http://www.gknova6.com/

carbonfibah

I just wanted to point this out to you guys...

The stamp on the folder is of Richard Wright. That stamp came out on April 8th 2009 (As you can see from the screencap below) http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2009/pr09_037.htm

Yeah so It came out on April 8th. As you already know there was that "April Week Two" thing that got coded out. And April 8th just so happens to be the first day of the Second week of April.

There is a 1/365 chance that its just a coincidence, or it could mean that there will be more info on April 8th :D

Some info on that stamp -

- the year 1961: Bay of Pigs.

- the same year Cuba became a communist country

- "Richard Wright" was the famous author of Uncle Tom's Cabin, whose wife was a communist party organizer in Brooklyn

- Wright was also a Communist

Ok. Richard Wright was a black man who wrote books and short stories on race and segregation. He wrote Uncle Tom's CHILDREN, a book of four short stories on lynching (executing and torturing people) in the Deep South, often misprinted as another racial book, Uncle Tom's Cabin. I don't know if he was a Communist, but his wife did organize Communist party meetings in Brooklyn. On a side note, he was born in a town about 30 minutes from where I live.

Source: Wikipedia: Richard Wright

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So..I started typing when the letters were spoken during the video..

I increasingly got better at hearing at it...

and I am think it saying Nova?

nov novas ixaov asix a ov a s i x a n o v a x i s a o v a s i x n o v a s i x n o v a

Besides the like..site name..?

Six Nova? Does that mean anything..?bah.

Harumph! Hello!

Hmm.... Can't wait for Thursday, I HOPE it's COD7 news... Cuz if it ain't i'mma be reaaaalll pisssed

Wonder if this is related? Took from Wiki...

GK Persei (also Nova Persei 1901) was a bright nova occurring in 1901 1500 light-years away in Perseus, with right ascension 03h 27m 47.4s and declination +43° 44′ 05″[1]. It reached a maximum magnitude of 0.2, the brightest nova of modern times until Nova Aquilae 1918. Unlike Nova Aquilae 1918, after fading into obscurity at about magnitude 12 to 13 during the early 20th century, GK Persei began displaying infrequent outbursts of 2 to 3 magnitudes (about 7 to 15 times quiescent brightness). Since about 1980, these outbursts have become quite regular, typically lasting about two months and occurring about every three years. Thus, GK Persei has seemed to change from a classical nova like Nova Aquilae 1918, to more recently resemble a typical dwarf nova-type cataclysmic variable star.

Surrounding GK Persei is the Firework nebula, a nova remnant first detected in 1902 consisting of an expanding cloud of gas and dust bubbles moving up to 1200 km/s[1].

Nova Persei 1901 was discovered by Felipe Rivera Parra (1852-1920).

Rebirth...

Reanimation?

Prehaps someone overwatch the cold war and desided to bring back the zombies. But how? Notice the Yankee's stadium. It appears that it's an analage for saying that the amout of uranium it takes to fill a baseball stadium can be harnessed into a piece of this new substance the size of a baseball. We all know 115 is extremely dence. Prehaps they're making a 115 bomb. That... would not be good. :(

Didnt know if this is any thng useful but did you notice the two stamps are diffferent, looks like the left stamp there is a ufo or something in the backround.

i could be wrong but i think thats from the postal stamper. we need to see another set of stamps to see if they all look the same

Didnt know if this is any thng useful but did you notice the two stamps are diffferent, looks like the left stamp there is a ufo or something in the backround.

I saw someone on the Kotaku post say the same thing as you, as goblue said, its from the stamper. Thats the package that Joystiq got, those stamps dont have any special markings.

:!: Important new news:

UPDATE #2: You can now count Fallout: New Vegas out. On the official Bethesda website forum, an administrator Bethesda’s community manager posted the following message: “Whatever this is seems cool, but it doesn’t relate to our games.” So, Fallout is out of the race, and that leaves either Singularity or Call of Duty. We’ll take the latter by a 2-1 count in favor of Call of Duty. Time will once again be the decider.

Am I good or am I good?

Here is some info on the Cuban Missile Crisis for those who aren't up to speed;

The Cuban Missile Crisis was the closest the world ever came to nuclear war. The United States armed forces were at their highest state of readiness ever and Soviet field commanders in Cuba were prepared to use battlefield nuclear weapons to defend the island if it was invaded. Luckily, thanks to the bravery of two men, President John F. Kennedy and Premier Nikita Khrushchev, war was averted.

