Personal Forum Questions

carbonfibah

Question

If any of you have any questions, about groups, or another member, or a feature that you might be embarrassed to post about for help. Please don't hesitate to either private message me or one of our CoDz mods.

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask, so please let us know if we can help you in any way.

• Answers 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Something iv been meaning to do but never got round to it cos im lazy like that... ¬¬

But, the "Spoiler" tags don't work unfortunately. can anyone get it working? Im going to put one below to show you. If you click quote on my post you will see the code.

this is supposed to be the spoiler text

[spoiler]It aint working lol[/spoiler]

Something iv been meaning to do but never got round to it cos im lazy like that... ¬¬

But, the "Spoiler" tags don't work unfortunately. can anyone get it working? Im going to put one below to show you. If you click quote on my post you will see the code.

this is supposed to be the spoiler text

[spoiler]It aint working lol[/spoiler]

yeah, everyones know that for along time, you even know the solution, change the text to black

Um, how do people on the forums get their screen name to be a different color than plain white?

EDIT: Also, how come I'm classified as Human? Does that mean I'm like a low class or something?

There are a few new features that have been added to the site, one of these is new ranks, and this picture will explain how many points (A.K.A. ---- brains) you need to become whatever rank.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=930

Hey, a lot of people on chat have been asking how do I change the colour of my name, so I will show you, you need to be in a group, some are easy to enter, while others require commitment and maturity to the site, and others will be impossible for you to get.

Orange for if you live in the UK.

Pink for if you are a female.

Blue for if you write an article on a zombie topic for the homepage.

Purple for if you donate to the site.

Yellow only one of these now I believe, kinda like a moderator but only for the PS3 section.

Dark Green for moderators.

Cyan for the User Of The Month - elected by members.

Dark Orange for affiliates, or Treyarch Developers.

Red for Carbonfibah and Shri046 - developers and administrators of the site.

Grey for forum dwellers - spend a lot of time on the site and make useful and helpful topics/posts. (Sorry for no colour, there is no option for grey :oops:)

Darker Purple

for the Community manager - only one.

Light Green for veterans - had an account on the old forum.

I hope you found this useful!

since I'm OCD ;) i'm gonna give the exact colors, and also because you forgot veteran's

Admin

Affiliates

Community Manager

Donors

Forum Dwellers

Global Moderators

PS3 Ambassador which I'm not the only one, strwrsbob is as well, his moderator rank just outranks it lol *correction, is now undeadwolfy/shoreyo*

UK Zombies

User of the Month

Veterans

What We Know Researchers

ZOMBshes

at least these are the exact ones that are viewable from my screen, they should all be close, if not exactly the same

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7157&p=70980#p70980

Um, how do people on the forums get their screen name to be a different color than plain white?

EDIT: Also, how come I'm classified as Human? Does that mean I'm like a low class or something?

The more brains you have, the closer you are to being an undead master or epic zombie.

@CovertGunman

I tried this URL "http://imm.io/5QSb" with image tags and it doesn't work.

-- URL with image tag

that isn't a direct image link, you need to right click that image, then click copy image URL, then use the tags with that. so the actual link you would use is this: http://i.imm.io/5QSb.png

the picture is quite big though, if you could resize it that would be best.

Who do I ask to get a pink username thing?... Because I'm a girl :3

Hi there,

The group you want is called 'Zomb-she's' so I would send a message to Carbonfibah explaining how you want to join the group and such. Also go to your User Control Panel>User Groups and tick the little circle on the right hand side of the said group name which will then apply for the group.

Hope that helps.