http://www.gknova6.com/

carbonfibah

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No changes at 12 cst... If the news ends up being a trailer or something like that, they wouldn't release it ad midnight, it would probably be tweeted by JD during the day so more people know about it.

Well JD has said nothing about 6novagk and I've seen numerous people tweet him, including myself. I don't expect him to say anything anytime soon.

Stupid question: Is there a reason we think the baseball stadium is Yankee Stadium?

Yea, I tweeted this picture via WePlayCoD yesterday. The dead giveaways are the billboard along the outfield wall and the similarities in the parking areas.

As for the number stations, that was actually brought up by a friend of mine who has researched them a bit. Aside from their use (spy transmissions) and what they actually were, he had no more suggestions.

Definitely looking forward to more information to gobble up. :)

sorry guys - no zombie intel from me, just popping in to say hey (being new and all!)

I absolutley loved zombies and since the release of mw2 i have googled nazi zombies mp4 or cod7 in the hope of something. It now appears to be back and once again i am loving the puzzles to solve, great fun.

Good work lads (and maybe lasses ?!) so far on cracking whats already been released. Could anyone possibly bring me up to speed on what you think is final so far?

Hope to have many interesting convos on this site in the coming months

regards

JD

edit: probably has already been mentioned, but the setting has to be the 1960's. there is no way they would post these images on that kind of tv. Google "1960 tv" - that gives it away immediatley.

sorry guys - no zombie intel from me, just popping in to say hey (being new and all!)

I absolutley loved zombies and since the release of mw2 i have googled nazi zombies mp4 or cod7 in the hope of something. It now appears to be back and once again i am loving the puzzles to solve, great fun.

Good work lads (and maybe lasses ?!) so far on cracking whats already been released. Could anyone possibly bring me up to speed on what you think is final so far?

regards

JD

edit: probably has already been mentioned, but the setting has to be the 1960's. there is no way they would post these images on that kind of tv. Google "1960 tv" - that gives it away immediatley.

>opens mouth to speek

>pauses

You konw, you really should see Carbon about that. ;)

In the meen time, still no hints? Afteer all our hard work? Not that I'm complaining. Just griping. Yes, there is a difference.

regards

JD

Welcome to the site, great to have you here.

No changes at 12 cst... If the news ends up being a trailer or something like that, they wouldn't release it ad midnight, it would probably be tweeted by JD during the day so more people know about it.

Well JD has said nothing about 6novagk and I've seen numerous people tweet him, including myself. I don't expect him to say anything anytime soon.

I saw his tweets, he defiantly knows about it. He was just acting like he didn't know about it, it was kinda obvious too.

Considering that we are in week 1 of the intel being released, there are 4 more red lights on that TV. So 4 weeks from the coming Monday puts us in the week of May 14th.

I am really hoping they put up more intel/clues and not just on the gknova site ...... really helps keep the excitement going :D

i will give my 2pence on the video :shock:

I have found that there was a 'Nova' series that was produced in the 1980's by Robert Richter and hosted/commented by Walter Cronkite - who actually broadcast the death of kennedy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Cronkite#Kennedy_assassination

This series looked into who shot kennedy? and was a conspiracy series. Maybe episode/programme 6 has something to do with the video? i havent found anything as yet.

I just thought id look into it and could see how it would be farfetched.

"GKNOVA6" is a CIA cryptonym. The prefix "GK" would refer to a geographic place (eg. "GT" was Soviet Union) or a department within the CIA that was running the particular op ("MK" (as in MKULTRA) refers to the technical services division). The next part of the cryptonym is usually just a random word... Nova, Ultra, Lincolon, Often, Delta, Chaos, Pine etc. etc. etc. When the cryptonym was followed by a number ("6" in this case), it usually refered to a specific person within that group or op. I can't find any mentions of the prefix GK actually meaning anything, so it's probably made up. Same with NOVA.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

GK = geographic place or department (perhaps black ops department?)

NOVA = Specific operation

6 = Specific person involved in the op (maybe the chief protagonist or antagonist?)

What I don't get is why the number station would broadcast ONLY a specific person? Any thoughts?

"GKNOVA6" is a CIA cryptonym. The prefix "GK" would refer to a geographic place (eg. "GT" was Soviet Union) or a department within the CIA that was running the particular op ("MK" (as in MKULTRA) refers to the technical services division). The next part of the cryptonym is usually just a random word... Nova, Ultra, Lincolon, Often, Delta, Chaos, Pine etc. etc. etc. When the cryptonym was followed by a number ("6" in this case), it usually refered to a specific person within that group or op. I can't find any mentions of the prefix GK actually meaning anything, so it's probably made up. Same with NOVA.

6 = Specific person involved in the op (maybe the chief protagonist or antagonist?)

What I don't get is why the number station would broadcast ONLY a specific person? Any thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_cryptonym

Heres a wiki article about CIA cryptonyms, no mention of GK, Nova and nothing about the numbers. Maybe you guys can find something I'm missing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_cryptonym

Heres a wiki article about CIA cryptonyms, no mention of GK, Nova and nothing about the numbers. Maybe you guys can find something I'm missing.

GK: Department of black ops

Nova: A unknown operation to prevent nuclear war

6: The operative you'll be playing as.

That's my guess, anyway, AWSOME FIND. You get a cookie for that.

Intresting...

I looked up "operation Nova" and found a sertain site called "operation nova inc.", but git this! It's home base is in Santa Monica, CA. Just so happens to be in the same city Treyarch is based in. Coincidence?

guess what happens to be 1.39 miles away from operation nova inc? yep, treyarch studios

Intresting...

I looked up "operation Nova" and found a sertain site called "operation nova inc.", but git this! It's home base is in Santa Monica, CA. Just so happens to be in the same city Treyarch is based in. Coincidence?

guess what happens to be 1.39 miles away from operation nova inc? yep, treyarch studios

We might be on to something here....