In 1962, the Soviet Union was desperately behind the United States in the arms race. Soviet missiles were only powerful enough to be launched against Europe but U.S. missiles were capable of striking the entire Soviet Union. In late April 1962, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev conceived the idea of placing intermediate-range missiles in Cuba. A deployment in Cuba would double the Soviet strategic arsenal and provide a real deterrent to a potential U.S. attack against the Soviet Union.

Meanwhile, Fidel Castro was looking for a way to defend his island nation from an attack by the U.S. Ever since the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961, Castro felt a second attack was inevitable. Consequently, he approved of Khrushchev's plan to place missiles on the island. In the summer of 1962 the Soviet Union worked quickly and secretly to build its missile installations in Cuba.

For the United States, the crisis began on October 15, 1962 when reconnaissance photographs revealed Soviet missiles under construction in Cuba. Early the next day, President John Kennedy was informed of the missile installations. Kennedy immediately organized the EX-COMM, a group of his twelve most important advisors to handle the crisis. After seven days of guarded and intense debate within the upper echelons of government, Kennedy concluded to impose a naval quarantine around Cuba. He wished to prevent the arrival of more Soviet offensive weapons on the island. On October 22, Kennedy announced the discovery of the missile installations to the public and his decision to quarantine the island. He also proclaimed that any nuclear missile launched from Cuba would be regarded as an attack on the United States by the Soviet Union and demanded that the Soviets remove all of their offensive weapons from Cuba.

During the public phase of the Crisis, tensions began to build on both sides. Kennedy eventually ordered low-level reconnaissance missions once every two hours. On the 25th Kennedy pulled the quarantine line back and raised military readiness to DEFCON 2. Then on the 26th EX-COMM heard from Khrushchev in an impassioned letter. He proposed removing Soviet missiles and personnel if the U.S. would guarantee not to invade Cuba. October 27 was the worst day of the crisis. A U-2 was shot down over Cuba and EX-COMM received a second letter from Khrushchev demanding the removal of U.S. missiles in Turkey in exchange for Soviet missiles in Cuba. Attorney General Robert Kennedy suggested ignoring the second letter and contacted Soviet Ambassador Anatoly Dobrynin to tell him of the U.S. agreement with the first.

Tensions finally began to ease on October 28 when Khrushchev announced that he would dismantle the installations and return the missiles to the Soviet Union, expressing his trust that the United States would not invade Cuba. Further negotiations were held to implement the October 28 agreement, including a United States demand that Soviet light bombers be removed from Cuba, and specifying the exact form and conditions of United States assurances not to invade Cuba.

When I looked at the Yankee Stadium picture, the one with all the circles on it then a nuclear blast I think, anyways...

It looked like a holding place where they would put the zombies?(people?) in there and wipe it all out in one nice swoop..

But..I don't know..

Is it just me, or does Wethegamerz refuse to give us zombie junkies, who have be on the trail of CoD 7 for months, the credit we deserve in decoding this. They're to give Joystick all the credit first! Not cool man!

Don't worry too much about where WTG gives their credit. Both CoDz and WTG are working together on this whole thing so it doesn't matter where credit is given. And in fact, I believe that we too found our original source from Joystiq, did we not?

I just wanted to point this out to you guys...

The stamp on the folder is of Richard Wright. That stamp came out on April 8th 2009 (As you can see from the screencap below) http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2009/pr09_037.htm

Yeah so It came out on April 8th. As you already know there was that "April Week Two" thing that got coded out. And April 8th just so happens to be the first day of the Second week of April.

There is a 1/365 chance that its just a coincidence, or it could mean that there will be more info on April 8th :D

Great catch! That is just around the corner! :D

APRIL 8th! thats tommorow!. OMG im so excited to see if theres any new intel on the new game! and great stuff guys, really. I dont know how you can sum all of this up. For me this would take weeks :lol:

Reply on my CoDHQ thread by IcedEarth213, awesome find.

Domain Name registrant:

Code: Select all

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-s ... knova6.com

Registrant:

DNS tination Inc

DNStination Inc.

303 Second Street Suite 800N

San Francisco CA 94107

US

[email protected] +1.4155319335 Fax:

Domain Name: gknova6.com

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com

Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com

Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com

Administrative Contact:

DNS tination Inc

DNStination Inc.

San Francisco CA 94107

US

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:

DNS tination Inc

DNStination Inc.

San Francisco CA 94107

US

Created on..............: 2010-03-23.

Expires on..............: 2012-03-22.

Record last updated on..: 2010-03-26.

