Wonder Weapon & Multiplayer Crossover

JJMFP

BG.png

Blundergat

I have been away for far too long.  Once again, Black Ops is the talk of the town and I am extremely happy about the new changes to come.  It has been suggested that a weapon crossover is possible for the new Call of Duty game mode "Blackout", and I am almost certain that the reimagined zombie map "Blood of the Dead" will have it's weapon available.  Maybe not it's upgraded version, but this four barrel shot gun has what it takes to pack-a-punch (pun intended) in the newest game mode.  What other Zombie Wonder Weapons would you like to see make the cut?

My personal favorites are:

Ray Gun

Monkey Bomb

Blundergat

Golden Spork

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

My favourite weapons are those with funny and unique effects, such as the Baby gun, Paralyzer and Sliquifier. Though this kind of weapons must fit in the right environment, odd as it sounds. Not every wonderweapon would fit in the atmosphere of Alcatraz, in my opinion.

What I hope just as much is a good, not too obvious and big backstory behind the gun. Oh, and some science and logic!

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179887-plasma-weaponization-der-wunderwaffe/#

Archived