The Walking Dead is being sponsored by BO3 Zombies in England

So I was watching an advert for the Walking Dead Season 6 which is meant to start soon and there was a surprise for me because out of the blue they said that the show will be sponsored by BO3 Zombies. They then showed some footage of Shadows of Evil and a bit of Ruin sliding, nothing new really. But I am starting to wonder a few things about this. The first is will it be the same in America or any other country that TWD is on? Also usually when something is sponsored on Fox in England, there is say a moving image of whatever is sponsoring the show. So I am starting to think there may be some exclusive never before seen gameplay in the adverts and such, or even small easter eggs that haven't really be seen. I will keep a look out for stuff and luckily since I can rewind my TV I will take pictures of stuff and see if anything really comes out of this. Anyone else who sees this please post here as well because I might not notice everything.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for us, our sponsers are just car dealerships.

Just randomly, we also don't get the "Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead" because the channel it broadcasts here (FX) just doesn't want that "AMC" part, so they just cut out the recap part. Not complaining because recaps usually give a tone for what the episode will be and who will reappear, kinda spoils a little bit for me.

• 2 weeks later...