http://www.gknova6.com/

carbonfibah

@srm-trpr78 I did not intend to shake anyone up. CODz/WTG are affiliate sites and Dan and I are actually planning a huge affiliate site - Der Riese Tourny... "Perk a cola tees" on the line and other swaggy swag... I was referring to joystiq as being the site that cracked the code for the website and "APRIL WEEK TWO" that is all. If I am mistaken and someone else cracked those I will gladly change my statements on WTG.

@BBS @Gosu71 The stamp research = awesome. If Treyarch took the time to pick a specific stamp and everything wow... Just wow the planning involved in this viral campaign is amazing... TREYARCH FTW

@CODz members you guys are freaking animals lol

You wanted more images of the stamps here is mine

Any significance is to why you gotsa dollar bill under your name?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also looked up gknova6 on a domain lookup site, and i also saw it just gave the info of the domain company. But i also looked up activison.com and treyarch.com and they were both registered by activison publishing. But gknova6.com doesn't say it was registered by activison. This could be because treyarch didnt tell activision about this, so they registered it with a 3rd party service. Or because they knew that people would look up that domain and find out that it was activision related. Idunno, but the domain lookup doesnt really help us alot.

The Google Analytics shows some Activision sites, including gknova6.com http://www.w3who.com/google-analytics/UA-6621671

I also looked up gknova6 on a domain lookup site, and i also saw it just gave the info of the domain company. But i also looked up activison.com and treyarch.com and they were both registered by activison publishing. But gknova6.com doesn't say it was registered by activison. This could be because treyarch didnt tell activision about this, so they registered it with a 3rd party service. Or because they knew that people would look up that domain and find out that it was activision related. Idunno, but the domain lookup doesnt really help us alot.

The Google Analytics shows some Activision sites, including gknova6.com http://www.w3who.com/google-analytics/UA-6621671

Nice! Now everyone can shut up about being Fallout and Singularity..

Which didn't even make sense in the beginning..

I saw someone post that on some fallout forum thing. I cant believe that people still think its singularity. And it was stupid of treyarch to remember to hide the domain but not remember to use a different tracker, but i guess this also shows that activision knows about this whole thing.

Bethesda already said it's cool but nothing to do wit them, yet people still think it's Fallout related haha. :P

The fact that CoD and Treyarch community members got a USB clearly tells us it's Call of Duty 7 related. I'd also very much doubt that it's Singularity too, whether it was an Activision game or not. The USB was targeted at certain people for a reason. Simply because they're very good at solving CoD/Zombie secrets and hints. ;)

Nah I tweeted when I got my usb drive "a day late and a dollar short" kind of a joke regarding getting it a day later after all the east coasters and the deciphering of the site and Week 2 had already been done. In fact I didnt even know about what was going on until like 7-8 pm PST. Covert told Cyanide who told me and Dan DM'd me around 7:38pm lol. And I was directed to the joystiq site.

Anyways can't wait for more information to be revealed, it is codz members and wtg'rs that prty much agree it looks like the website will reveal more information as time passes. And as far as the site goes its possible there is/will be clues regarding zombies, I dont see anything that really screams it to me just yet. What do you guys think? I think its mostly just cold war era events from the site video. And it doesn't really make sense that Treyarch would focus more on Nazi Zombie information with this viral site when we all know its a COD title they are making 1st and foremost. Thats not to say that theres not zombie info hidden there or that it wont be a part of COD 7. Im game for either a full blown NZ game or if they add on through COD 7. I prefer that they keep the story going and not skip a ton of generations (Time machine whatever they might come up with?!?) unless that part of the story is well written and ties in well.

