What Is Your Highest Round On Verruckt?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my personal opinion is that Verruckt is the hardest of maps. Although my highest level is 54.

In My Personal opinon, I think your personal opinion is a personal opinion that is not quite personal and is every one else's opinion. Got that? :? :lol:

Lol, yeah, Verruckt is SOOOO HARRRDDD!!!!! My highest round is 34, but now every time I try to play I can't make it past 20

Indeed... Verruckt is insanely difficult! I gotta ask though, how are you all getting to rounds 40-50!?!? We can't get past 22! And I'd like to think we're pretty good (33 on NDU, 35 on SNN and 38 on DR)

Also, this reminds me of the speedy S.O.B. thread on the old forum lol.

Indeed... Verruckt is insanely difficult! I gotta ask though, how are you all getting to rounds 40-50!?!? We can't get past 22! And I'd like to think we're pretty good (33 on NDU, 35 on SNN and 38 on DR)

Also, this reminds me of the speedy S.O.B. thread on the old forum lol.

HAHAHA yeah, good times.

I can't find it on the old site :( What was that funny thing Wasuk once said?

Something about the speedy sobs taking over the world? lol... CARBON! FIND IT FOR ME!

FOUND IT!

http://codzombies.forum0.net/graveyard- ... st+zombies

Here's the quote... and any of you new people should go read the whole thread lol

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:

Me and my best friend thought the same thing to metrocedes, after Der Riese Verruckt would be eaaasy. How wrong we were, only got to 19. You really can't hold the zombies off even with a Ray Gun & MG42 with all the perks. No wonder they failed to contain the asylum.

Lol.

"We failed to contain the asylum, and the better half of continetal Europe. Speedy SOBs."

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it is about round 16 I can't remember exactly but the first time I played it alone I got to ten. After playing the others Verruckt zombies are Vicious. Even with the perks and the traps they are More Vicious than on any other map even without the last zombie becoming a sprinter.

• 4 weeks later...