YoungMaxwell Intro

Hi my name is YoungMaxwell or Max if you would like. I would like to take this opportunity and welcome every member to the new CoD:z site. There has been some fantastic work put into this site by the CoD:z admin and staff.

I am 20 years of age and soon to be 21 on June 1st, i live in bexleyheath which is in south east london and i am a Quantity Surveyor for Berkeley Homes by trade. I am your UK Mod and my main hobby apart from Zombies is football or soccer in the US.

I support Crystal Palace in the UK and my first involvement in the Zombie trade was to complete the WaW campaign. I then unlocked the soon to be fantastically popular zombie mode. I followed a certain carbonfibah on twitter and he gave me news on his backline story website and i have been an addict since then.

I joined the website and became involved in trying to solve the backline to the story of CoD Zombies and i have never had so much fun and during this time i had the privelage of becoming a CoD:Z Mod and will never look back, for this i thank Carbon for giving me such an opportunity to help the Zombie community out.

This site will show the enthesis we believe we can take this forum to and every member has a role to play, from solving the storyline to participating in community playdates and welcoming every member to the CoDz Forum.

This forum has a huge future and i urge you to be invloved and spread the word about our zombie goodness.

My console is the Xbox360 and my GT is below - anyone that would like to add me im accepting all friend requests.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...