As far as the who its from... Not Fallout (Bethesda) Dan + I have never played Fallout and they closed and officially stated on there forums its not from them. Mat runs WePlayCod not WePlayGames so that wipes him out as well... I did have connections to Raven Softwares former CM (and still do) for Wolfenstein but he is no longer there I have -zero- ties to Singularity (Raven Software) currently. I think its enough proof when the Community VIP's for Treyarch are all saying its from them! :D

Anyways keep up the good work impressed with the new layout/look and have always been impressed with the dedication of the CODz members. Ill be around especially come tournament time. Get your Der Riese practicing on! Dan and I also plan to twist Josh's arm a little for some extra swag to go with the perk a cola tees i have from the mp3 event ;-)

EDIT:

And @BBS Ya while some of ThatGuyWhoCamps info he mentioned in his video is inaccurate he will be participating/promoting the upcoming Der Riese tourny and hes a huge zombies fan and is gearing up to do some videos with WTG for COD 7. Machinima picked him up for MW2. The Machinima guys are prty bad ass cod players Telixion introduced me to them.

Nah I tweeted when I got my usb drive "a day late and a dollar short" kind of a joke regarding getting it a day later after all the east coasters and the deciphering of the site and Week 2 had already been done. In fact I didnt even know about what was going on until like 7-8 pm PST. Covert told Cyanide who told me and Dan DM'd me around 7:38pm lol. And I was directed to the joystiq site.

Anyways can't wait for more information to be revealed, it is codz members and wtg'rs that prty much agree it looks like the website will reveal more information as time passes. And as far as the site goes its possible there is/will be clues regarding zombies, I dont see anything that really screams it to me just yet. What do you guys think? I think its mostly just cold war era events from the site video. And it doesn't really make sense that Treyarch would focus more on Nazi Zombie information with this viral site when we all know its a COD title they are making 1st and foremost. Thats not to say that theres not zombie info hidden there or that it wont be a part of COD 7. Im game for either a full blown NZ game or if they add on through COD 7. I prefer that they keep the story going and not skip a ton of generations (Time machine whatever they might come up with?!?) unless that part of the story is well written and ties in well.

As far as the who its from... Not Fallout (Bethesda) Dan + I have never played Fallout and they closed and officially stated on there forums its not from them. Mat runs WePlayCod not WePlayGames so that wipes him out as well... I did have connections to Raven Softwares former CM (and still do) for Wolfenstein but he is no longer there I have -zero- ties to Singularity (Raven Software) currently. I think its enough proof when the Community VIP's for Treyarch are all saying its from them! :D

Anyways keep up the good work impressed with the new layout/look and have always been impressed with the dedication of the CODz members. Ill be around especially come tournament time. Get your Der Riese practicing on! Dan and I also plan to twist Josh's arm a little for some extra swag to go with the perk a cola tees i have from the mp3 event ;-)

Ah I get it..haha :]

I've been telling people, that the people who got the USB have connections to Treyarch..so that's why they got them and it has NOTHING to do with Fallout or Singularity..

Maybe the Cold War was something to cover up the undercover Zombies going on in the background..during the War..who knows..:]

I need to grab another copy of WaW..cause I am left out of WaW from the tourney and I really wish I could join, but I have no money.. :(

I guess I feel like honored? Or something you would come down here :]

I hope the two sites can like merged on this and figure out everything before anyone else haha!

Oh and make sure to twist Josh's arm a little harder for me ;]

@Niho I have been a member of CODz since around MP3 :P Its safe to say that the majority of the back story is deciphered and figured out between CODz/WTG every other site is just regurgitating what our sites find. There have been several things you guys researched and put together that I hadn't heard about or researched. I better get back on topic before Carbon or Covert Ban me lol

Just a quick o/t, I STILL refer to the whole backstory as the telixion theory, and telixion is a WTG member, not a CODz member. That person who made the comments about you earlier vosty is just- un-informed :lol:

These lights could also be months, as we have about 4-5 months untill release.

Richard Wright

From wikipedia: Wright, whose father was head biochemist at Unigate Dairies... (link)

Unigate Dairies similar as Der Riese (Nazi Zombie) !!!???

And Typical biochemists study chemical processes and chemical transformations in living organisms. - experiments, Zobmies ?

P.S.: Forgive me for my English

I just wanted to point this out to you guys...

The stamp on the folder is of Richard Wright. That stamp came out on April 8th 2009 (As you can see from the screencap below) http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2009/pr09_037.htm

Yeah so It came out on April 8th. As you already know there was that "April Week Two" thing that got coded out. And April 8th just so happens to be the first day of the Second week of April.

