What Is Your Highest Round On Der Riese?

carbonfibah

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

round 33 with 4 players 2 guys on the ground by electric barrier and 2 two on the cat walk for the firs 23 rounds and than everyone was on the cat walk after that upgraded everything good times, oh and i finnaly made it to round 27 on kino a few nites back took 3 hours lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Round 30th, We started with four people. One of them was one of those who never opens abruptly Box doors, only spending money to the box, always had the revers on his mice too high and killed the crawlers. We locked him in behind an electric barrier with the zombies get rid of him at around level 15th. The next guy was one of those guys angry, everything, and he finished at around level 18 Finally, it was just me and a no-microphone, and both of us together on 35 laps, before we stop. It took about four hours, so we just stopped playing.

Round 30th, We started with four people. One of them was one of those who never opens abruptly Box doors, only spending money to the box, always had the revers on his mice too high and killed the crawlers. We locked him in behind an electric barrier with the zombies get rid of him at around level 15th. The next guy was one of those guys angry, everything, and he finished at around level 18 Finally, it was just me and a no-microphone, and both of us together on 35 laps, before we stop. It took about four hours, so we just stopped playing.

the problem is if someone ragequits like that it still says you got to round whatever with 4 players :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Funnily enough, 22 on both BO and WaW. It was hard because I was going for the trophy were you had to survive 20 rounds without buying any perks. Just camped with 3 others on the boardwalk, me at the back of course. A guy left at 18, managed to reach 20, trophy popped and I finally got the perks. Had a PaP M19119 (starting gun, the c30000-biatch gun) and Porters X2 Ray Gun.

Archived