Favourite gun?

for Multiplayer, M1A1, for zombies the most practical, MG42 but the most fun i think is the headpopper, the PPSH.

I found out earlier this week that my friend got the chance to fire one at the weekend. said it was the most amazing thing he had ever done. Jealous much :evil: [brains]

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thats how it went with my friend who's a Ninja. We play World at War A LOT, Both of us have around 25 days of gametime( :shock: ). Anyway, I HEART the Thompson and I have used it since my very first game. Its my number one for kills. Ninja always said he didn't like the Thompson, until one day(after tenth prestige) he picked it up off my dead body and Killed the Entire enemy team in a Hardcore Search Round.

Since that Day, I'm pretty sure its been his Favorite Gun Also. :D

He tells me now that he didn't know how to use it before, It actually takes a some skill.

I'll be honest with u. Though the PPSh has a great rate of fire and is a good gun, i've found it lacks stopping power. I always die before getting to the point of running outta ammo, so that's never an issue.

That said, my favorite gun is the Thompson sub. with stopping power, betty's, and a random perk i pick to fill in the third spot. I have a drum mag with my tommy gun, so i tend to kill a good lot of people before dying.

PTRS, Kar, Mosin-Nagant those are my favorites, come on, am the only bolt-action lover here?

I love the Mosin-Nagant on team deathmatch. I haven't gotten the PTRS-41 yet, and the Springfield w/ Scope tends to be a helluva lotta fun. I put all my guns with stopping power, so sniping comes well to me.

• 4 weeks later...

ok I started playing waw again, and now Springfield is my favorite gun until I unlock the PTRS, it is surprisingly powerful against juggernaut, if you hit them in the chest-head, it's usually one-shot-kill. I LOVE QUICK SCOPING! especially on search when you're the last person, and getting collat's off the spawn on Search and Destroy :D I've gotten 2 within the last 5 days