What your favorite zombie map

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Favorite is probably SNN because i like the aspect of the game in which the perks move from hut to hut. It makes it more interesting and instead of camping the whole game (like in DerRiese) you are pretty much are forced to move around (at least in the first 20 rounds). I also like the size of the map also. I believe that it is much bigger than DerRiese because there are 4 sections and it makes it more difficult to know those four sections instead of just one large map.

Although it does not have PAP it makes up for that in the sense that it has more combinations of camping spots and more places to go. It makes the game more exciting and it is not boring. One of the things that I hate about Der Riese is that it is basically just camping the whole game and like I stated before it gets boring. Overall I liked Shi No Numa out of all of the maps.

• 3 months later...

Hmm. I like Der Riese... Great add ons to the last one, nice dark and gritty enviroment, big laser guns :)

But then again, Shi No Numa was great. ZOmbies spawning beside you, thick swamps, random Perks, strange messages...

But also, you can't forget Verruckt, and their Speedy SOBS lol. Great way to start off our Zombie addiction

And then you can't hate Nacht Der Untoten, the original that started it all.....

Looking back on my post, I realised I wrote I liked every single one. It's unfair to choose only one :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

My only answer for a favorite is Verruckt. It's the only map where I actually feel "challenged" by the tight corridors and sometimes stubborn-ness of the mystery box. Even more challenging when attempted as a team of more than 2 people.

Plus, it's got some of the more creepier easter-eggs and sound bits. It's pretty un-settling when your going back across the map to refill ammo for a gun you bought off the wall, and you hear a random bout of screaming or insane laughter.

• 1 month later...

Shi No is great. I really enjoy all of the maps, But Der Riese is my special one Haha. It's where it all began, So it holds a special place in terms of zombie maps. :P The Verruckt sprint zombies creep me out. LoL. All of the maps have good points. Nahct is just so basic and that's why I enjoy it.