There is a 1/365 chance that its just a coincidence, or it could mean that there will be more info on April 8th :D

Wait a minute that's tomorrow!

Also Carbon, who do you know for sure received this usb stick?

Ok, this is what I've come up with. The original message on the USB was

Cryptography- The message

Isotope- U238 & U235

Philanthropy- The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind

Hydrogen- The bomb in the picture.

Ember- Red hot burning coals

Rebirth

I don't think it has anything to do with zombies. Maybe stopping someone that's trying to eliminate all mankind to allow a "Rebirth". Or not. It kinda made sense when I thought about it.

If you look at the first letters of those words it gives you: CIPHER

So I decided to wiki it and here's what I got

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipher

Ok, this is what I've come up with. The original message on the USB was

Cryptography- The message

Isotope- U238 & U235

Philanthropy- The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind

Hydrogen- The bomb in the picture.

Ember- Red hot burning coals

Rebirth

I don't think it has anything to do with zombies. Maybe stopping someone that's trying to eliminate all mankind to allow a "Rebirth". Or not. It kinda made sense when I thought about it.

If you look at the first letters of those words it gives you: CIPHER

So I decided to wiki it and here's what I got

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipher

0.o I think your on to something... Kidding, that part of the mystery has already all been figured out by joystiq

1. The new site looks great! Kudos to whoever designed and implemented it! =)

2. This is obviously a CIA number station. Number stations were used in the cold war to broadcast instructions to people in the field. The transmission says NOVASIX. This would mean something to the intended person(s) and nobody else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

3. If you go to youtube and search for numbers station, you will hear a lot of similar broadcasts.

4. The tones at the beginning of the transmission are station identifiers (so you know your listening to the right thing)

1. The new site looks great! Kudos to whoever designed and implemented it! =)

2. This is obviously a CIA number station. Number stations were used in the cold war to broadcast instructions to people in the field. The transmission says NOVASIX. This would mean something to the intended person(s) and nobody else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

3. If you go to youtube and search for numbers station, you will hear a lot of similar broadcasts.

4. The tones at the beginning of the transmission are station identifiers (so you know your listening to the right thing)

I was looking at vids of number stations earlier, those things are freaky. And if treyarch was intending gknova6 to sound like a number station, thats just another hint towards cod7 being coldwar-ish since number stations were started in the cold war.

These lights could also be months, as we have about 4-5 months untill release.

Never thought of it that way

Yeah seem here.

That would make sense, but then also you would think that we would only get information on the game once a month? I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see like we have been doing since we all realized MW2 is not the game that it first appeared to be.. or since we didn't get Map Pack 4 and crave ZOMBIES! :lol:

if this site updates on april 8th, will it update at midnight? will anyone on the east coast be up at 3 or is anyone on the west coast to check at midnight then?

Good question. The first intel came out on a Monday, I wonder if they will wait a week and release more next Monday. Maybe it will come out on the 8th, like someone said that is the first day of the "second" week of April.

Guys, Guys all of this has been suggested before!

and I First heard of the number stations from WPC, Don't know if that's where you got it from Willis.

Don't know what WPC is, I come here and Google news RSS for all my COD news lol. Back in high school we used to listen to number stations on a friends moms old shortwave radio. I swear I've heard the identifier from the gknova6 site before, but it seems like it could a pretty common lil jingle so idk.

Here's what's confusing... Treyarch has said they will stick to historical stuff (right? or am I just making that up in my head?) but then we have all this baseball/yankee stadium/nuke references.... what happened in the cold war involving yankee stadium and nukes???

if this site updates on april 8th, will it update at midnight? will anyone on the east coast be up at 3 or is anyone on the west coast to check at midnight then?

Good question. The first intel came out on a Monday, I wonder if they will wait a week and release more next Monday. Maybe it will come out on the 8th, like someone said that is the first day of the "second" week of April.

Telixion seems to be leaning towards the monday updates as well