http://www.gknova6.com/

carbonfibah

i dont really know what im doing but when i inspect elements on gknova6.com and go to storage and cookies, i get one for __utmb

176861491.4.10.1270790841 .gknova6.com/ Fri, 09 Apr 2010 06:06:58 GMT31B

credit goes to gravedancer

again idk what it means that i have a cookie from the site for tomorrow. anyone familier with this stuff?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NovaLogic, the studio that made all the Delta Force games and Joint Ops games is also located in california maybe it can be something related? Maybe treyarch will be doing zombies whilst nova does the campaign etc?

Solid idea, but most likely not. First of all, every Joint Ops game sucked, and second, NovaLogic is a poor company. They haven't made a game in YEARS. Everyone over there is probably dead. That or gone insane. Eather or.

The Op Nova is a bigger find when you count how close Treyarch really is to them. That and the fact that operation nova inc. seemingly has no pupose. Mabey Treyarch put in the GKnova to help us find out who really made that website. Not saying that Nova Inc. is involved in CoD, but treyarch may have used it as a landmark to realize "OMG, THAT'S BY TREYARCH!"

I'm sorry, does that make sence?

NovaLogic, the studio that made all the Delta Force games and Joint Ops games is also located in california maybe it can be something related? Maybe treyarch will be doing zombies whilst nova does the campaign etc?

Solid idea, but most likely not. First of all, every Joint Ops game sucked, and second, NovaLogic is a poor company. They haven't made a game in YEARS. Everyone over there is probably dead. That or gone insane. Eather or.

The Op Nova is a bigger find when you count how close Treyarch really is to them. That and the fact that operation nova inc. seemingly has no pupose. Mabey Treyarch put in the GKnova to help us find out who really made that website. Not saying that Nova Inc. is involved in CoD, but treyarch may have used it as a landmark to realize "OMG, THAT'S BY TREYARCH!"

I'm sorry, does that make sence?

:shock: And I know someone who works for Treyarch who ALSO worked for NovaLogic!

Lol...I'm sure that connection is just a coincidence...although I will say that I would love to see some things incorporated into CoD7 mp that was found in a few of the Delta Force mp, specifically Black Hawk Down.

Back on topic though...is the GKNOVA6 site loading much faster for anyone else, or is it just me? It seems like the television picture/message loads much faster when going from blurry to clear when I load it today.

Actually, @MatTKs... I've found the same thing...

But has anyone thought that the news supposedly on the 8th was the revealing of the revealing of the next COD in the magazines?

Just a thought...... But I Can't Wait 'till next month, totally buying that Magazine!!!!

nope, same. maybe the t'internet fairies are just smiling on you, be happy!!

Now it seems to be back to the original loading speed. Guess it was a fluke.

I still think we'll be seeing something else next week. Just a hunch though...could be wrong.

I believe we will get something every week till they reveal it (May 14th) since the website isnt showing for me at this time I think there are 5 red lights so one new videos every week would make sence.

... That actualy makes sence. :shock:

I believe we will get something every week till they reveal it (May 14th) since the website isnt showing for me at this time I think there are 5 red lights so one new videos every week would make sence.

... That actualy makes sence. :shock:

lol srm-trpr78 you act like this has never been suggested... I have been saying it since it was released ;)

So it was updated 1 day later then expected but nonetheless it was still updated.

The voice says MOD 1969 DUGBTRLRFMGWOXAWDNSNOCYXMM.

Lets get to decoding this bizatch before joystiq gets to it this time ;)

Okay... so 1969... the vietnam war, and the cold war were going on during this time. In the video you can see that same picture of the broadcast of jfk giving his plans for the blockade of cuba during the cuban missile crisis. However the CMC (Cuban missile crisis) was in 1962, not 1969. So i still dont know what 1969 is referring to, but it must be something that happened that year. I also have no clue what the letters are.

EDIT: I guess everyone is posting in a different thread now :/ I think we should have kept it all in one, but whatever

• 4 weeks later...

in the first transmission right before the picture of JFK comes up, i managed to stop the youtube video of it (very hard to do, took me about 5 minutes to get right) on the picture that pops up for a second. so the picture contains four men, one is slightly hidden. nothing really significant about it except the fact there is something bright in the background, almost like the sun and, well, something dark and really tiny

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this website(just made an account to post on this forum), but I'm a longtime member of TTG and other CoD sites and I've closely followed the whole story around zombies and now GKNOVA6.

Anyways, I was searching up how to decode ciphers and I came across this site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/decoding/

It's about a Nazi coding device called the Enigma and it says "NOVA" so I thought it could possibly be related? :?:

NOVA is a TV show on PBS.