What Is Your Highest Round On Der Riese?

carbonfibah

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and two of my friends made it to round 35. We started Camping at the Catwalk until we were either out of ammo and or Swarmed which eventually lead us to "Teleport jumping" and going to either the left or right activating electric barriers, but it all came crashing down when we had nothing but a bowie knife and no ammo or money, we got smashed in the early goings of round 35.

• 1 month later...

My friend and I got to round 27, though there were originally 3 of us.

With 3 others, my highest is 26. Needless to say, we made a few dumbass decisions, which lead to our early demise.

Anyone have a better strategy than camping the back hangar's catwalk?

yea. run. like hell. stand in teleporter c and when they get close, teleport, then run past either the thompson or the trench gun (i prefer the thompson) and stand on the ledge til they get close. jump off, turn the electricity on, and run back to teleporter c... easy...

Archived