Welcome To The New Look Forum

S.O.P.H.I.A.

Do you like the new forum?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the new CoDz. The functions for formatting are awesome. Thanks so much Hells Warrrior. You are doing a fantastic job staying on top of everything. Ironing everything out almost instantly.

Absolutely loving it :D

Now that everyone's back on 0 brains, time to get ahead >:D

I gave you your first BRAINS!!! Nemesis, you deserve 'em!

I didn't want to make a new topic for such a straight answer so I'll ask here, I seem to be overlooking, or can't find the CODZ Olympics that we were supposed to do this month, I assumed it had been pushed back again due to maintenance but has it been removed? Was looking forward to stacking my skills in friendly competition with CODZ.  

• Tech Admin

Hate to start the new relationship with Hells Warrior this way, but I absolutely hate the new theme, especially the mobile version.

Hoping for new and improvement of the mobile version.

Fair play on the mobile, I'm looking into the mobile version after feedback and what options are available.

Regarding the main theme, what do you hate about it?

• Tech Admin

wow man great job with the new look and features. Im just finally glad the forum is back up to browse :D 9/10

I miss my link for topics i have posted in. and also all my medals dissapeared :(

Sith

Hi Sith, within your profile, you can see the link for reputation, posts, topics. So by selecting any of them you can see the topics you started, posts you replied in and posts/topics that people supplied reputation in.

Regarding medals, I couldn't transfer them unfortunately, send us a request for the medals you had and we'll get them readded for you.

• Tech Admin

Fair play on the mobile, I'm looking into the mobile version after feedback and what options are available.

Just so you are aware, I have installed tapatalk but an existing account exists for the domain, I have contacted them to discuss and see what can be done regarding this. I'll then do some testing on it and see what can be done with it and possibly disable the mobile optimization we have in place already - either way we'll have two options for mobile optimization.

New theme is fine, but a bit of challenge to maneuver on mobile devices.  I have made my peace with it.

The mobile GUI is god awful.  Browsing the topics parallel sorting thru the Matrix.  I'm not at all tech savy so not sure what is possible and what are doable.  If it somewhat mirrors the main theme then its a thumbs up. 

Sorry to sound like a jack ass.  If it helps I have no hard feelings toward you, and very much appreciate your help saving the forum.

Mod/Admin team:   The new layout looks absolutely fantastic.  Really knocked it out of the park.  Everyone make sure you relay the news on social media that the forum is back up, so we can get everyone back and rolling!

Remember, we are only 4-5 months away from the normal "formal announcement" time for next year's cod.  Possibly only 10 months away from new zombies and furthermore NEXT GEN ZOMBIES   whoaaaaaa!

• 3 weeks later...