Domain servers in listed order:

ns1.hostmonster.com

ns2.hostmonster.com

Markmonitor.com is simply the company they used to register. Since it's from Cali and Treyarch is based out there, that could point to them

It appears the owner/admin's listed website (dnstinations.com) has nothing on it, but it was updated April 2nd, 2010.

Also notice that the website was created on March 23. I'm glad we didn't find it then :lol: and had to wait even longer for the next channel or next clue.

And here's what CHEFS said on the thread:

I received the memory stick in an unmarked package - half expecting Anthrax to pour out. Thankfully it didn't, lol.

That said, it's oh so very Treyarch & I guarantee we'll be hearing more in the very near future. It's definitely from them and teasing at the next COD installment =)

& by "definitely" and "guarantee" - I mean 99.99% sure =P

Also, given the Cypher, mysterious site, codes... this is all but CONFIRMING a return of Zombie Mode in COD7. Peeps are totally missing that correlation =P

Well, the thumb-stick and website info is just like the mysterious radio transmissions, audio files, wall writing, etc. in Verruckt, Shi No Numa, & Der Riese. I mean it's the same MO - lol.

Thus, one could conclude that the Zombie story is going to carry on in COD7, since this new intel & mystery completely mirrors COD:WaW Zombies. Possibly taking place in the clues that have now been given - Cold War, Baseball Stadium, etc.

So there is 0% that is anything other than CoD! :D

@srm-trpr78 I did not intend to shake anyone up. CODz/WTG are affiliate sites and Dan and I are actually planning a huge affiliate site - Der Riese Tourny... "Perk a cola tees" on the line and other swaggy swag... I was referring to joystiq as being the site that cracked the code for the website and "APRIL WEEK TWO" that is all. If I am mistaken and someone else cracked those I will gladly change my statements on WTG.

@BBS @Gosu71 The stamp research = awesome. If Treyarch took the time to pick a specific stamp and everything wow... Just wow the planning involved in this viral campaign is amazing... TREYARCH FTW

@CODz members you guys are freaking animals lol

You wanted more images of the stamps here is mine

You wanted more images of the stamps here is mine

A dollar bill placed on the envelope = another clue???? :shock:

I genuinely hope not but between you and carbon there is no way of telling what's coming our (forum members) way lol.

Glad to have you here btw :D

PS: This post was compiled by Shri046 so all credits go to that guy. You know what I mean carbon :P

@srm-trpr78 I did not intend to shake anyone up. CODz/WTG are affiliate sites and Dan and I are actually planning a huge affiliate site - Der Riese Tourny... "Perk a cola tees" on the line and other swaggy swag... I was referring to joystiq as being the site that cracked the code for the website and "APRIL WEEK TWO" that is all. If I am mistaken and someone else cracked those I will gladly change my statements on WTG.

Owww... I'm liking the sound of this Mr. Vosty.

Can't wait!

Also is there significance to Chad Yost?

Brother of former Brewer's manager Ned Yost? :lol:

Reply on my CoDHQ thread by IcedEarth213, awesome find.
Domain Name registrant:

Code: Select all

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-s ... knova6.com

Registrant:

DNS tination Inc

DNStination Inc.

San Francisco CA 94107

US

Domain Name: gknova6.com

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com

Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com

Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com

Administrative Contact:

DNS tination Inc

DNStination Inc.

San Francisco CA 94107

US

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:

DNS tination Inc

DNStination Inc.

San Francisco CA 94107

US

Created on..............: 2010-03-23.

Expires on..............: 2012-03-22.

Record last updated on..: 2010-03-26.

Domain servers in listed order:

ns1.hostmonster.com

ns2.hostmonster.com

Markmonitor.com is simply the company they used to register. Since it's from Cali and Treyarch is based out there, that could point to them

I also looked up gknova6 on a domain lookup site, and i also saw it just gave the info of the domain company. But i also looked up activison.com and treyarch.com and they were both registered by activison publishing. But gknova6.com doesn't say it was registered by activison. This could be because treyarch didnt tell activision about this, so they registered it with a 3rd party service. Or because they knew that people would look up that domain and find out that it was activision related. Idunno, but the domain lookup doesnt really help us alot.

@BBS @Gosu71 The stamp research = awesome. If Treyarch took the time to pick a specific stamp and everything wow... Just wow the planning involved in this viral campaign is amazing... TREYARCH FTW

Thanks Chad. I heard about you from Thatguywhocamps before :D. Is that collab website your talking about the one that one TGWC talked about in this vid?