What Is Your Highest Round On Shi No Numa?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

round 44 solo using the comm room strategy

btw does anybody know any 2 player strategys? ive been trying to help my friend get big baller and we cant make the comm room thing work and he would do it solo but its a bit boring.

One person do comm room strat, and everyone else stays in the comm room, they'll rarely get zombies that chase them if they stay far back in the hut, with smart teammates, you can get to 30+ at least, (this'll work with any number of people)

Ive got alone to around 15 just the sake of i dont wanna do the comm room thing, feels boring, but with 4 ppl i got to 27, because i had to start running around comm room with browining and PTRS, got bit slow, after all i got bored and ran in the building using traps but then i died... : D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

119. Once I hit 100, I was gonna quit, but then kept going. I figured 123 woud be cool, but I get so bored, so I ran all over the map with my zombie sycophants in tow, when i took the dq ride back to the main building on 119, the hangman, who had been knocked down, had bounced out to the outside catwalk, I jumped on him a few times and then just leapt into the zombies so I could go to bed... It was 5:15am, I usually crash by 4am latest (late shift job).

Edit: that was WaW, no cheats.

On bo1 remake, i did 35 and quit due to other engagements. I never did that well again, but i did not try many times.

Edited by 83457