again.

It has to mean something. I can't believe that Treyarch did all this without knowing aka the by the power of synchronicity (The Universe made it happen).

So what are we missing? I wish someone from Treyarch would look at what we have found. This stuff would be lost on the general gaming community.

Can we at least get another hint. Please Treyarch... :)

Regards Alpha.

Another clue that can be put to rest. They told us where zombies were going FIVE Pentagon... if that pattern continues we will end up in the whitehouse fighting the horde...

Okay, sorry for a quick double post.

I mentioned Freemasons & Skull and Bones 322 above...

Firstly the Masons got a shout out in Kino Der Untoten from Richtofen (See the media thread):

"Sounds like the handy work of the Masons." referring to the Freemasons when using carpenter, so the Masons & The Illuminati are mention by Richtofen plus we can see a 322 skull & bones reference later in the list here.

Right now the 322 bit:

Again Richtofen in Kino said this:

"You remind me of patient 13225, only you make less noise when I stick things in you." Note the 322, Skull & bones reference here... Who is this patient 13225? Hmmm, 13225, (322) = 1 (2+2= 4 -3 = 1), 1(1)5.... hehe...

Does anyone still doubt this?

These are facts this is not a theory...

You wanted plot development, well here it is...

Found only at CoDz I might add...

Comments people...

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're drawing lines that aren't there LITERALLY!

But nice effort you actually put in more effort then half of the 13 year old's on this forum combined and you can't discredit that but you're looking to deep into the wrong places we know the "?" have a relavence to the map but i don't suppose it's related with the CIA,Pentagon,Illumanati, and the Devil.How do you even know if Treyarch's version of the Illuminati worship the devil?Also we have established the fact that Richtofen work's for the Illuminatti so him speaking of them bring's them no closer into the big picture then they already where as for them helping build der riese that's ludicris the Nazi's and group 935 built it and the Illuminati wouldn't need to steal there work if they where helping them.

guys! i looked at all the rooms with question marks and found this. Every room with a question mark in it has a barrel with stuff burning in it, or a pile of burning stuff. Maybe another clue? or a coincidence.

I think I might bust out Zombies to check this out.

Edit: Yea, only 2 rooms have the flaming barrels... The one by Juggernog, and the one by the "SOS" shed. The others just have something burning. Not sure about the Quick Revive room though, the only part burning is the start of the underground area. The one with the double barrel doesn't have anything burning in it...

Double Barrel: Nothing in the room is on fire, outside the window however, a pile is on fire.

Juggernog: A flaming barrel RIGHT ON the question mark.

Quick Revive: The wall of the hole in the floor is on fire. Whether this counts as being "in the room" is questionable.

Teleporter B Room: Nothing in the room on fire, but inside the Zombie window some stuff is burning on the floor.

S.O.S. Shed Area: Inside the shed is a burning barrel.

So yea, what do you guys think?

i think that they are just rooms that don't have a name and are unimportant

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're drawing lines that aren't there LITERALLY!

But nice effort you actually put in more effort then half of the 13 year old's on this forum combined and you can't discredit that but you're looking to deep into the wrong places we know the "?" have a relavence to the map but i don't suppose it's related with the CIA,Pentagon,Illumanati, and the Devil.How do you even know if Treyarch's version of the Illuminati worship the devil?Also we have established the fact that Richtofen work's for the Illuminatti so him speaking of them bring's them no closer into the big picture then they already where as for them helping build der riese that's ludicris the Nazi's and group 935 built it and the Illuminati wouldn't need to steal there work if they where helping them.

ORLY? Where to start... I will come back to this... Busy Atm... Too deep you say?

Do you know what this is?

Hmmm... notice those five darker patches...? Draw lines again... rotate 180 degrees:

Do you know where & who invented the Pack-A-Punch machine?

Takeo quote form Ascension when Paping the raygun... "Work your black magic pack a punch" I heard this tonight, or something to that effect...

So we have Freemasons, 322, operation paper clip, Illuminati, black magic quotes... are you following me here?

Also Dempsey sometimes says quotes with "DEVIL MAN"... :)

Dwellers a little back up here? ;)

Regards Snake.

ORLY? Where to start... I will come back to this... Busy Atm... Too deep you say?

Do you know what this is?

Hmmm... notice those five darker patches...? Draw lines again... rotate 180 degrees:

Do you know where & who invented the Pack-A-Punch machine?

Takeo quote form Ascension when Paping the raygun... "Work your black magic pack a punch" I heard this tonight, or something to that effect...

So we have Freemasons, 322, operation paper clip, Illuminati, black magic quotes... are you following me here?

Also Dempsey sometimes says quotes with "DEVIL MAN"... :)

Dwellers a little back up here? ;)

Regards Snake.

BACKED UP

We have HAARP (shi no numa, SOG cinematics)!

Can you also say HELL hound...

The Haarp/Sog reference is no doubt tied to Woods 115 tattoo with the Moon & A werewolf...

Hmm, werewolves & Nazis, I've seen this before:

lLcmAwBJgng

Treyarch must like Grindhouse.

Demonic themes are a staple in zombies...

Regards Snake...