Black Ops IV

Black Ops IV

Activision announced Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Official World Reveal will take place Thursday, March 17th. 

Zombies is inevitable, but aside from the endless waves of the undead our storylines have felt a bit stagnant. After the release of the Official Zombies Timeline alot of theories have been ripped to shreads. Other Theories have been somewhat confirmed. Where does this leave us? "Where are we going?" is the tune stuck in my mind right now. 

In my opinion we could be going back to when the of Pablo was being wrote. Medevil is Bundells soft spot, but there will be a medevil overtone im sure. What I truly hope and want most of all is momentum. A feeling that the story is finally being pushed forward. I know some may not like the idea.. Some may love it, but in my own unbaias opinion this is our most Plausable Future:

Spoiler

January 19th, 2036 - Primis Richtofen begins to manipulate Stuhlinger, opening a rift for Victis to begin their new journey. Pursued by Undead Richtofen and an army of the undead, Victis enters the rift.

June 24th, 1996 - Victis arrives at the abandoned Broken Arrow Facility. Still being pursued by undead Richtofen, they recover the Element 115 Shard and depart through another rift.

THE KRONORIUM RETRIEVED - Upon arriving at Zero Base, Victus provides blood samples that allow them to access the Empty Earth, and recover the Kronorium.

July 4th, 1941 - Richtofen returns to the lab under Alcatraz where he meats Victis, arriving from the Empty Earth with the Kronorium. Upon reading the Kronorium, Richtofen discovers numerous timelines documenting their fates and learns about the Blood Vials. He would later write on the page "I know now what I must do - E.R. 4/7/41." Richtofen enters a rift to acquire the blood of Sal and Finn. After delivering the blood to his younger self and recovering the blood vials belonging to Victis he returns. Victis is place 'on ice', to be kept safe until they are needed next.

DYSLsE5VoAAMdam.jpg

What do you hope to see and what do you think the future of Zombies has in store?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I put the stuff I certainly believe will have occur in Black Ops IIII (dang, still dislike that name and I'm sure my pal @Lenne agreed upon that). So it's Alcatraz, Victis, Illuminati, London, NSA and Venus. Medieval stuff and the abandoning of Primis will certainly be at least mentioned in the game.

Also, @Stronghold sorry for not coming back on that comment you made in the other thread. You have made a very interesting discovery, though I believe it's not Moscow but rather Volgograd (a.k.a. Stalingrad) where the purple line starts. But indeed, it seems to lead to nothing else than London. I think the purple line indicates two things: Primis, or whoever it are who are transported, are transported by the person in the MPD or Dark Aether, like Doctor Richthofen did so with Victis between Green Run and Great Leap Forward. Secondly, I think that the power of the occupiant of the MPD only limits itself to one universe. Like Richthofen transported Victis from Washington State to Shanghai, WITHIN one universe, I think Stalingrad and London will be in the same universe as well. Gorod Krovi takes place in a fracture in which the Second World War took much longer, and London was possibly even more bombed destroyed than it was in real history. Remember the first reason the Nazi's invented rockets wasn't to reach the Cosmos, but to bomb Brittain and other resisting strongholds of the enemy. The V2's the city was bombed with might've been filled somehow with Element 115 or a Vril artifact, causing a true undead apocalypse in the British capital. It's kinda like the "bombing" of Earth with the Moon middles, but then in city-size.

@anonymous we don’t abandon Primus not completely....ANDDD ACTIONNN!

Victis is place 'on ice', to be kept safe until they are needed next.

As the scourge of the undead spread across every corner of existence..Many worlds..Many souls..were lost, broken, or FORGOTTEN.

7446E6BA-AE5E-429B-B06F-643BC7954F9E.jpeg

40DDDA9C-A38E-4CA5-A510-66297724D39F.jpeg

F57EC98B-B4E8-4B27-972A-E5F54438CBBA.jpeg

• Moderators
19 hours ago, anonymous said:

(dang, still dislike that name and I'm sure my pal @Lenne agreed upon that)

Yes very much.

Jason himself said how it won't be necessary to have played the older campaigns in order to get the BO III one and, if I recall corectly, DJ Vahn said, he doesn't want BO III to have that name and now we are about to get BO IIII?! I mean it is Treyarch, so the package will be at least decent, but I am still disappointed, cause I finally want a completely new Story/Timeline not only for Zombies, for the campaign as well. >: (

35 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Yes very much.

