What Is Your Highest Round On Shi No Numa?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to round 22 with me and 2 others. I'm really trying for that achievement on xbox for getting 75000 pts in a single game. It's driving me insane because on Der Riese I can this amount and HIGHER very easily...Any help would be appreciated in getting this achievement. It's my last Zombie achievement I need

Just recently got to 193 going solo. Completely blew my last record out of the water.

That such ull no one can make it past round 30 or 35 with out glitching. ur so full of crap :evil:

Not really, I know how he got there and I've done the exact same strategy and gotten to 68. Search youtube for the Comm room strategy and you'll find it. Do your research before you make such a bold statement next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just recently got to 193 going solo. Completely blew my last record out of the water.

That such ull no one can make it past round 30 or 35 with out glitching. ur so full of crap :evil:

Not really, I know how he got there and I've done the exact same strategy and gotten to 68. Search youtube for the Comm room strategy and you'll find it. Do your research before you make such a bold statement next time.

or maybe vandz way, that's how i did 103, which strat did u use covy?

no people can, just takes luck and skill and teamwork which is why u have to play with mates cos most people online just go off to get a good leaderboard score :x

• 2 weeks later...

My highest round on shi no numa was round 76, with one other person ( my brother) then the game froze after a hell hound hit 4 of my bouncing betties. Bouncing betties really help if you turn on the electro barriers in the comm room hut. And I DID NOT CHEAT!!!! I just used the electro barriers and my wunderwaffle and ray gun to get that far. I also give a lot of thanks to bouncing betties, they saved me about 6 times.

• 2 weeks later...