Sign in to follow this  
The Meh

THE UNITY SERIES | I need YOUR help!

Hey, guys.

So, it would seem that, coming soon will be the end of The Unity Series. Of course, at the time of typing this, I'm still typing up Intuition and working out everything with the final maps. But, that's not what I came to you today to talk about.

I need your help.

In the final map, I plan to have a number of Wonder Weapons at the disposal of players (however you'd like to put that). There's a catch to that, however...

...a number of these weapons will be created by you guys. (Yeah... you heard me right.)

This post is meant to spark the conversation. I want to know if you guys can create your own Wonder Weapons. Have fun with it! Create something interesting! Have at it!

When all is said and done, I will hand pick the ones I consider the best, and they will either be featured in the final map, or the one prior to it (...maybe). Either way, they will have a place in this.

Good luck to all!

Per aspera ad astra,

-The Meh

...I should add.

Share this around if you'd like. I want this to get around as much as I can get it to.

Argh... there used to be this thread about this very topic. I remember EJ basically living there for the first couple of months. ^^ But f*ck me, I can not find it. I just thought, you could browse through there and use some of the ideas a lot of folks already had. :(

I am thinking of a way to end the Magic Box versus Buildable Wonder Weapon debate: 2 wonderweapons in one map, one out of the box and one buildable. The one out of the box is the most powerful one (very rare) and is called the 'Aetherial Deponator', meaning that it creates a small tear in our universe, deponates a small "orb" of Aether, which explodes when coming in contact of our 3D matter. A huge explosion like none seen before, able to clean a complete street of zombies.

The buildable ons is the 'Dark Aetheric Deponator'. It is kinda the opposite of the Aetheric Deponator and deponates a small "orb" of Dark Aetheric force in our universe. The effect is kinda the same as a Gersch Device or Apothican Servant: The antimatter implodes and sucks the undead to the Dark Aether. Less powerful than the Aetheric Deponator, though.

Though it wasn't the power of the wonder weapons that made them so much fun, but the special effects. The shrinker, the Sliquifier, the Paralyzer, the Thundergun and the VR11. For this reason I also show you the Uup-Antigravityzer. It is basically the Paralyzer 2.0. Uup stands for Ununpentium (115), and the weapon basically emits that what Die Glocke or any Unidentifiable Flying Object emits: Some sort of 115 that makes you fly. But not only the player: When shooting on zombies it makes them float about 1 meter above the ground, helplessly spinning around with their arms and legs in the air, not able to chase the player anymore and vulnerable for any bullet.

I suck in names...

• Like 2

Awards

I also pitch an idea in. :)

The JGB v2 if you shoot it, the zombies will shrink and you can choose to run them over. Just like the normal one, but you can also press one of the directional buttons to have them die in a more fancy way. 

Up = They burn to death

Down = They freeze into little ice cubs and you can crush those

Left = Their heads blow up

Right = They will be electrocuted

The downside to this weapon is it occupying the d pad, which means the player can not use Gums, or the shield etc. when having it equipped.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lenne said:

I also pitch an idea in. :)

The JGB v2 if you shoot it, the zombies will shrink and you can choose to run them over. Just like the normal one, but you can also press one of the directional buttons to have them die in a more fancy way. 

Up = They burn to death

Down = They freeze into little ice cubs and you can crush those

Left = Their heads blow up

Right = They will be electrocuted

The downside to this weapon is it occupying the d pad, which means the player can not use Gums, or the shield etc. when having it equipped.

Left! Down! Left! Down! Left! Down!

*Richthofen laughing*

Awards

I have taken the time and now I’ll share with you my “Wonder Weapon”

Name:

Requiem of Desolation (ROD)

Type:

Collapsible Bo Staff

Description:

A Dark Matter Staff that feeds off Spiritual Energy (Souls). It has the Capability of separating into two for better handling.  When separated a arc like charge connects both ends. It projects a Bright white arc on both ends during combat but is shrouded in Dark Matter Black and Purple. It appears as if it’s suffocating the the spirit so much that the energy has bolts shooting from the top and bottom.  With each Soul/Lifeforce it takes the deadlier the spirit charge becomes. So deadly that the person handling the ROD is advised to collapse it into Over Drive (OD). In OD the Staff slowly loses power the user must holster or Desolate it’s entirety in battle. This would turn the Bo staff into a Nunchuck type weapon held together by the very spirits it feeds on.

*Its still a draft, but I wanted to share what I had so far*

Edited by RequixEclipse