Do you still play?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest patastinky

What's up guys, this is patastinky.. sorry i had to change my username, because i am unable to recover my password.. bah!!

I still play of course.. Also, my friend and I are trying to bring the fun back.. We are going to be setting up dual, triple and quad perspectives in the next few weeks. Try to get people excited about the game and get them back online. I've notice that at most 18K users are online at night.. :(

Here is a link to a quick update on my channel for the Zombies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3EBrPCwi_E

been playing over the last week or so as been getting a bit bored with MW2 (hit level 70 can't be arsed to prestige). Noticed a few things;

Zombies is way more enjoyable and rewarding than MW2 multiplayer

MW2 friends hook-up system is light years ahead, I miss it when I play WAW

WAW connectivity sucks major ass - I spent most of today with people dropping out of games, games lagging, failing to find games. ALMOST enough to put you off. MW2 plays pretty much perfectly, why can't WAW???

Can normally get into a Zombies game ok, it's just whether it stays running with all 4 people. Nothing more frustrating than working up to level 20 and people start lagging and dropping out. Treyarch, if you read this, PLEASE sort it out for the next game

Well I played MW2 for about a couple of days and got fed up and have been playing WaW again constantly since then.

Same, but I'm cheating on CoD with Bad Company 2. Don't tell anyone!

I play it more then I play MW2! hit me up if you play on the ps3.....ID: PfcVerge

My PS3 broke, but I hope to have a new one by the end of next month :)

How did you break a PS3!? Did you shove an Oreo in the disk slot!?

• 2 weeks later...

I've notice that at most 18K users are online at night.. :(

Well I played MW2 for about a couple of days and got fed up and have been playing WaW again constantly since then.

I did the same, although I wasted a little more than 2 days of my life on that ridiculous excuse for a game. I've noticed no less than 25-30,000 Online. At least until 1 or 2 A.M.

MW2 friends hook-up system is light years ahead, I miss it when I play WAW

Really? So not being able to invite your friend to your squad mid-game, and in turn having to back out to pick up another player is "Light years ahead". Sure sounds like it.

WAW connectivity sucks major ass - I spent most of today with people dropping out of games, games lagging, failing to find games. ALMOST enough to put you off. MW2 plays pretty much perfectly, why can't WAW???

How can you say modern warfare 2 plays perfectly but World at War does not? It sounds like you need to check your connection. The lag/connectivity issue is on the player, or the host. It can in no logical way, be pinned on World at War. Unlike modern warfare 2 and its built in lag.

I still play WAW like it's the only game I have (although it's not). I can't stand MW2 most days I play it. I would love to play zombies with some of ya sometime - My gamertag is the same as my forum nickname - Ermac29

IF anyone does send me a friend request make to to include you saw me CODZ Forum

• 1 month later...

Really? So not being able to invite your friend to your squad mid-game, and in turn having to back out to pick up another player is "Light years ahead". Sure sounds like it.

MW2 = Join friends game in progress WAW = Nope you have to join up and then go in

MW2 = Squad system where 100% squad joins game WAW = squad system where people randomly drop out and you have to start again

MW2 = quick join to squads WAW = constant re-trying to join squads

Maybe it's a flaw in europe but I have real issues with WAW squad and friends system. MW2, You can invite people to your squad in mid game, unless I am mistaken?!?!

How can you say modern warfare 2 plays perfectly but World at War does not? It sounds like you need to check your connection. The lag/connectivity issue is on the player, or the host. It can in no logical way, be pinned on World at War. Unlike modern warfare 2 and its built in lag.

Granted my connection isn't always great (sucks when it rains :?: ) but normally 3/4 bars. When I talk about connectivity and lag I guess I am talking about game connection generally, not hit detection and stab-lag. I'm not saying MW2 is perfect, sometimes host lag still affects and we switch and sometimes that fails but not that often. I reckon 2 or 3 out 5 zombie games end up with someone lagging out or connection being lost and we have to start again. drive me mental.

I'm not picking a fight with you over MW2, I know you hate it and a lot of the reasons I agree with but I think there are elements of it that can definitely be learnt from.