Nikolai possibly killed his 5th wife

JustSavage05

Just looking at steam cards and then I read this 

Stalin himself cannot stare Nikolai in the eye, no one can. There, in his eyes, you will see the soul of a man burning with the hatred of all things living. His closet is full of skeletons, many of them with the flesh still attached. 

Early in his career, Nikolai had quickly made his way up through the party ranks by killing the next man in line, and by marrying politically. Ultimately, his aspirations all came crashing down after his fifth wife mysteriously died while cleaning his axe with her neck. Little did he know that she had been sleeping with a high ranking party official on the side. This made Nikolai infamous, and his reputation spread quickly through the party. It was not long before Stalin himself had heard about Nikolai. More importantly, he feared Nikolai. As soon as the war started, our hero was dropped on the front lines and forgotten about, where he wallowed in self pity and vodka for several years. 

There are many weapons in his arsenal, not least of which is his breath.

Notice this part 

Early in his career, Nikolai had quickly made his way up through the party ranks by killing the next man in line, and by marrying politically. Ultimately, his aspirations all came crashing down after his fifth wife mysteriously died while cleaning his axe with her neck. Little did he know that she had been sleeping with a high ranking party official on the side. This made Nikolai infamous, and his reputation spread quickly through the party.

It seems like it could have been a setup, but I don't know.

I never knew this information before and figured everyone would want to know.

bo2 cards.PNG

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Black Ops I Nikolai seemed to have had 9 wives in total, each one of them he seemed to have killed. The last one, however, in a very odd way.

Goodbye, wife number nine! I do not think I will be able to top that one! She died when I blew up the Earth! Fun times… I will miss her- Nikolai when blowing up Earth

In Black Ops III, however, during the "Love and War" quest in Gorod Krovi, it is revealed that Nikolai used to be a sane and normal person (just like Richthofen:  

), a carpenter to be exact. Nikolai actually ever had only one wife, who he lost during the German bombardement of Stalingrad. This drives Nikolai to mad, let him drinks away his sadness and makes up memories of other wife's, who he had killed, in order to survive his sadness of the death of his real life. Memories even Nikolai himself at a certain moment probably actually believed that were true. Why he kills all his wife's in these memories, I dunno. Possibly he blamed himself for his wife's death, a fact that kept haunting his mind. Maybe this Post-Traumatic stress syndrome led to his memories of killing wife's. I don't know

Archived