@wesleykg00
Franklin iQ
SneakyNinja4782
@anonymous
@julpr
@Praemitis
XCaptainMooseX

Make sure to check in here: https://challonge.com/codzgriefxb/participants

Find your name and select Check-In. If you dont already have a Challonge account you can choose to claim you name listed. If you do not wish to make an account let me know and I can Manually Check you in. As soon as we have everyone fully Checked-In we can move forward. Once Check-In Closes we will post date & time of event as well as the match-ups. We will need at least 1 member from each team to provide video proof of the match. Any issues regarding video proof can be discussed after Check-In has closed. We will work to do our best to help any issue/concerns that may come up. 

• Moderators

@TenslasterGames Wow, don't mean it in the bad way but to be honest I didn't expect this, since @McMike199399 had won the second match. Prove once again that the Ancients may turn the tide from time to time. Congratulations for winning CoDZ's first PS3 Grief Tournament. Perhaps it won't be the last, and if we'll ever organize one once again, I'm sure to let the first champion know. You and McMike will be awarded soon by the Elders. Keep an eye on your Divinium amount, there might be something deposited there soon. Check the CoDZ store for products, or just keep the Divinium to gain respect ;)

12 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

*Updated* Xbox Slayers Not Checked In:

@The Meh

@wesleykg00
Franklin iQ
SneakyNinja4782
@anonymous
@julpr
@Praemitis
XCaptainMooseX

Find your name and select Check-In. If you dont already have a Challonge account you can choose to claim you name listed. If you do not wish to make an account let me know and I can Manually Check you in. As soon as we have everyone fully Checked-In we can move forward. Once Check-In Closes we will post date & time of event as well as the match-ups. We will need at least 1 member from each team to provide video proof of the match. Any issues regarding video proof can be discussed after Check-In has closed. We will work to do our best to help any issue/concerns that may come up. 

Can you please check me in

12 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

*Updated* Xbox Slayers Not Checked In:

@The Meh

@wesleykg00
Franklin iQ
SneakyNinja4782
@anonymous
@julpr
@Praemitis
XCaptainMooseX

Alright... let me say a few things.

First and foremost: I still have no idea what the times are for me, and if I'm to move forward in this successfully, I feel it would be kinda great if someone gave me said times.

Second: For some reason it won't let me access that. I'm gonna see what I can do, but right now it's being strange as is.

UPDATE (for the second point): Yeah, no... every time I click on the link the thing tells me I don't have the authorization. Tried the links on the previous page to access, and those work better to at least see the bracket, but I'm not sure how "check-in" works with this. I haven't used Challonge in a very long time, so maybe I'm not finding this the right way or doing it right, but... I'm trying to figure it out. I would love a response. Be it from @anonymous or you, @RequixEclipse. That's what I need right now, and I've not been able to get. I hate to sound rude or anything, but I'd highly appreciate the communication on my side.

1 hour ago, The Meh said:

Alright... let me say a few things.

First and foremost: I still have no idea what the times are for me, and if I'm to move forward in this successfully, I feel it would be kinda great if someone gave me said times.

Second: For some reason it won't let me access that. I'm gonna see what I can do, but right now it's being strange as is.

UPDATE (for the second point): Yeah, no... every time I click on the link the thing tells me I don't have the authorization. Tried the links on the previous page to access, and those work better to at least see the bracket, but I'm not sure how "check-in" works with this. I haven't used Challonge in a very long time, so maybe I'm not finding this the right way or doing it right, but... I'm trying to figure it out. I would love a response. Be it from @anonymous or you, @RequixEclipse. That's what I need right now, and I've not been able to get. I hate to sound rude or anything, but I'd highly appreciate the communication on my side.

I complete understand! Anonymous and I have been trying to get it all figured out but we kept missing each probably due to time difference. We’ve settled on Sunday April, 15th 12am CST

8 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

We’ve settled on Sunday April, 15th 12am CST

I dunno if my searching on the matter shows well for me, but if I'm looking at it right, that's about... 2AM, for me. Funny that I've kinda gotta wake up and go to class the next morning.

can, however, work with that. I already have a shit sleep schedule anyways.

4 hours ago, anonymous said:

@TenslasterGames Wow, don't mean it in the bad way but to be honest I didn't expect this, since @McMike199399 had won the second match. Prove once again that the Ancients may turn the tide from time to time. Congratulations for winning CoDZ's first PS3 Grief Tournament. Perhaps it won't be the last, and if we'll ever organize one once again, I'm sure to let the first champion know. You and McMike will be awarded soon by the Elders. Keep an eye on your Divinium amount, there might be something deposited there soon. Check the CoDZ store for products, or just keep the Divinium to gain respect ;)

Nah it’s good, man. I just worried about losing cause of my loss on Farm, and because I was armed with an SMR, then a DSR. But it was all good. 

I hope there’s another Grief Tournament at some point. I’d love to do it again.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, The Meh said:

I dunno if my searching on the matter shows well for me, but if I'm looking at it right, that's about... 2AM, for me. Funny that I've kinda gotta wake up and go to class the next morning.

can, however, work with that. I already have a shit sleep schedule anyways.

No that is Sunday 1 PM for you. Is that alright, then? Otherwise we'll find another date.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, TenslasterGames said:

Nah it’s good, man. I just worried about losing cause of my loss on Farm, and because I was armed with an SMR, then a DSR. But it was all good. 

I hope there’s another Grief Tournament at some point. I’d love to do it again.

Ah, Smil3r best weapon!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TenslasterGames said:

Will anyone be streaming the Xbox Tournament? I’m free all day Sunday and I’m interested to watch it.

Yes, there was someone on Reddit who send me a private message in which he stated that he wanted to stream the tournament. I'll keep you up to date about that

Archived