Jason himself said how it won't be necessary to have played the older campaigns in order to get the BO III one and, if I recall corectly, DJ Vahn said, he doesn't want BO III to have that name and now we are about to get BO IIII?! I mean it is Treyarch, so the package will be at least decent, but I am still disappointed, cause I finally want a completely new Story/Timeline not only for Zombies, for the campaign as well. >: (

The storyline isn’t over imo. It’s just finally moving on to the next chapter. As for the name Treyarch probably had a better idea in mind, but we all know who chose the name. So I blame Activision/Blizzard 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

The storyline isn’t over imo. It’s just finally moving on to the next chapter. As for the name Treyarch probably had a better idea in mind, but we all know who chose the name. So I blame Activision/Blizzard 

The campaign story was over after BO II. Or are you refering to the zombies part?

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

Zombies

See I have the opinion, how the (CoD) games should be named in regards to the campaign. 

I would like to know, why you think the current zombies story is not done, though. (Not that I disagree, I am just curious.)

Just now, Lenne said:

See I have the opinion, how the (CoD) games should be named in regards to the campaign. 

I would like to know, why you think the current zombies story is not done, though. (Not that I disagree, I am just curious.)

Oh I agree with you there, and there are many things that suggest that the journey continues.

On 19.3.2018 at 9:14 AM, RequixEclipse said:

Spoiler

BFE674B3-D896-468E-BDFF-70337E656844.jpegA2C01B95-2EAD-4538-AFBD-2A676890B148.jpeg

"The life force from the Dead World allows the bearer to flow with all creation."

— Excerpt 27101978

• 1 month later...

On April 17th, Polygon reported that Treyarch has decided to scrap the campaign mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 once it became clear that they would not be able to have the campaign ready in time for the game’s launch in October.

charlieINTEL heard similar rumors last month from a tipster, and that same tipster also informed CI that Raven Software has reportedly been tasked with adding a Battle Royale mode to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 to fill the content gap of no campuaign.

Following our article, Kotaku spoke with their own sources, whom also confirmed that Black Ops 4 will feature a Battle Royale game mode.

From Kotaku:

One of those sources also echoed a report from top Call of Duty information-broker Charlie Intel saying that the new game will have a battle royale mode. 

In addition, Eurogamer has further backed up our information that there is a Battle Royale mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with their own sources, but take it a step further. Eurogamer’s sources state that the developers are currently unable to reach the magic 100 players number in the BR mode currently in development, but the developers want to reach that number for the game’s launch.

Earlier in March, an analyst suggested in a report that Activision plans to bring Battle Royale to Call of Duty at some point, saying Activision is fully aware of the popularity of Battle Royale modes. Fortnite and PlayerUnkown’s Battleground have taken over the gaming scene over the past year, as Battle Royale genre continues to gain more traction.

Raven Software teased on Twitter in March that they are changing their artwork around in the office, stating more information is coming soon, and that could be related to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

Activision is set to reveal Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 during a Community Reveal Event on May 17 in Los Angeles, CA.

• Moderators
On 4/23/2018 at 2:03 AM, RequixEclipse said:

Activision is fully aware of the popularity of Battle Royale modes. Fortnite and PlayerUnkown’s Battleground have taken over the gaming scene over the past year, as Battle Royale genre continues to gain more traction.

Funny what demonetization on CoD vids and almost the whole Youtube gang going to Fortnite, because of that, can do.

Edit: Not to take away from the fun you can have with Fortnite, but let's be honest...

• Moderators
1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Mhh, looks like MP stuff. Anyone recognizes that gun in the second perk?

It kinda reminds me of the M8

Spoiler

Bildergebnis für black ops 3 m8a7

I am more interested in the time frame the icons don't look futuristic at all, if you ask me.

im getting a ghost era feel. especially with those perks, definitly MP though. of course they wont tease zombies stuff till mid may at the conference thing. im really hoping they show off the mob of the dead remake a bit and maybe some zombies stuff. like they did with blackops 3 when it came to the giant

• Moderators
On 5/5/2018 at 6:33 PM, Castun50 said:

hoping they show off the mob of the dead remake a bit and maybe some zombies stuff

I think we'll at most get a little tease, but for the first time ever zombies will be shown at E3, which isn't too far off either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived