Hells Warrrior

Apologies are due

Sorry folk's, I haven't been around as much over the past year. I did mention I was retiring from the forum but I was persuaded to stick around in a technical support and advisory. I couldn't just leave and hand over the reigns to @InfestLithiumwith all you mental lot. 

I kind of need to get away, after the massive let down (for me) of BOIII and generally losing interest in the game mode and the fact I hit 40 years young last year. Additionally and not a lot will know this, but myself and the wife had another child (yip, sucker for punishment) which makes 4 kids (5 including me). Steven was born on the 24th November and is just a bundle of joy, becoming a right little character.

I just wanted to let you all know, that I'm still around and so is @Boom115 and @DeathBringerZen, @Covert Gunman and the rest of our moderation team @Lenne, @Spider, @Doppelgänger, our good friend @GRILL, @Slade who has also been missing in action and last but no least @Flammenwerfer

We haven't forgotten about you, we still love the site and the community in general but life sometimes takes hold and precedence. We still look after the site in the background and will still add updates and features. Just some are not as active as others which is fine.

For those mentioned above, I do want to see some asses in here now and again though.

very funny lol GIF

So, once again I would like to say thanks and 

the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 3

Said it in another topic, but let's hope CoD 2018 (If it really will be called BO 4, I will lose my shit.) will be good and for the love of god no DLC exclusive BS for anyone. I feel like the Sony deal for BO III is one of the bigger reasons, we had a tough time.

Love all of you by the way. :)

<3 <3 <3

• Like 1

The Scottish Rock ist back! Ha! You should apologize yourself instead of thinking we (or I at least) would thought you, along with other mods, were gone. I've seen updates and messages in the chatbox that let me knew you were everything except gone. It felt like I should blame you and @InfestLithium in particular for such messages/updates :P

In all seriousness, @Hells Warrrior, I'm really happy to hear of your child. Remember this community is merely an online community, and your family and real life are, of course, way more important. Good to hear all those names you mentioned are still present. @Doppelgänger our friend from Down Under, @Spider our XPG Richthofen pal, @Slade our Lenne 2.0 and all the others I absolutely see as legends. @Covert Gunman, really? That's the one who created this place, isn't he? It ammuses me to see the names of@GRILL, @Boom115 and@DeathBringerZen, people who's names will never be forgotten here, even if they would be gone. And @Flammenwerfer, that guy was before my time but I remember his name from golden posts throughout these forums.

In short: Glad to hear this! Treyarch's next game will possibly show these forums how they were back in the days....while I enjoy it the way it is now, the current community and current story as well. Alot of fun with your kids!

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, Lenne said:

(If it really will be called BO 4, I will lose my shit.)

If it is called that, this site will come down quicker than the wifes knickers 😂

On 6.2.2018 at 9:32 PM, Hells Warrrior said:

If it is called that, this site will come down quicker than the wifes knickers 😂

Trying to connect the story of Black Ops series.

tenor.gif

THE NUMBERS MASON!

Wubba lubba dubs dubs my dudes.  2018 is a bright year indeed for us folks.  Time (travel) will tell.

I'm still around, lurking in the shadows but decided to take a back seat during the IW Zombies era and skipped WWII Zombies altogether so as to avoid burning myself out again and to stay fresh for the next Treyarch outing. Its my own fault really. I hit custom zombies hard and it killed the game-mode for me. BO3 was also a big letdown for me. No real innovation except for the micro transaction inspired GG's and the overall kid mode feel to the game-mode in general. I also found the map design to be poor on most maps. IW Zombies was promising but I never bought any of the DLC as they all looked pretty lame tbh. 

I'll be around for the next game though, regardless of whether its good or not because I'm a sucker for Treyarch zombies. I sincerely hope that Treyarch actually try to be bold and innovative this time around though. I don't want every map to be inspired by MotD & Origins with the same perks across the board. Maps need to feel unique and different like the BO2 maps. Give them all their own identity and unique features.

Anyway... Moderator or not I'm still here and always will be. Just need Treyarch to give me a reason to want to invest my spare time in discussing their game. I want to be passionate again and hope that can be the case this coming season.

• Like 2

Was at work when I posted my initial comment so couldn't expand as much as I wanted to but I want to give a big thanks to @Hells Warrrior aka Craig for being an amazing guy who literally saved this site and also a joy to game with. I genuinely have a lot of love and respect for you. I would also like to shout out @Covert Gunman who was a great friend to me for a few years while I was more active. You're a great guy Nick. Loved gaming with you and hope to do so again in the near future.

I also wish to thank Shawn @Flammenwerfer for being a cool guy with the most sexual voice. @InfestLithium for being a handsome bastard (your selfies on Facebook are awesome!) @GRILLfor being a beer drinking legend and @Chopper for getting me a mod status on here and also for being a mentor and overall legend in this scene.

I love you all and miss being a contributor. This forum helped me out so much during a dark period in my life that I won't bother you all with the details. I love having you all as friends on Facebook and I'm glad that we still interact beyond this site. I hope to be more active in the future and look forward to CoD2018. Its great to see so many folks keeping this site alive after all these years. Big shout out to @anonymous for sticking it out. Love you dude!

Last but not least, I want to give a shout out to Milo @MrRoflWaffles for not selling out and continuing to be a no frills, no sell out community member who genuinely cares about the game-mode and is passionate about zombies regardless of revenue. You're a genuine legend. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love all of y'all.

That's all it really boils down to. Life hit me like a freight train and caused me to be severely inactive (which is UNACCEPTABLE); however, I'm making that a change asap because we have big, big, BIG plans in store now that the dust has settled.

I'll be seeing all of y'all in the breakroom and after parties. :relieved:

• Like 2